Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢 no justification to be that dirty - off the shelf carpet cleaner takes a minute to clean up any spills as they happen so lazy. That new white sofa must also be filthy with Rabbit accidents clearly not all tea or fully house trained as claims back to one hidden litter box. Reason she has so many candles & diffusers to mask rabbit smell in the flat, owners get blind to it.

All Instahuns are in competition with each other - never genuine friends. Kate will be very jealous, Freya got her dream bag - Black Hermes Birkin 25 in Paris with 2 pairs of sandals & 2 Twillys as revealed in her latest Vlog. Bee showed being in Hermes in Paris, likely Kate dragged her round to every Hermes in hope to also get a Birkin in stock lottery. Probably bought another item to build a better relationship with the French staff likely a H blanket or another belt - the ubiquitous influencer purchases hoping to get a future Bag appointment like Freya got. They all copy each other buy all the same designer items status symbols, went to all the same IG photogenic restaurants & Crazy Horse in Paris - no originality or own personal taste or style a contrived life for social media content & to do the over done OMG Hermes/ designer unboxing vlogs.
Interesting that she hasn’t liked any of Freya’s birkin pics, sensing some Jealousy!!

Reactions: 3
Interesting how she hasn’t been invited to the new look trip to Mykonos with the other group of girls

Reactions: 4
I follow someone called whatemwore who’s there that’s all I know

Reactions: 1
Does Kate work anymore? She's basically stopped posting. She used to post a video every single week and this year has missed at least 7 weeks.

Reactions: 5
God that marble fireplace is ugly. Also shouldn't she have a fire guard with the bunnies running around?

I’ve unfollowed her because she’s lost all relatability now, it’s boring watch her pretend to be this old money rich girl
---
I will however continue to lurk on this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fireplace looks so weird off centre 😭 is every room in her apartment a strange shape??

Reactions: 4
In her last video she calls herself a blonde... is it just me who definitely does not see her as a blonde?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Moaning about her ugly wardrobe in her bedroom when she has a expensive walk in wardrobe in the next room. First world problem of privileged brats! also bad design of a wardrobe when you cant fit all your clothes in.

Reactions: 3
Moaning about her ugly wardrobe in her bedroom when she has a expensive walk in wardrobe in the next room. First world problem of privileged brats! also bad design of a wardrobe when you cant fit all your clothes in.
Her wardrobe isn't a wardrobe, it's a showroom and a video shooting background.

Reactions: 9
She's so boring that this thread is now dying 🤣
Gave up on her after seeing the bleeping fireplace for the xillionth time! She’s got zero going on apart from showing us her OOTD or her going out to dinner. Boring!

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who chuckled when she said she was going to a burna boy concert and it’s so out of her comfort zone? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who chuckled when she said she was going to a burna boy concert and it’s so out of her comfort zone? Lol
Probably the funniest thing she’s said in years and she didn’t even mean it to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw her on Sunday! I was in London this weekend for a wedding and was driving through Nine Elms/Battersea

Reactions: 2