Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay we all believe you ate 10p scallops girl that’s obvious but if you think for a moment we believe you saved your dinner money to buy your makeup kit then we may have to remind you that we all know you stole 4k from savers and got the sack.

Kate Hayes Made Up Please Share That Info!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lol as if people are crowdfunding fine money for a grafter

Reactions: 9
There too busy being hypnotised by his big words and product placement (his clothing line raw iron that he happens to wear in every vid) to notice anything else
He used to supply all the students with drugs from his city centre flat before his stint in prison
He also sells steroids and other illegal stuff from his gym
He is addressing him being “villianised” early cause he knows it’s coming
Anyone who cares about mental health wouldn’t be getting kids hooked on drugs for profit or telling men they need steroids to work out
Similar to kate telling girls they need copious amounts of lipgloss and fake hair I suppose
Two peas in a pod x
That must be what the council have on him and why they will be taking that £50,000 off him if he is an ex convict

moving large amounts of Heroin, he also doesn’t pay for his kid and used to beat up his ex regular, but he’s all about helping people’s mental health lol
Wow didn’t know that did read somewhere on fb about him being full of tit tho cause he made a song and dance about X amount of officers arriving fully armed when one had a taser that was it and that’s pretty standard... you wouldn’t even think he’s got a kid the way he goes on, sounds like he needs a thread of his own! Deffo a roid head too the state of some of them photos like don’t come at me saying that’s all natural from 10 years worth of gyming I know a handful of people personally who have been juice bombs and have looked exactly like that 😩

Reactions: 12
I thought the apology started off well. Then a few minutes into it I realised it’s just her usual, smug, cocky self. She isn’t even sorry. If she was, she’d apologise for man handling all the baby clothes in Sainsbury’s the other day. She’s vile. Her followers are as thick as she is. The comment about it being ok as she had probably sanitised her hands?! Even if she had, she’s still potentially taking germs home to her beloved Daddy DIY and OHD 🤦‍♀️.
Her followers are probably the dickheads who where protesting to get gyms open at the weekend 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
moving large amounts of Heroin, he also doesn’t pay for his kid and used to beat up his ex regular, but he’s all about helping people’s mental health lol
I didn’t know about *this* but the whole thing of “I’m doing it for my members mental health” is bollocks. I would’ve been more supportive if he’d just been honest and said “my business will go under, I need the money.”

Sick of people blagging everything on mental health, does a total disservice to those actually suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The fragrance account which called out KHM has now changed to christmasbargains20 and is selling blag mcqueens??? I’m so confused

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t think I’d use stunning or beautiful person when describing KHM 🤣
If that video of her admitting to drinking when pregnant wasn’t saved as a highlight I would have thought that was someone in her camp behind that profile describing her like that 😂

Reactions: 6
View attachment 280336
Has anyone else seen this comment? What is she trying to say? She filmed the video before Covid or sanitised before touching anything precovid?
I don’t believe that for a minute or she’s missed out a business relationship for hand cream. Lord knows I’ve gone through tubs since sanitising all day everyday..
The amount of brown tongues in her comments is shocking. What’s that twitter phrase? ‘She won’t shag ya mate’
Doesn’t matter if you’ve sanitised your hands Kate, you still can’t go round molesting everything 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow didn’t know that did read somewhere on fb about him being full of tit tho cause he made a song and dance about X amount of officers arriving fully armed when one had a taser that was it and that’s pretty standard... you wouldn’t even think he’s got a kid the way he goes on, sounds like he needs a thread of his own! Deffo a roid head too the state of some of them photos like don’t come at me saying that’s all natural from 10 years worth of gyming I know a handful of people personally who have been juice bombs and have looked exactly like that 😩
I know a couple of ppl that go to that gym and theyre all sted heads so ......

• Heart
I’m in 2 minds over that account though, it seems too good to be true. Her disgraceful behaviour and bizarre mannerisms being addressed, but she hasn’t had a mad red rant about? She obviously knows about it? They’re using her new hashtag #khmgiveaway and she’s reposting them to her insta stories like there’s no tomorrow, so she has to have seen it?

Reactions: 12
I’m in 2 minds over that account though, it seems too good to be true. Her disgraceful behaviour and bizarre mannerisms being addressed, but she hasn’t had a mad red rant about? She obviously knows about it? They’re using her new hashtag #khmgiveaway and she’s reposting them to her insta stories like there’s no tomorrow, so she has to have seen it?
She’s not gonna post about it while the drinking vid is there. She’ll be reporting it like a fiend though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.