Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be quite surprised if it is this Joe guy. Firstly he looks about 14 and doesn’t seem ‘classy’ enough for Kate, can image she’d think he was a bit chavvy.
She dated a reality tv star and Joe Weller…not exactly high society intellectuals. I don't know where people get this impression that she's classy or wants classy men.

Reactions: 4
Bit off topic from the current discussion but I just saw this and......can't she see how ridiculous she looks with that filter?....her nose is gone 🤯 This just isn't right. Great influence for our "good girl" Kate 🙄 This is giving me Voldemort vibes 😂😂😂

Screenshot 2022-04-21 at 19.37.23.png
Screenshot 2022-04-21 at 19.37.36.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ll be quite surprised if it is this Joe guy. Firstly he looks about 14 and doesn’t seem ‘classy’ enough for Kate, can image she’d think he was a bit chavvy.
They are all from Brighton, which can be a bit chavvy pretending to be posher. If you go back in Kate’s IG photos, only started her classic neutral image later in 2019, see a photo from summer 2019 basic influencer posing & one from 2016 with Bee when 19, shortest tarty dress possible. Not very classy.

Joe appears to be a City Banking boy / Towie James Lock wannabe, into going to the boxing with the lads in FB photos. Yasmin was hanging out with Pete Wick & friends twice last week, so that’s the type of friends she has & introducing to Kate to date.

What more lies is she going to spin in her next vlog about “Sarah” in Ibiza & her next fake update of another innocent dinner date only with this new guy. It’ll be funny to see, as we know she’s lying. Even her holiday next week to St Lucia might not be just her & Yasmin, maybe another fake girls only trip but with their fellas secretly. St Lucia is a romantic island holiday destination for two mates.

Attachments

Wow her body looks amazing before! Now she looks too skinny and frail

While she was there I checked all the people named Sarah she follows. Sarah that commented was the only one I left as a possibility because her account is private and I couldn't check. Maybe they went as two couples?

Reactions: 1
I only saw a guy there, no other couple getting out of that cab, but then again her pal isn’t a recognisable person so may have just blurred into the background lol. Or got a separate cab…. 😂

Reactions: 2
I only saw a guy there, no other couple getting out of that cab, but then again her pal isn’t a recognisable person so may have just blurred into the background lol. Or got a separate cab…. 😂
Or maybe she’s just got her pal to write a message on that photo as part of the cover up… I’m sure we would have seen ‘Sarah’ on her Instagram by now if they’re good enough friends to go away with.

Also off topic, but have Kate and nadia fallen out does anyone know? They were together all the time at one point (same with nadia and that blonde girl ruby holley used to be best friends with) but now they’re never together?

There’s no doubting that Kate has moved away from her high street roots. Have you seen the wedding guest edit she’s just put up 😂 we are heading into one of the worst cost of living crises in DECADES. Who the F is buying a YSL handbag for someone’s wedding 🙃🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I didn’t really think any of the outfits were appropriate but this one has to be the worst!!

90DC01E3-6F9A-457B-8872-59FC5427A4E7.png

• Haha
I didn’t really think any of the outfits were appropriate but this one has to be the worst!!

Yeah these outfits aren’t great & more lies as she would never wear the colourful outfits herself. These edits / all of her LTK pages are paid affiliated links - she gets money from a every click & up to 10% commission on any sales. Paid PR adverts as well. The more expensive the items are, the more money she makes. She will usually do more edits with less expensive alternatives to bags etc … it’s all about the money. 💰

That Sarah comment is obviously a cover up, more of her pre planned lies & deflection from rumours - not believing it at all, after that sunset photo & spotted with a man of same description, unless she vlogs showing this Sarah in their Ibiza hotel bedroom as proof. Next vlog she’ll pass it off absense as camera shyness / privacy excuse & only show generic clips showing no one like her Mykonos with Greg vlog. Even some chat referencing Sarah, what they got up to & their fun girly time in Ibiza to double down on her fibs. 🤥

No doubt will include more fake new dating updates, all part of her script written unveiling of this new boyfriend. Her Dad has written plays & series for BBC Radio - all very feels pre- rehearsed not natural at all. In her vlogs since split, can tell in her & Bee’s eyes, avoiding eye contact with camera, change in their voices, biting her lips & awkward body language that she is lying over sharing details about dating. Best never to over explain anything as over compensating, more she talks more it exposes the fake tales. Kate is most likely itching to make IG smug couple content / vlogs like Nadia & Johnny do. Predict a reveal by July as a whirlwind romance ( if it’s still going well), then do a Instagram couples summer holiday like to Bali or Maldives.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t think she’d wear any of those wedding guest outfits ever! And isn’t black at a wedding a big no-no?

Reactions: 5
Wow what a lying smug little snake she is!
So smug, it’s the pretending to be so honest & genuine good girl, that’s making all this lying worse. It’s fine to move on & have a new boyfriend. It’s just the fake confused narrative makes it look more likely she did start dating Yasmin’s friends before split to keep her dating options open. Trying to cover it up now by getting her friends to help with her lies.

Looks like Greg’s moved on as well, he posted this quote on his Bettrwithgreg page about getting on with life. Plus on his Instagram did a PR overnight stay yesterday at FinnLough - irish wellness spa retreat where you sleep under the stars in bubble dome pods. Photos of dinner for 2 & said it was easily the most romantic stay he has ever experienced.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.