Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her teeth seem to have gone back to how they were before Invisalign
She probably doesn't care if she knows she can just get it gifted again.

---

So bored of these girls using the ‘I just have a fast metabolism, and can eat what I like’. That’s fair enough if you’ve always been skinny, but we’ve seen her at a ‘normal’ weight.
that girls comment literally gave her a way out- say you’ve been a bit stressed with work and lost some weight!
Exactly. She's lost a noticeable amount weight in the couple of years so it's clearly not 'just the way she is'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Kate is so basic I don't understand how she influences anyone. I live in London and I see literally hundreds of girls a week who look identical to her; honey blonde hair, underweight, black/nude clothes from Zara and designer handbags, beige home with boucle chairs and marble furniture and the same dinners out to the same restaurants as every single other one like them. I unfollowed her a while ago and can't fathom how she has any followers left, her life just seems unbelievably boring and every outfit is the same. Kate, Nadia Anya, Freya Killin, Lydia Tomlinson, Chloe Rose, I'm just sooo booooored not one thing stands out about any of them lmao

Reactions: 24
She said in her latest video that she was moving away from shopping at Zara, then in the next breath she says “this hoodie is from Zara, I bought it yesterday” 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many 'fav' boots does this girl have?
Same with her inconsistent skin care routine... what happened to that french brand she worked with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kate's newest vlog is so boring and she's becoming so unrelatable - another harrods trip, selfridges cinema, some restaurant in Mayfair.. its always the same now and it's so boring. I miss the old Kate

Anyone else notice the Facetune OR filler lips on the latest outfit post? Compared to her Lapland look in Dec.

1675325597259.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Kate's newest vlog is so boring and she's becoming so unrelatable - another harrods trip, selfridges cinema, some restaurant in Mayfair.. its always the same now and it's so boring. I miss the old Kate
It was so so boring, and with a click bait title

Reactions: 1
Her pinterest board is so delusional, she keeps saving apartments that look nothing like hers. Your inspo can't be old parisian flats from 19th century with huge rooms, really high ceilings, herringbone floor and mouldings if you live in a new build high rise modern flat with floor to ceiling windows. Just buy the furniture for the apartment you actually have. She clearly doesn't realise her flat looks nothing like the inspo she's been saving so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her pinterest board is so delusional, she keeps saving apartments that look nothing like hers. Your inspo can't be old parisian flats from 19th century with huge rooms, really high ceilings, herringbone floor and mouldings if you live in a new build high rise modern flat with floor to ceiling windows. Just buy the furniture for the apartment you actually have. She clearly doesn't realise her flat looks nothing like the inspo she's been saving so far.
She made such an awfullllll, rushed decision buying that flat. She could’ve bought a flat in Notting Hill, Ealing, Queens Park etc that would’ve suited her aesthetic a lot more. Let’s not even get started on what she could have bought if she dared to venture out beyond her beloved west London, and actually looked in commuter belt areas like Amersham, Watford, Hertfordshire, etc. Absolutely no sense at all.

Reactions: 12
Agree terrible buy. Her Boxy high rise office like flat on a noisy main road next to ugly council estates / industrial estates will never be Parisian chic no matter how much money she spends on it, changes or how neutral it is. Who at 25 buys their sofa for their 1st flat in Harrods? Unless it’s another undisclosed Advert as kept going on about their loyalty points card - no doubt be beige white sofa & look the same as her existing new sofa so wasteful.

Kate’s content has become uninspiring, repetitive & logo obsessed + reeks of desperation with her click bait titles as nothing interesting to vlog about. Only gained 5K followers last month compared to 55K in Oct & her engagement has halved to 1.5% - so everyone is bored.

Kate often face tunes her lips to look bigger & eyes look more open - in the unedited Getty photos from last year her top lip isn’t that big, maybe she has now got lip filler along with her Botox & boob job that she denies claiming to be all natural. Influencers all lie, filter & edit their photos dishonestly cutting out filter tags - all false image.

Only saying she is moving away from wearing / recommending Zara because they don’t pay influencers for ads & links - nothing to do with being more sustainable & environmentally conscious in her shopping habits lies. As she’s still doing ads for fast fashion New Look ( she’ll never want to wear herself ) just makes herself look like a hypocrite instead of being honest about it💰 only cares about money. Buy anything with a logo this week alone - Loewe logo t shirt £300, Paris Texas black boots £650 & Gucci £2.2K bag which looks an awkward size to carry for her. She’ll promote anything that pays £££ her recommendations not to be trusted anymore. Including doing the most basic influencer Hello Fresh ads, bizarrely said she’s now eating fish no longer a vegetarian since birth.

