Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The length and angle of that arm 😂

Also that chin is criminal, could shave your leg on it if u were bendy enough it’s so sharp.

She’s so narcissistic how haven’t her family intervened and got her help.
That photo has been edited so much I actually felt a little seasick looking at it... the bedroom is wonky af

Reactions: 4
Support bubbles and childcare bubbles are both still allowed in tier 3. If her mum lives alone and has joined up with their household as a support bubble, that is allowed.

Reactions: 16
God I’ve not been on here in forever! Hope you girls are all doing well 👋🏼

Just had to jump on after todays manic story’s 😳 trying to be relatable explaining that she wasn’t up and out at the crack of dawn & staying at home for once but then we had the rambling, incoherent story captions about her coil and everything else, mainly about how happy she is and how amazing her life is. “Matt would want me to get pregnant again now”

Once again, if you have to shout from the rooftops and all over social media how AMAZING your fella is....is that really the case ? 🙄 And does he want the world knowing their business??

Also noticed Cheryl posting some rambling stories which didn’t make much sense, how important it is to take a day off and do what you want to do. Which completely contradicts ALL of her usual, motivational, 6am gym themed content.

I feel like it’s day 3 of tier 3 lockdown and they’ve both lost the plot! However we all remember KHMs incoherent rants back in lockdown 1.0 - I do believe this was when we got the promise that she’d be back in a size 8 by now. What a stupid statement to have made

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Fuming about Cheryl! Hasn’t she been away and not quarantined? And attended Kate’s baby shower which clearly did not adhere the rules?!

She needs to have a word with Kate who has been swanning around the Wirral since all this started, with no regard for anyone. How can she sit whinging when her lovely business partner has carried on the way she has?!

Now suggesting a protest! Now that will really show the government we are capable of sticking to the rules!! Stick to selling tat Cheryl, you are brain dead!
I’ve asked this before but can we please please have a thread for chez Cos I’m enjoying her the most atm

Oh she’s a fucken tit isn’t she
She thinks it’s the weekend on a Wednesday do you really expect much else

Dunno if this has been mentioned before but I noticed when she says baby century instead of sensory 😂 I rewatched it a few times just to make sure but she defo does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve asked this before but can we please please have a thread for chez Cos I’m enjoying her the most atm

She thinks it’s the weekend on a Wednesday do you really expect much else

Dunno if this has been mentioned before but I noticed when she says baby century instead of sensory 😂 I rewatched it a few times just to make sure but she defo does
I quite like a wee stalk of Chez too! At least she keeps it real most of the time.

• Sick
Who chez??? Awww nightmare. Bet the instagram population are gutted they can’t see her walking the dogs and loading the washer at 5am every morn
She's public now but not to say she wouldn't go private if she found a thread on herself again 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Big toe. She either called Danielle or Holly that. What a dick 🤦‍♀️. I’ve seen a picture of Olive, she is beautiful and they should show her off. I’m sure they are so proud of her. Nobody in the right mind would slag a baby off

Reactions: 14
How did she manage to get a coil appointment in 2 days but her mates is taking 2 months?

Reactions: 3
How did she manage to get a coil appointment in 2 days but her mates is taking 2 months?
Well she’s telling people to just turn up? Really hun? During a bleeping pandemic you’re advising god knows how many people to just turn up at NHS buildings? There are other means of contraception (no not breastfeeding) and whilst they’re not ideal for most it’s a short term option 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just made the mistake of reading that post about how she can't share baby Olive with the world because of us ugly trolllzz. F*ck right off Kate/Katie/KHM, what the fudge your name is this week. Nobody is saying anything bad about your baby, we're not sending you letters to your house and we're not trying to ruin your life. You have proof of everything? I call bullwhiff. Either put up or shut up because you're getting into dangerous fantasy levels of lying now and it's so messed up!! You're bleeping up everything for those who are genuinely being trolled with your constant cries of wolf, stop reading here if you don't like it or are you just jealous of us because according to you and your sheep thats the only reason people go on the Internet to lie and say bad things about others but that's exactly what you're doing! You need to see a therapist for your attention seeking, narcissistic behavior before things get too out of control! (Btw the mind pt is not a therapist, he's just an idiot with an Internet certificate)
Rant over, just pretend it's written in red Kate and I'm sat in a hoodie and square glasses so you understand the depth of my feels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just made the mistake of reading that post about how she can't share baby Olive with the world because of us ugly trolllzz. F*ck right off Kate/Katie/KHM, what the fudge your name is this week. Nobody is saying anything bad about your baby, we're not sending you letters to your house and we're not trying to ruin your life. You have proof of everything? I call bullwhiff. Either put up or shut up because you're getting into dangerous fantasy levels of lying now and it's so messed up!! You're bleeping up everything for those who are genuinely being trolled with your constant cries of wolf, stop reading here if you don't like it or are you just jealous of us because according to you and your sheep thats the only reason people go on the Internet to lie and say bad things about others but that's exactly what you're doing! You need to see a therapist for your attention seeking, narcissistic behavior before things get too out of control! (Btw the mind pt is not a therapist, he's just an idiot with an Internet certificate)
Rant over, just pretend it's written in red Kate and I'm sat in a hoodie and square glasses so you understand the depth of my feels.
every. Single. Word. 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 7
Well she’s telling people to just turn up? Really hun? During a bleeping pandemic you’re advising god knows how many people to just turn up at NHS buildings? There are other means of contraception (no not breastfeeding) and whilst they’re not ideal for most it’s a short term option 🙄
I know!! Delusional.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.