Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who could even be arsed to have a birthday display when your house is upside down in the middle of ‘renovating every room’? It’s literally just for the gram. These people are pathetic constantly living their lives for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

J.M28

Hey guys long time lurker here 👋🏼

This thread is absolute gold and big thanks to Katie for pointing me in the direction herself!

I never actually used to mind Katie but the more I find out about her the the more she makes my stomach turn. I have friends that have lost babies (late term) and struggled with fertility and the way that Katie flaunts this pregnancy with little disregard for her safety and other people’s situations/feelings makes my blood boil. Now I’m not saying a chemical pregnancy isn’t heartbreaking a loss is still a loss however would any normal person announce a following pregnancy so early wouldn’t you at least wait till the 12 week mark? Then in March she was walking the giant dog with one of those leads that attaches to a belt, imagine her pulled her over. And now nipping to the shops every 5 mins and attending parties and throwing them when common sense would tell you to shield! 😡 Why does she think that she is untouchable and is so unable to take criticism from anyone and how can her mum/friends condone her behaviour aswell?! Rant over I just had to get that out there 😂

Thj

I’m surprised he’s even allowed to work nights he must have to wear a dash cam 🤣

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Who could even be arsed to have a birthday display when your house is upside down in the middle of ‘renovating every room’? It’s literally just for the gram. These people are pathetic constantly living their lives for the gram.
Agreed. My birthday was in lockdown, my fiance bought me a small birthday cake from Waitrose, because, you know, there are only two of us in the house so we didn't need a thousand cupcakes, a huge cake and god knows how many grazing boxes. He had to work, so I bought some films on Amazon Prime, spoke to my family on the phone, and ordered a takeaway.

I haven't even had a proper present yet as we shop together in person, and the store has only just reopened. We'll go soon enough but I haven't thrown my teddies out the pram in the meantime because I'm a reasonable person.

I don't know about most people but celebrating in the midst of a pandemic all for the gram really wasn't at the top of my priorities list. Never mind if I'd been pregnant to boot!

• Heart

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I made the account olivedelamere so THM can’t have it 😂
I’ve deleted it now but wish I had it to send her the Lauryn Goodman screenshots

• Haha
  • Heart

Beachlife123

Another long time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️

again I only knew about this thread when the deluded
CEO boss babe
Major photoshop failer pointed it out so I thought I’d do the truffle shuffle over here and I must say this has had me in stitches for weeks.
the girl is an absolute hypocrite she makes me cringe to death.
Notice how she hasn’t posted any pictures of the presents inside the brown paper bag with a birthday banner celotaped on 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No Cartier, Chanel or LV bags in sight.
Absolute knob she is.
772310F7-C3ED-4639-99C0-E88D79D39B8B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
So her birthday that she was spending with ‘her one’ has basically been a 6 hour drive in the car wearing a seatbelt in the most dangerous place for her and her unborn child to visit a location that is potentially being closed again because of a rise in C19 cases. Nice...

• Wow
  • Haha
That clip I’ve put on, ‘I feel like it’s my turn to give something back’ cue the worst pregnancy advice ever heard....

• Haha
I genuinely think he was on probation down there because Kate would have moved him in the same night just to prove to flip flop she was over him!! She goes on about how she didn't have time to go on a date so he had to meet her at the gym for the first time, next minuet she's surprising him with drives to london every week! She's been insecure since day one! There's a reason for it definitely

I don't think she's got much too post on there to be honest. She's still got the same bedding as she used with Phil. The only thing she's had done since Phil is the kitchen and pantry, oh and the big Black eyesore thing in the weirdest place of the garden!! I can't believe she refers to her living room as a cinema room 😂😂😂 I wanna know why the fuck he was building a shed in the back for weeks when they had such big jobs to do in the actual house?? And what he's taking because he apparently works hard full time then comes home does her shit lists then on the business account does home renovations as well?? Does he actually work nights I wonder 🤔🤔
He wasnt on probation I know this for deffinate he worked at a power plant or something in london. Doea anyone remember when she surprised him and drove down and let herself in when he was in bed. It was before I had heard of this page and the whole time she filmed her going up the staira I was actually thinking imagine if he was in bed with another girl. And now im thinking shes done that coz she hasnt been able to get hold of him.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂 You've took the video down Katie, look who won 😊 'trolls' 1 KHM 0. I must say kate you have made me feel like a winner thank you doll 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
You know what boils my piss? She's actually not a nice girl hence why she doesn't have a network of girls building her up? Has she even got mates? Like mates who don't have to actually be OK with her? Like chezza you know I'm sure it's completely business, Amy she's her fellas brothers bird, Holly is her cousin? She must actually be depressed about her life which is so sad and thats genuine, I'm not taking the piss! But she can't pretend to be a nice person!! She told Bob that if you've got something bad to say, say it on what's app don't put it online 😂😂 can you imagine what she says about other people? Then has the cheek to cry a river about the way she's treated! I'm going to message lauryn now and make her aware and alcoholic mother is promoting her 😂 or shall I let Kate know lauryn doesn't follow her anymore 🤣 what a shame we don't have a poll

• Heart
  • Haha

Butterfly123

Have yous seen the new post from one of her ‘army’?!
“as a pregnant LAD you shouldn’t be going through this”.
cant breathe 🤣🤣🤣. Clearly only the people with low IQ’s supporting you Kate LAD 🤣🤣

• Haha

hiya_hun

VIP Member
OMG just watched Danielle's stories and the prawns and the wine has to be the biggest dig EVER at THM 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Who’d have thought that 3 months of not being able to go to a hairdresser would lead to hair being longer than it used to be.. 🙄🙄

• Haha