Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arminā€™s mates are with them in Egypt ( tagged same hotel ) - techno festival nearby not the chill romantic couple holiday that she is smugly implying. Kate said she hates clubbing but tagging along on their lads activity holiday like a simp with their Scuba Diving & Kiteboarding. So in need of another holiday after their free trip to Lapland 2 weeks ago & 10+ holidays last year - delusional to think theyā€™re more hard working & career driven than anybody, just obsessed with showing off, logos & money. Out of touch, self absorbed & spoilt - morphing into horrid Lydia Millen.

Kateā€™s faked travel anxiety for attention has been forgotten about, odd choice Egypt plenty of better places to go clubbing or holiday, it isnā€™t very safe with tourists targeted. Not even near Cairo to visit the Pyramids. Her previous rule not giving her hotel name out while there for safety reasons has been discarded, thirsty for any discounts scroungers when not another official paid PR Ad# trip like Lapland, as if not rich enough already to pay for it all themselves. 4 star hotel in Red Sea with bad reviews in winter is undesirable & chilly ( down to 10C). Armin isnā€™t that generous instead of taking her to somewhere hot & luxurious like Barbados for a winter sun break, his priority in his 30s is clubbing like an ick manchild. Saves his expensive trips when partying without her, skiing in posh Davos Klosters over Christmas. Not trying to impress her anymore, no sign of the Birkin or Van Cleef bracelet she was hinting at many times on IG as his present. Only a holiday to NY on his free airmiles is the ultimate no effort Gift when heā€™s always travelling. For all her gold digging & boasting only got herself a tightfisted Iranian short dud, embarrassing best she can pull.

šŸ‘€ PJ - her hotter Paris Hook up fling from Jan/ Feb was in her last NYE pic comments & she still follows him - ā€œthe most gorgeous content creator šŸ˜³ā€ much more than just friends vibe must be still in close touch behind Arminā€™s back for any male attention but PJā€™s likely isnā€™t rich so not bf worthy. Says it all after her cheating on her ex, then she made no reference or hint to her boyfriend all year in her best highlights of 2022 stories simply not that into him. Weird Armin has no presence on her IG after her YT vlogs declared she has a bf, no longer private but not even soft launch hints. Not one good picture of Armin never smiles ( check shirt & orange glasses) - his unattractive clammy face & hard partying lifestyle doesnā€™t fit Kateā€™s fake classy girl public image. Doubt sheā€™ll ever go Insta official pic with him - as it will expose her gold digging insecure desperation to all her followers. But she changed so much in a year for the worst with her fake boobs & Botox, bitchy nasty attitude with her new cokey socialite friends. Odd Yasmin introduced them but isnā€™t invited anywhere, not seen Kate since June not even for Christmas drinks. Yasmin said on a story that she fell out with friends last year who were sly witches.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Yeah, just her boyfriend Arminā€™s best friend Artes, heā€™s always with them. Think heā€™s fishing for any DMs attention as heā€™s single getting her to post him on her Instagram. Who wants their bf friend with them on a couples holiday as if a ā€œTroupleā€ - 3 holidays together in 6 months is OTT & posts close pics with them but not with their boyfriend? Telling she wouldnā€™t post her boyfriendā€™s face must be ashamed by his looks. Itā€™s strange attention seeking especially after her many vlogs boasting about this boyfriend. Either say nothing be private or reveal all, with him nearly a year or more itā€™s now commitment shy act. ( not sure if heā€™s the one she cheated on her ex with or her other men). Kate previously said in vlog after they started dating, struggle was real finding a good looking tall man to date in London, a very public dig dissatisfied & doesnā€™t naturally fancy Armin being so very short, unfit & ugly only liking his wallet. Soon sheā€™ll be doing another nasty vlog slagging off Armin after their inevitable break up, just like her cold bitchiness about her ex then instantly onto next guy with no reflection. Sheā€™s 26 soon not 16 acting coy about going official with her 1st ever bf, either sheā€˜s proud to be with him or evidently not. Definitely looks like she still in contact with PJ her random Paris shag, clearly never faithful always keeping her dating options open with no instagram couple photos avoidance. Player behaviour will get burnt herself one day.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Greg OShea was on the big Irish chat show last night saying how he opened up to a person he was close to in London about his suicidal thoughts and was told "look I can't be there for you, I'm going through my own stuff" and then they pulled away

I know there's 3 sides to every story but that is wild

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Greg OShea was on the big Irish chat show last night saying how he opened up to a person he was close to in London about his suicidal thoughts and was told "look I can't be there for you, I'm going through my own stuff" and then they pulled away

Wow if heā€™s talking about Kate thatā€™s so bad, especially as she knows the struggles of having anxiety. I know itā€™s hard to take on someone elseā€™s problems when youā€™re not 100% yourself but a little empathy goes a long way.

