Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those influencers buying properties left, right and centre just doesn’t sit right with me when I hear stories about nurses using food banks, people in essential jobs not being able to afford heating or parents of disabled children facing soaring energy bills to keep their children’s life support going at home!

Do we really need another pretty girl Kate telling us what same, beige or black blazer/trousers/top we need to buy?! Do we really need to know what her favourite foundation/mascara/ moisturiser is that she’s been using for ages and she absolutely swears by?! (Btw it will be a different foundation/mascara/moisturiser next month) 🙄

Surely we should be moving away from overconsumption, not promoting it!

Rant over 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those influencers buying properties left, right and centre just doesn’t sit right with me when I hear stories about nurses using food banks, people in essential jobs not being able to afford heating or parents of disabled children facing soaring energy bills to keep their children’s life support going at home!

Do we really need another pretty girl Kate telling us what same, beige or black blazer/trousers/top we need to buy?! Do we really need to know what her favourite foundation/mascara/ moisturiser is that she’s been using for ages and she absolutely swears by?! (Btw it will be a different foundation/mascara/moisturiser next month) 🙄

Surely we should be moving away from overconsumption, not promoting it!

Rant over 🤦🏼‍♀️
Disgusting isn’t it, I’m a nurse and have been trying to save for years to buy a house and still can’t afford it, makes me so mad when little miss no personality can make money off of doing duck all and buy a London apartment. She is so irritating the way she talks and everything about her tbh . Wish everyone would make these influenzas obsolete and see how they cope in the real world then.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You’re probably right tbh. I never know what to believe with these influencers, MH does seem like a way to come across more ‘relatable’ so it is possible.
Disingenuous done to look relatable, Kate shows no empathy & has become obnoxiously egotistical looking down on others. Odd behaviour when she’s always over emphasising her own anxiety issues & any little sickness needy for sympathy from her followers. Her 2022 highlights pics, with her look at me being anxious in St Lucia bareback riding in a tiny bikini & her filtered sad face photo in Turkey - please feel sorry for me on a free luxury holiday act. It’s a typical all about me attitude as she must be spoilt & the centre of all attention at all times showing little compassion, effort or patience to others. Her ridiculous dramatics that shopping in Sainsbury’s gives her anxiety so Bee had to do it alone like her inferior lackey but not in waitrose or any other expensive clothes shop when she’s obsessed with shopping & always posing at Bond St shops. Anxiety isn’t not liking something or excuse as cannot be bothered just being a precious diva. Her pattern of quickly discarding friendships/ pulls away when no longer as useful to her - Freya, Nadia & Yasmin prime examples she barely saw them last year after being super close for short bursts then nothing, not even meet for a Christmas drink, shallow makes no real effort for others. Doesn’t treat Bee that nicely more like an assistant & bizarrely only became friends with her after Kate stole her boyfriend of several months, maybe Joe Weller around same time at 17. 🚩 Has no old school, Uni or work friends is telling, she said she dumps friends immediately if feels they’re envious of her - over sensitive narc. tantrum attitude over perceived slights not a genuine friend doesn’t care much.

Exposing in her own vlogs over past year, her cold hearted behaviour to past romance revealed that she did act in this way to her ex as well. Pulled away when he tried to confide being overwhelmed about his anxiety, if he was wealthy she would’ve be there for him as money is her only real desire. Talking about worries / experiencing dips is normal in any loving adult relationship don’t need to have solutions or do anything just patience, an ear & a hug. Only immature women think men shouldn’t show any emotions or cry, no low times or share doubts only the girl can, not supportive wanting good times only & kept princess treatment. By her stoney attitude seems like she used him for company whilst bored during lockdown & manipulate what she could get designer out of him to spoil her, then declared she was never happy ever with him & all his efforts / time had no value to her ungraciously. Player behaviour no love at all with her cheating & her not bothered attitude with her instant hooks ups as if split meant nothing to her. All while making out she’s holier-than-thou perfect to date an independent boss babe with high standards. When her actions afterwards were the opposite with her insecure desperation for any guy will do for male validation- needy, easy & gold digging around Mayfair & Paris nightclubs.

