Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that her and Yasmin were at the same event and didn’t even acknowledge on insta that they were together?

thought they were really good friends?

Weird that Kate and freya got the same Celine sunglasses. Who got them first and influenced the other? lol
---
Lol wait a minute, I’m watching the vlog and she says she doesn’t know why she’s such a fan of Love Island. Maybe because her largest increase in followers in a short period of time was when she was dating Greg? Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her camera is broke well its not though too much use is it 🤣
---
Got a job writing articles in Grazia mag writing about petite fashion.
---
didnt know she takes anti-depressions

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm new to this thread (I just discovered her channel)...so apologies if I'm repeating stuff and/or if I'm way off-base with my assumptions LOL..

She seems like someone who never had to develop an actual personality because she's conventionally "good-looking." It's interesting because on the surface she seems totally bland and polite/inoffensive but...I totally get "mean girl" vibes from her.

Which leads me to her friendship with Bee...idk, her friendship with Bee just seems so...unexpected? Like if I saw them walking down the street together, I wouldn't assume they were best friends. I could be wrong, but they just seem like very... different people. I wonder if there's maybe some frenemy thing going on? This is going to sound so mean (and it's actually not meant to be a jab at Bee at all), but I wonder if Kate keeps her around to make herself look better/feel superior in a messed up kind of way? I just get the vibe there's some sort of ulterior motive. Even the story of how they met is very cringey: Bee was working in Primark (so already a power imbalance there) and then Kate claimed she stole Bee's boyfriend... 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm new to this thread (I just discovered her channel)...so apologies if I'm repeating stuff and/or if I'm way off-base with my assumptions LOL..

She seems like someone who never had to develop an actual personality because she's conventionally "good-looking." It's interesting because on the surface she seems totally bland and polite/inoffensive but...I totally get "mean girl" vibes from her.

Which leads me to her friendship with Bee...idk, her friendship with Bee just seems so...unexpected? Like if I saw them walking down the street together, I wouldn't assume they were best friends. I could be wrong, but they just seem like very... different people. I wonder if there's maybe some frenemy thing going on? This is going to sound so mean (and it's actually not meant to be a jab at Bee at all), but I wonder if Kate keeps her around to make herself look better/feel superior in a messed up kind of way? I just get the vibe there's some sort of ulterior motive. Even the story of how they met is very cringey: Bee was working in Primark (so already a power imbalance there) and then Kate claimed she stole Bee's boyfriend... 👀
Always got the impression that she was besties with Bee because doesn’t she work in fashion as a designer? Able to use her to network. I believe Bee worked at New Look….perhaps why Kate got her collection with them.

Reactions: 6
Yep, and Bee is probably dealing with her because she pays cheaper rent when she’s living with her, or something like that I assume.
I don’t get best friends vibes from them at all.

Reactions: 7
kate also can't seem to hold down friendships wither other influencers... influencers that have a personality and seem to be moving forward with life.

kate also can't seem to hold down friendships wither other influencers... influencers that have a personality and seem to be moving forward with life.
what do you mean by move forward in life? I know this is a gossip forum and I’m not her biggest fan either but let’s be real she’s ahead of most 26 year olds with that property and income 🤣 moving forward to what exactly

Said she had a phone call from the hospital saying she had an appointment and she didn't know but it was for her abnormal smear results. surely they have sent a letter first?

• Wow
When I had an abnormal NHS smear I got a call from the hospital to book me in for a colposcopy before I actually received the letter

I feel so sad, I absolutely loved Kate I don’t know what it was about but I just felt like she was super laid back and free from drama. But I had a little part of me where it felt something was off so I found her thread and read through it all and omg everything finally makes sense. I’ll give it to her she’s good at hiding stuff from her social media I’d have never had a clue about half the stuff mentioned in this thread. I’ve known someone like her who wanted the London socialite life (fashion background too) got into relationships similar to her new boyfriend lost loads of weight and yep she was addicted to ❄

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if this wedding she’s been to is related to her boyfriend? (It looked very expensive and extravagant) She’s been very vague and not showing whose she’s with which normally means she’s gone with him (tbh I’m surprised they’re still together).