Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously when is this Maldives trip? Isn't it supposed to be October???

Reactions: 4
Guyyyssss don’t worry Cos she’s going to baby century then she’s taking her slidders and Google’s and the small Matt for her to lie on at water babies. And taking plenty of Muslim clothes. Soz but that’s my fave haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They can still have a bubble but ONLY for childcare, not having a cuppa or dinner, purely drop the kid off and pick it up from them.

from gov.uk:
View attachment 277458
You can have your support bubble round for a brew etc, it’s to help not only the childcare issues but the mental health of the singletons living on their own too like me 😭❤

I'm gobsmacked by the amount of free stuff she's received just this week, all that jewellery from Chlobo?? (Who I think is overpriced anyway), the clothes, Bare Minerals and now food....obscene...and Who the duck put ten pence in Matt? Never heard him speak so much before....please tell me she's not going to try and get him involved in this charade and become a family insta?
Grrrr I missed that. duck you chlobo I’ve spent a fortune and it can go in the bin on principle!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Seen the way she’s put the hello fresh link up.... but just to the usual website. BECAUSE SHE IS BLAGGING SHE IS “WORKING WITH THEM”

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Kate’s followers waiting for the Hello Fresh code to drop (in her mates field it looks like 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No code. And a swipe up just to the homepage

That article is hilarious 😂 it’s so fucked up, you have the wannabe people pretending to post ads and then the actual influencers who will do anything to avoid disclosing 😂 thanks for sharing

6360FD3E-260B-44BC-B75B-A7F126FE5573.jpeg

This will be Hello Fresh when they see they’re tagged in a duck ton of videos of DJ Indesit hanging off Truffalo whilst they make a chow mein 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How did she manage to get a coil appointment in 2 days but her mates is taking 2 months?
She’s chatting tit or it’s been decided not long after Olives birth. I’ve been bleeding for months and I’ve been waiting since then to get a phone appointment to make a physical appointment to get my contraception out!
You can’t just turn up in the middle of a pandemic and have an appointment like that! There’s still a back log on girls from the first lockdown.
She burns my head out so much!

Reactions: 16
What’s a HEAD ACE! Does she ever proof read? Did she even go to school?

Reactions: 7
I’m fuckin’ ‘graze bored’ looking at her stories! However she is the gift that keeps on giving. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So her and Matt both drinking whilst they have their little baby at home with them. Wow amazing parenting right there

Reactions: 11
Why does she feel the need to tell us every time she pays for something herself. It’s like she wants a round of applause.
She is such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.