DMs to any influencers being nasty about their weight or figures is wrong but that DM shown was very polite & genuinely seems like a fan being concerned. If that was the worst message she could highlight, her ongoing reaction all comes across as smug attention seeking spin almost boastful I don’t put on weight lie other girls pick me, implying it’s others jealous not comfortable with their own bodies or triggered as they’ve their own body issues not her. Kate is much thinner than before so not her natural weight ( not always like a stick as she now calls herself - she did have some curves more pear shaped as seen in old photo) + she rarely does any exercise not even walking much to cause any new extra weight loss. Claiming a fast metabolism is used as an excuse by many with EDs especially suss as she no muscle tone due to lack of exercise. Her many denials are an empty farce as she’s not going to admit to it publicly, like her also denying her infidelity, her cosmetic procedures & not being a high maintenance girl.

Always petite but now looking increasingly boney with bobble head look, wants to be fashion waif ultra thin. Kate’s in denial as it’s very visible she’s significantly skinnier now so must be dieting, admitting her parents do point out when she’s looking too thin concerned reveals she has a known issue. Obviously if still losing weight with her claimed 3 meals + snacks then not sufficient amount of food, deficient to what she burns off to stay healthy. Repeated Thrush can be caused by weakened immune system due to malnutrition / eating disorder - it’s her body giving her a warning sign. Best she takes some time out to look after her own health properly as at 25 should not be constantly sick, weak & on Antidepressant Meds long term.

Sadly does seem off vibe in her vlogs & content she generally looks sad & lacks energy - since dating greasy “tinder swindler” Armin on the rebound she has got thinner, sickly & unhappier looking no spark. It is weird as any happy loved up couple would want to celebrate birthdays & New Years Eve together especially being their 1st year - Kate has flexible work + her own boss so nothing was stopping them. Red flag behaviour as if he’s another girlfriend he has to celebrate these big special occasions with. Suspect for playboy Armin always away partying with other women on better more expensive holidays than he ever goes on with her - as if she’s the 2nd best spare option. They’re all very thin, designer dressers with lots of cosmetic work - Kate’s trying to compete for his attention to match. The cheater is getting openly cheated on full circle vibe. Putting up with it as he has family money, it’s sad what some women will settle for low standards from a rich man, certainly not dating him for his looks, persona, style or attentiveness. Explains why she is avoiding saying his name or posting a photo with him despite boasting about having a boyfriend repeatedly in her vlogs as she’s embarrassed not confident it’ll last - insecure as if her only personality is to be a girlfriend at any cost.

Attachments

Was literally thinking the same thing! Why on Earth did she buy such a modern awkward shaped flat if the aesthetic she wants is nothing like it and won’t suit it at all? She would’ve been better off buying a more period style apartment so at least it would have natural character (mouldings, panelling etc) and high ceilings. She brought a corner apartment in a very modern apartment development (I wouldn’t even say it’s high spec or finished to a high standard because it doesn’t look like it is at all) probably to help save some money yet she’s going to be unnecessarily spending thousands on completely changing it to a completely different aesthetic and style. Make it make sense Kate. Definitely didn’t think that through at all. And you can tell she didn’t even ask anyone around her for advice who has more experience with buying property or a house in general. Bee didn’t even view it until they were moving in right? Very weird!

Reactions: 8
I miss her making normal vlogs, it's been just the same styling stuff lately over and over again. She looks so sad these days.

Reactions: 1
Agree her vlogs are an absolute bore I didn't even click on the 'what I wore in a week' video same old styling.

What I don’t get is why she didn’t milk content over buying a house. She could have done content over viewing some different properties, weighing up pros and cons of each property, giving insight into the areas she was hoping to move to, actual process of sorting out her old place ready for moving, a sit down about mortgages etc etc.

Maybe if she had, then we’d all have told her what a bloody mistake she has made purchasing that shitter of a flat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Everything else on the side, Kate was first among many other influencers I follow that shared link how to help and donate to the countries who currently suffer because of earthquake. I usually follow this thread and would guess she would be silent in situation like this (like many others on my follow list have been), but she kinda surprised me with this. Yes, it is only a shared link, and she donated something, but I think that’s more than enough from her. I used to think she is so cold and vain for too long, and she probably is, but I really appreciate this, no matter how small act it may seem to be.

Reactions: 10