Ex admits they weren’t compatible wanted different lifestyles which is a normal reason for any split but her unnecessary gaslighting car vlogs trashing him & all their 2 yrs together over 6 months was cruel, especially as she knew he was suffering from depression/ suicidal thoughts & left him heartbroken. Terrible comparing stating herself & new bf were better as more hardworking & career driven unlike him, when she was aware his anxiety was about his career. Essentially gleefully publicly kicking him when he was already down & only aim of her nastiness was to provoke her large following to send him more online abuse. Anyone decent or happier now wouldn’t feel the need to do any of that. Compassionless & vain showing no empathy for anxiety in others, no kindness, loyalty or appreciation for any time spent together just because that life chapter was over, trashing it all in a callous need to look superior / sell an image to her followers. Now lying making out Armin is the only bf she has ever talked about online just to boost his ego.

The fact she thought these staged vlogs made her look good is so delusional shows her morals are skewed, apathy came across as obnoxious thoughtless, rude & bitchy - self centred with love, people or memories not meaning much to her, all disposable & ruthlessly all aspects of her life is sellable like the cheap fashion she pretends to like for money. Comeuppance when best she ended up with is gross Armin with his open bite teeth, a walking 🚩 cokey clubbing playboy whom she’s embarrassed to be seen with & certainly appeared unhappy not joyfully loved up over the past year. Her over bragging about him as if trying too hard to convince herself, faking it portraying all of her life as all perfect / effortless as if to save face.

It’s a tired, money logo obsessed act that’s now a turn off, boring to follow her - endless photos on Bond St / in reels dressed in the same dull outfits in her beige flat showing off her avarice superficial life - no different to all the other fake instahuns.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Disingenuous done to look relatable, Kate shows no empathy & has become obnoxiously egotistical looking down on others. Odd behaviour when she’s always over emphasising her own anxiety issues & any little sickness needy for sympathy from her followers. Her 2022 highlights pics, with her look at me being anxious in St Lucia bareback riding in a tiny bikini & her filtered sad face photo in Turkey - please feel sorry for me on a free luxury holiday act. It’s a typical all about me attitude as she must be spoilt & the centre of all attention at all times showing little compassion, effort or patience to others. Her ridiculous dramatics that shopping in Sainsbury’s gives her anxiety so Bee had to do it alone like her inferior lackey but not in waitrose or any other expensive clothes shop when she’s obsessed with shopping & always posing at Bond St shops. Anxiety isn’t not liking something or excuse as cannot be bothered just being a precious diva. Her pattern of quickly discarding friendships/ pulls away when no longer as useful to her - Freya, Nadia & Yasmin prime examples she barely saw them last year after being super close for short bursts then nothing, not even meet for a Christmas drink, shallow makes no real effort for others. Doesn’t treat Bee that nicely more like an assistant & bizarrely only became friends with her after Kate stole her boyfriend of several months, maybe Joe Weller around same time at 17. 🚩 Has no old school, Uni or work friends is telling, she said she dumps friends immediately if feels they’re envious of her - over sensitive narc. tantrum attitude over perceived slights not a genuine friend doesn’t care much.

Exposing in her own vlogs over past year, her cold hearted behaviour to past romance revealed that she did act in this way to her ex as well. Pulled away when he tried to confide being overwhelmed about his anxiety, if he was wealthy she would’ve be there for him as money is her only real desire. Talking about worries / experiencing dips is normal in any loving adult relationship don’t need to have solutions or do anything just patience, an ear & a hug. Only immature women think men shouldn’t show any emotions or cry, no low times or share doubts only the girl can, not supportive wanting good times only & kept princess treatment. By her stoney attitude seems like she used him for company whilst bored during lockdown & manipulate what she could get designer out of him to spoil her, then declared she was never happy ever with him & all his efforts / time had no value to her ungraciously. Player behaviour no love at all with her cheating & her not bothered attitude with her instant hooks ups as if split meant nothing to her. All while making out she’s holier-than-thou perfect to date an independent boss babe with high standards. When her actions afterwards were the opposite with her insecure desperation for any guy will do for male validation- needy, easy & gold digging around Mayfair & Paris nightclubs.

Ex admits they weren’t compatible wanted different lifestyles which is a normal reason for any split but her unnecessary gaslighting car vlogs trashing him & all their 2 yrs together over 6 months was cruel, especially as she knew he was suffering from depression/ suicidal thoughts & left him heartbroken. Terrible comparing stating herself & new bf were better as more hardworking & career driven unlike him, when she was aware his anxiety was about his career. Essentially gleefully publicly kicking him when he was already down & only aim of her nastiness was to provoke her large following to send him more online abuse. Anyone decent or happier now wouldn’t feel the need to do any of that. Compassionless & vain showing no empathy for anxiety in others, no kindness, loyalty or appreciation for any time spent together just because that life chapter was over, trashing it all in a callous need to look superior / sell an image to her followers. Now lying making out Armin is the only bf she has ever talked about online just to boost his ego.

