Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone for aesthetic over practicality for her wardrobe. Why would you spend thousands of pounds (maybe even tens of thousands?) on a wardrobe that doesn’t even fit in all of your clothes. I know it’s quite a small room but the wood is too bulky. It’ll all be done based around her being able to take a mirror pic with her bags in the background.

She should’ve got at least one wall of double rows of hanging space so everything could be out and not kept in storage

Reactions: 10
She’s gone for aesthetic over practicality for her wardrobe. Why would you spend thousands of pounds (maybe even tens of thousands?) on a wardrobe that doesn’t even fit in all of your clothes. I know it’s quite a small room but the wood is too bulky. It’ll all be done based around her being able to take a mirror pic with her bags in the background.

She should’ve got at least one wall of double rows of hanging space so everything could be out and not kept in storage
Exactly surely the whole point of having a walk in wardrobe ROOM is you can fit all of your clothes in it. Bit of a faff changing over every season. There is also no room for any more clothes /shoes so when she purchases something she is going to have to swap something out.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else annoyed when Kate always says on videos how she'll put a code/picture/whatever on the screen and she never does it? :D It's like you had one job...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong, but she didn’t hire an architect to help her get the best use of her appartment’s space, but she did hire some girl to help her learn how to fold her clothes and how to put it in the closet so it can be color coordinated?

Talking about more stupid decisions?????
---
Also, good luck to her with dust on all of her stuff with so much open space.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t watch all of Kate’s videos, but when I do I’m shocked at how much she’s changed her accent. The posh, hardly moving your mouth drawl is quite irritating.
bee seems to be from a similar background (if not with more money) and doesn’t sound half as posh as Kate does.

Reactions: 11
Most likely Kate has a regular cleaner or gets Bee to do any dusting - it might damage her nails, as she hired an “wardrobe expert” to hang her clothes up on matching hangers as all too difficult for her. Pampered Prima Donna attitude, has her assistant Grace quit as no sign of her helping at all?

Kate’s fake strained ultra posh accent is off putting & sums up who she is now, pretentious obsessed with money insecurely trying too hard to be seen as an old money wealthy Chelsea Sloane, life copying others act. But it’s clearly not her real accent from her old vlogs & she’s being too gaudy nouveau riche with her wearing many Logo branded accessories all at once is unstylish, days posing on street corners & hotels. More fake tanned Towie than MIC. Ostentatious instahun not authentic sophisticated lifestyle. Snobbery & attention seeking new rich witch vibe is why her followers are turning off & her growth has stalled. Only in Oct gaining 55K new followers in a month but last 30 days is -1,350 followers a huge notable drop.

Opulent display dressing room is all done for IG flashy background set for filming like her inspiration Lydia Millen does, not efficient use of this space for an entire bedroom. Who changes out their entire wardrobe 4 times a year? Causing a big storage issue for 75% of her closet. Just another Status symbol acquired to boast about but It’s looks too luxurious as a backdrop for the cheap fast fashion clothes she’s advertising in it. Her expensive (approx £25K ) wardrobe install is likely another heavy discounted / freebie Ad with with her constant IG tagging in the companies, who also made Molly Mae’s for free. Her entitlement fishing for a free electric car despite her riches, she did this before & got a special discount lease on her current Merc as if she needs extra financial help.

Saving her money to buy even more Chanel - new ballet pumps £720 + Gucci Jackie £2.2K in a New Look IG Ad inanity for a £50 outfit, when should be advertising their shoes & bags in their Ads. PR brand fail is insulting to their own customer base as this designer styling is obvs. unattainable to them all. All her Ads say must’ve ££££ in luxury accessories for any outfit to be wearable or stylish for her. Just unbelievable now that Kate would wear New Look ever by choice, same fashion style level as Peacocks.. Her showy super rich designer lifestyle doesn’t match these budget brands as she’s no longer a cash strapped student/ early 20s. Dishonest money grab, worst type of pompous influencer acting all innocent. Squandering obscene money when majority of her followers ( she profits off) are hard hit by rapid inflation & cost rises ignorance.

Showing off her latest free 5 star luxury trip to NY - she lives for IG / YT content, ($3.5K a night hotel suite) rather than just enjoy a holiday with her private nameless bf. Embarrassed to show his face gold digging🤢 - she’s worked hard for it. Instahun NY photo ops incoming - it must be annoying all the filming constantly not being 100% present on a private gifted trip. Shows she’s only interested in what his family money can buy her to boast about on Social Media not him. Faking it until she makes it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally agree her look doesn’t work with low level fast fashion brands… but why do no luxury brands seem to work with her other than the occasional reseller?

Reactions: 6
Of course she’s staying at Casa Cipriani, exclusive restaurant, now with a hotel, over £1000 a night

Reactions: 6
Is it a sponsored trip or a holiday?
I see her tagging the location of the hotel but not the hotel brand itself so I don’t think this is a sponsored trip (by the hotel Atleast) Also Cipriani does not need influencers. This trip is definitely a freebie, but sponsored by the boyfriend definitely.
---
Totally agree her look doesn’t work with low level fast fashion brands… but why do no luxury brands seem to work with her other than the occasional reseller?
Luxury brands want influencers with luxury followers. Judging by how much snark she receives on this thread when she does make a luxury purchase, she probably does not lol

That outfit she is wearing out tonight is not like her at all!
and also the fact she had to get a waitress to give her a sewing kit shows that it’s disposable fashion that she will never wear again.
bleeping hell I don’t believe this girl has had to experience a hard day in her life
---
That outfit she is wearing out tonight is not like her at all!
and also the fact she had to get a waitress to give her a sewing kit shows that it’s disposable fashion that she will never wear again.
bleeping hell I don’t believe this girl has had to experience a hard day in her life
Also, so happy @DubaiM is back! You are amazing at putting together everything I want to say!

I follow Armin on Insta. He re-posted a story pic of him in New York with a woman who seems to be an influencer too (Story deleted and I can’t remember who she is). I then stalked her stories and saw Kate in them. Looks like they have gone to see friends or met up with friends there.

also 90 percent of Armin’s followers are female.

Reactions: 9
I follow Armin on Insta. He re-posted a story pic of him in New York with a woman who seems to be an influencer too (Story deleted and I can’t remember who she is). I then stalked her stories and saw Kate in them. Looks like they have gone to see friends or met up with friends there.

also 90 percent of Armin’s followers are female.
Did he post Kate in any of his stories?

Reactions: 3
They never seem to go away on their own. It’s always with his friends. Red flag for me if my boyf doesn’t wanna spend alone time with me.

Reactions: 16
I’ve been told by some friends who work for influencer management agencies that fast fashion companies pay a lot more than high end ones, could be why she’s sticking to those. A lot of the time high end brands won’t even pay & some influencers will do free work just for the prestige of being associated to said brand lol ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 7