Reactions: 10

If it was Kate I wouldnā€™t be surprised, itā€™s pretty clear she never gave a tit about him. All she cared about is what she can get from him and how he could benefit her. She thoroughly mugged him off and made herself out to be the innocent party but showed her true colours in the car in that vlog that time. Sheā€™s a spiteful pretentious witch tbh.

Reactions: 8
Wow if heā€™s talking about Kate thatā€™s so bad, especially as she knows the struggles of having anxiety. I know itā€™s hard to take on someone elseā€™s problems when youā€™re not 100% yourself but a little empathy goes a long way.
Unpopular opinion but I canā€™t tell if Kateā€™s ā€œanxietyā€ was put on to make herself seem relatable since she has zero personality herself and probably uses it as a way for engagement. I know itā€™s a strong claim to make and I might be wrong, but she seems tactical and more focused in what content she wants to put out.

Claimed anxiety over shopping in a cheaper grocery store (even though sheā€™s happily shopped in Waitrose in her old vlogs), claimed anxiety over flying but then proceeds to fly everywhere (probably was waiting for free travel opportunities tbh), then being on the girls trip with Yazā€¦ where tbh she probably more just felt out of place because itā€™s a loud girl crowd and she was in the phase of forcing herself to look like a glam vacay girl.

again I could be totally wrong bit whatever her values are seem off

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion but I canā€™t tell if Kateā€™s ā€œanxietyā€ was put on to make herself seem relatable since she has zero personality herself and probably uses it as a way for engagement. I know itā€™s a strong claim to make and I might be wrong, but she seems tactical and more focused in what content she wants to put out.

Claimed anxiety over shopping in a cheaper grocery store (even though sheā€™s happily shopped in Waitrose in her old vlogs), claimed anxiety over flying but then proceeds to fly everywhere (probably was waiting for free travel opportunities tbh), then being on the girls trip with Yazā€¦ where tbh she probably more just felt out of place because itā€™s a loud girl crowd and she was in the phase of forcing herself to look like a glam vacay girl.

again I could be totally wrong bit whatever her values are seem off
Youā€™re probably right tbh. I never know what to believe with these influencers, MH does seem like a way to come across more ā€˜relatableā€™ so it is possible.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m so completely baffled why Kate went for a new build modern apartment when she clearly ideally needed something that was more traditional with Edwardian, Victorian or Georgian features. The apartment is going to look so odd with the style and decor sheā€™s going for. And why spend so much money adding new skirting? Her modern build isnā€™t going to suit it at all.

Reactions: 10
She must be thick as a brick to spend all that money on a new build and then change everything in it! why not just buy a cheaper period property and do it up from scratch?šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m so completely baffled why Kate went for a new build modern apartment when she clearly ideally needed something that was more traditional with Edwardian, Victorian or Georgian features. The apartment is going to look so odd with the style and decor sheā€™s going for. And why spend so much money adding new skirting? Her modern build isnā€™t going to suit it at all.
Hope she doesnā€™t watch Chloe Roseā€™s new moving vlogs then šŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
Hope she doesnā€™t watch Chloe Roseā€™s new moving vlogs then šŸ˜…
Omg! I was literally thinking about Chloeā€™s beautiful Georgian house sheā€™s just moved into with her fiancĆ©e! I love Chloe! Sheā€™s so classy and has amazing taste and style. That house couldnā€™t of been cheap either but I feel Kate probably earns more than Chloe but yet still brought something thatā€™s less value for money and lacking any character. Kate makes terrible decisions ultimately.

Reactions: 7
Omg! I was literally thinking about Chloeā€™s beautiful Georgian house sheā€™s just moved into with her fiancĆ©e! I love Chloe! Sheā€™s so classy and has amazing taste and style. That house couldnā€™t of been cheap either but I feel Kate probably earns more than Chloe but yet still brought something thatā€™s less value for money and lacking any character. Kate makes terrible decisions ultimately.
I was trying to figure out where Chloeā€™s house is! Anyone know as I love the vibe

Reactions: 1
Anyone know any influencers with house accounts that ARENT all beige..? Sick to the back teeth of it, they all look the bleeping same lol