The fact she thought these staged vlogs made her look good is so delusional shows her morals are skewed, apathy came across as obnoxious thoughtless, rude & bitchy - self centred with love, people or memories not meaning much to her, all disposable & ruthlessly all aspects of her life is sellable like the cheap fashion she pretends to like for money. Comeuppance when best she ended up with is gross Armin with his open bite teeth, a walking 🚩 cokey clubbing playboy whom she’s embarrassed to be seen with & certainly appeared unhappy not joyfully loved up over the past year. Her over bragging about him as if trying too hard to convince herself, faking it portraying all of her life as all perfect / effortless as if to save face.

It’s a tired, money logo obsessed act that’s now a turn off, boring to follow her - endless photos on Bond St / in reels dressed in the same dull outfits in her beige flat showing off her avarice superficial life - no different to all the other fake instahuns.
You always get it so spot on!
She stole bee’s bf?!!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she has anxiety because Armin doesn’t give her the full attention she wants/expects. I can imagine him flirting and clubbing with other girls right in front of her. He is just doing his thing and she is following him like a little lost puppy… no sign of a strong, secure and independent woman … makes me a bit sad because I used to like her a lot…

She keeps getting thrush says she has been to the doctor and they said she needs antibiotics but she wont take them. Well too much sugar, tight trousers can cause thrush.

Reactions: 2
She keeps getting thrush says she has been to the doctor and they said she needs antibiotics but she wont take them. Well too much sugar, tight trousers can cause thrush.
can also be triggered by sex (the thought of armin at it🤢🤢) sorry

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she seemed really down on the vlog? Back to the same sad Kate she was last spring and summer.

Reactions: 1
She said thats not the answer.
Vaginal thrush is normally treated with anti fungal medication anyway? Not antibiotics? I’m confused why she would be given antibiotics for it in the first place (I haven’t had thrush since my teen years so could be wrong). And a lot of antibiotics can cause vaginal thrush too.

Reactions: 5
Vaginal thrush is normally treated with anti fungal medication anyway? Not antibiotics? I’m confused why she would be given antibiotics for it in the first place (I haven’t had thrush since my teen years so could be wrong). And a lot of antibiotics can cause vaginal thrush too.
she probs has chlamydia not thrush x

• Haha
Yaz just said in her AMA that she dropped some *knob* friends lol it’s Kate right?

Anyone know any influencers with house accounts that ARENT all beige..? Sick to the back teeth of it, they all look the bleeping same lol
If you really are looking for home influencers, I Really like @CravenHaven (leans more neutral but there are colors!) and @TheFoxFamilyDen (super colorful). Both have some good snarky mom humor too if you’re into that

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Most likely Yasmin’s referring to Kate - clearly fell out in Turkey, has made many digs & not seen each other since June after being inseparable everyday for 9 months. They still like & comment on each other’s photos - their shared management may request it but don’t hang out not even for Christmas drinks & Italy holiday cancelled - colleagues only.

Pretends she likes to be private yet will over share intimate medical details but not her boyfriend’s name bizarrely - it’s not being more open, it’s being desperate for any attention & will sell every part of her life unnecessarily for a fashion influencer. Will be advertising Canesten & cranberry juice soon. Adding Thrush to her marketable issues list to look relatable. Said she hasn’t yet been to a doctor / gyno for proper testing to find cause - high possibility it is Chlamydia ( or another STI as many have similar to Thrush / UTI symptoms) as she shouldn’t be getting them constantly at 25. Not surprising being with dirty partying Armin🤢 as the saying goes - If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

Agree she doesn’t look happy in latest vlog, came across as saving face no non-sporty woman really wants to go on an Egyptian lads activity holiday in chilly January alone with a new boyfriend & his 2 male friends all in their 30s with no other girls in their group - didn’t even see the pyramids. Likely her instagram used to get them all discounts with the amount of tagging the Hotel in her stories / photos. Insecure putting up with be treated like a tag along doormat at his convenience just because he has family money. Kate’s unusually spending lots of time with Bee since as he’s not around. He & his mates flew directly back to Switzerland to carry on partying & now snowboarding in chic boujee Megève, France - always surrounded by equal number of hot girls to men is very suspicious in a luxury chalet. ( not relatives - same girls he holidayed multiple times without Kate last year). They all don’t seem to have any careers just trust fund socialites still on Christmas holiday mid January - he’s been off since their Lapland trip in early December. It was Armin’s birthday on Monday but he celebrated it with them away from his girlfriend is odd - not as if Kate’s not able to join him if invited, only in France 1hr away ? Why not go on this fun upmarket birthday trip instead of 4 star in Egypt? Points to likely she’s not his main girlfriend only his bit on the side. Why settle for that? - become a pick me with no self respect is sad to see. (His friend posted HBD with a much younger, slimmer photo on a motorbike.)

