Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going to leave this here… 🤢🤢🤢
🤢 no justification to be that dirty - off the shelf carpet cleaner takes a minute to clean up any spills as they happen so lazy. That new white sofa must also be filthy with Rabbit accidents clearly not all tea or fully house trained as claims back to one hidden litter box. Reason she has so many candles & diffusers to mask rabbit smell in the flat, owners get blind to it.

All Instahuns are in competition with each other - never genuine friends. Kate will be very jealous, Freya got her dream bag - Black Hermes Birkin 25 in Paris with 2 pairs of sandals & 2 Twillys as revealed in her latest Vlog. Bee showed being in Hermes in Paris, likely Kate dragged her round to every Hermes in hope to also get a Birkin in stock lottery. Probably bought another item to build a better relationship with the French staff likely a H blanket or another belt - the ubiquitous influencer purchases hoping to get a future Bag appointment like Freya got. They all copy each other buy all the same designer items status symbols, went to all the same IG photogenic restaurants & Crazy Horse in Paris - no originality or own personal taste or style a contrived life for social media content & to do the over done OMG Hermes/ designer unboxing vlogs.

Reactions: 5
I have to give it to freya who flaunts and makes it very known what bag she wants. I know this isn’t a freya support group, but you gotta appreciate the hustle lol.
Kate tho (to me) was insinuating she wanted her rich bf gift her one. I mean she got the Cartier love bracelet from Greg right? Lol

Reactions: 3
Why does Kate never seem to maintain relationships with her previous other IG friends? It seems so bizarre how the others stay in touch yet she seems to always mysteriously get dropped.

I sense a competitive/jealous vibe since she’s naturally boring and others tend to be a little more fun. I feel like she can only hold down Bee because she doesn’t feel in competition and Bee is just willing to take her content trip photos in exchange for possibly cheap rent and the rejected freebies.

Surely Kate needs to grow up an actually progress in life. Everyone else seems like they’re moving forwards and settling

Reactions: 8
She’s built a fireplace but how can she get an actual fire in a new build flat?
I know nothing about buildings but seems like it wouldn’t be viable

I was thinking this, doubt it’ll be a working one. More just for ‘aesthetic’ I doubt they’re sticking a chimney onto the top of the block of apartments just for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
SO DO I!!!! And never ever ever, that’s just filth. No excuses for that
Calm down, it's just a cup of tea and she probably didn't notice the bunnies flipping it. Gosh this forum finds tit to talk about anything :cautious:
---
You can get one of those modern ones that work with just liquid, it doesn't burn actual wood so no smoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Calm down, it's just a cup of tea and she probably didn't notice the bunnies flipping it. Gosh this forum finds tit to talk about anything :cautious:
---
Those stains weren’t new, anyone who leaves bunnies tit and spilt drinks like that on a carpet 🤢 think what the rest of their stuff will be like. No thanks. She has no kids, 2 bunnies, no full time job so no excuses for anything like that. Sick

Reactions: 6
She could get an electric fire. It doesn’t look she had any work done to install gas and if it was gas or a real working fire,she would have to have left the shelf on the fireplace to put a tv above it. I only know this as we recently got one and the shelf is there to absorb the heat. So i think it will either be electric or just purely aesthetic as mentioned before

At the risk of sounding a Kate fan, I like that she was wise enough to buy an apartment first instead of being like Freya Killin, who has spent hundreds of thousands to Zara and Harrods and still lives on rental. Kate's apartment purchase was not perfect, but it's still property to own.

Reactions: 15
Yes but how long has she been an influencer?
I’m not saying her worth is £540k but to have that in cash is mega for her age.
All these other influencers are probably in negative cash-wise trying to keep up with the Jones’s!

Reactions: 2
At the risk of sounding a Kate fan, I like that she was wise enough to buy an apartment first instead of being like Freya Killin, who has spent hundreds of thousands to Zara and Harrods and still lives on rental. Kate's apartment purchase was not perfect, but it's still property to own.
true! To balance this post out, we can all agree that she could’ve chosen another layout or something because I just find it hard to wrap my head around that a whole ass room is a walk in wardrobe lol maybe that’s just my preference. Resale is gonna be tricky right? How to do sell a 3 bedroom flat, but oh one of the bedrooms is a big closet. Are there more buyers out there who are ok with that?

She said herself the room was a weird and awkward shape. Prob not suitable to be used as a bedroom anyway