Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alrs29

I’ve been checking Yasmins instagram and she’s at the apartment full time now, even her ads are shot there, third roommate perhaps?

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
I’m all sorts of very confused… so she says she’s dating different guys and enjoying it but is also on holiday currently with a secret guy? 🤨 which one is it Kate? Both? Keeping your options open whilst trying to ‘live a little’? Lol.

Tbh a few of my friends over the years have been on spontaneous holidays with guys they haven’t been dating very long (literally weeks even if that). They think that sorta thing is fun, wild, sexy, hot, kinda romantic etc. I kinda get the impression that Kate is trying to be more fun and spontaneous these days.

Amy_321

Plus a lot of his quotes, he had already said previously as a distraction when quizzed about his love life, so probably old Interview quotes spliced in - it is the Mirror Tabloid article.
His quotes were very specific to the time I.e COVID pandemic, informing his million followers, I highly doubt they’re old quotes.

DubaiM

Kate showed later on IG, she was also at ADMO aux ombres restaurant as well - has a spectacular view of Eiffel Tower. It would’ve been odd for her not to be at the brand launch dinner - colour theme is a typical PR request especially to wear pink or red around St Valentine’s Day, it’s not a big deal.

Its_Me

VIP Member
That was so surprising to read! Lol
Just checked and they both have liked most of each other’s recent pics.

I might be the only one, but I felt like she didn’t want her bestie back. In a vlog I watched, her bestie seemed really patronising and I don’t think Kate liked it.
The one she lives with?

abcdsb7

Her Diminutive new boyfriend Armin in the Airport window reflection & his friends IG stories with her ( her latest follows - snap photos are a bit blurry) looks even smaller than Kate no more than 5ft 6/7 max & moody with greasy curtains hair isn’t much of an boyfriend upgrade for her to be so smug about. He belongs to the 30+ Eurotrash jet set socialite crowd (likely inherited money none seem to have real jobs always on holiday) - the women all got fake boobs & filler with everyone constantly on their phones faking having a good time & he has a vape pen in his hand at dinner so addicted will stink of tobacco/ bad breath. 🤢 Cringe her trying to get her followers to DM his ugly sleazy mate with ladies he’s single caption. Not much of a romantic trip with a big crowd around them the whole time as a distraction & Kate’s just his arm candy for the season likely with a different girl everytime they see him.

Her boobs do look bigger than in Mykonos - not grown magically naturally as she stated as look a bit fake hard shape now, likely she has had Macrolane injections essentially body filler, quick easy way to make them look bigger & firmer without surgery with no down time. She will be all plastic / botox up like her other basic influencer friends soon enough.

Yasmin calls him our pickle in Kate’s comments likely she pushed to set them up before split & instigator encouraging her to cheat & bad mouth Greg publicly. If Yasmin such a good friend of Armin & in his social circle first, why wasn’t she invited his friend’s 30th flashy Birthday party in Palais Bulles du Pierre Cardin - they don’t like even like Yasmin’s brashness & avoid her. They both now give off fake player vibes who use people to social climb & careers are just fake liking products to lie to their followers for cash. Look down at anyone who earns less than them including their own followers. Now typical shallow influencers only money, freebies & pursuit of a luxury jet set lifestyle is all that matters to both in life & reason their inseparable besties now. It’s a shame as I thought Kate was different, a genuine sweet girl but as she gets older & more success reveals herself as not so, fake image as greed to be rich has clearly gone to her head & her life is becoming unrelatable to her followers. Off to Turkey tomorrow pretending it’s a girls trip only & he’ll obviously be with her paying for everything.
So the guy she’s next to throughout do we think that’s the bf? Do you know his insta? Sorry if already said somewhere

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
If you are buying clothes with the intent to resell at a profit on Depop then yes taxable. Ad hoc sales aren’t though.

I’m pretty sure you still need to declare the item as gifted/from a paid partnership if you resell it though??

JasonS

I thought all the time that Greg is maybe gay or for sure bisexual , but because of beeing a professionell Rugby Player , he was not ready for his coming out .
If you check the news , he told in an interview that someone prominent slide into his DM.

Would also make sense , that he quit the realtionship with Amber for this reason .
I think a coming out is nowadays not easier , especially if you have 1.000.000 followers .

I definitely hope they make it , they both deserve to be happy & enjoy Life together .
Let’s wait & check out what the time shows us.