You always get it so spot on!
She stole bee’s bf?!!
Kate & Bee revealed how they first met in detail on early vlog chat in Oct 2019. Bee disliked her at first - snapping at her while working on Primark tills serving Kate as both knew she had stolen her boyfriend of several months. Joked about being a man stealer - not a girls girl ever. Later becoming friends as in same social circle & did the same Art Foundation course/ in Australia at same time.

It’s at the very start of the vlog below. Kate sounds very different not so posh or polished - not faking it like nowadays & seemed much happier prior to her more recent wealth / success, shocking how much she changed so quickly- new money went to her head.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Most likely Yasmin’s referring to Kate - clearly fell out in Turkey, has made many digs & not seen each other since June after being inseparable everyday for 9 months. They still like & comment on each other’s photos - their shared management may request it but don’t hang out not even for Christmas drinks & Italy holiday cancelled - colleagues only.

Pretends she likes to be private yet will over share intimate medical details but not her boyfriend’s name bizarrely - it’s not being more open, it’s being desperate for any attention & will sell every part of her life unnecessarily for a fashion influencer. Will be advertising Canesten & cranberry juice soon. Adding Thrush to her marketable issues list to look relatable. Said she hasn’t yet been to a doctor / gyno for proper testing to find cause - high possibility it is Chlamydia ( or another STI as many have similar to Thrush / UTI symptoms) as she shouldn’t be getting them constantly at 25. Not surprising being with dirty partying Armin🤢 as the saying goes - If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

Agree she doesn’t look happy in latest vlog, came across as saving face no non-sporty woman really wants to go on an Egyptian lads activity holiday in chilly January alone with a new boyfriend & his 2 male friends all in their 30s with no other girls in their group - didn’t even see the pyramids. Likely her instagram used to get them all discounts with the amount of tagging the Hotel in her stories / photos. Insecure putting up with be treated like a tag along doormat at his convenience just because he has family money. Kate’s unusually spending lots of time with Bee since as he’s not around. He & his mates flew directly back to Switzerland to carry on partying & now snowboarding in chic boujee Megève, France - always surrounded by equal number of hot girls to men is very suspicious in a luxury chalet. ( not relatives - same girls he holidayed multiple times without Kate last year). They all don’t seem to have any careers just trust fund socialites still on Christmas holiday mid January - he’s been off since their Lapland trip in early December. It was Armin’s birthday on Monday but he celebrated it with them away from his girlfriend is odd - not as if Kate’s not able to join him if invited, only in France 1hr away ? Why not go on this fun upmarket birthday trip instead of 4 star in Egypt? Points to likely she’s not his main girlfriend only his bit on the side. Why settle for that? - become a pick me with no self respect is sad to see. (His friend posted HBD with a much younger, slimmer photo on a motorbike.)

Kate & Bee revealed how they first met in detail on early vlog chat in Oct 2019. Bee disliked her at first - snapping at her while working on Primark tills serving Kate as both knew she had stolen her boyfriend of several months. Joked about being a man stealer - not a girls girl ever. Later becoming friends as in same social circle & did the same Art Foundation course/ in Australia at same time.

It’s at the very start of the vlog below. Kate sounds very different not so posh or polished - not faking it like nowadays & seemed much happier prior to her more recent wealth / success, shocking how much she changed so quickly- new money went to her head.

So hilarious of her to make fun of someone that may have Been in abusive relationship !
Also how do you know it’s her bfs birthday? His account is private no?

Kate saying this Egypt trip was her only 'actual' holiday :LOL:
All of her trips were holidays, it's just that she's so self-obsessed that she made every other trip a content opportunity and cried about not getting her own way when Yasmin + Co wanted to party and she probably wanted to do her same boring tit of trying on 382 outfits in beige. She probably thought holidaying with girls means she'd get more outfit pics.

I reckon going on holiday with her would be a right mare

Reactions: 11