Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much everyone for all your messages.. shed more tears reading them ๐Ÿ˜“ I cry it out then the tears dry up then I start again. I just feel like I dont want to be here anymore I feel so lost without my mum and without my baby. I would never do anything to myself but I feel so hollow and so empty and so broken and I just wonder if life is just perpetual sadness and grief. I dont want to go back to where I was when I lost my mum and my last baby when my mental health was in the gutter and I was self harming but if feels like all the work I have done since then on myself to heal has all been undone in one day I'm not even sure if that makes sense. I truly appreciate your messages and I really mean that and I'm sorry for rambling. Xx

@Redheadsrock it may be because my account is on private I think why you cannot message I will try and reset back to normal xxx
Oh bellini I forgot to mention you and star is born and burrito and so many others ! I'm sorry I dont know where my head Is xx

Iโ€™ve been thinking about you @Melmoo and Iโ€™m so sorry to hear itโ€™s bad news. Sending you lots of love and strength โค Itโ€™s so unfair xxx
Dunno why your post never quoted and mine did ! I'm losing the plot honestly xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just wanted to update you all, I had a scan last week and they thought they found an issue with a measurement of the baby. I have spent most of the day in hospital today in the assessment unit in manchester and the baby is very poorly and has a serious congenital health defect. They have advised us to terminate the pregnancy and I will deliver the baby next week and it will pass away. I'm beyond heartbroken and there are literally no more tears left in the world. I'm going to take a break from tattle for the time being and get through the next few weeks. I will be back soon you all make me laugh so hard I often cry and have kept me going through very tough times in the past too. Stay lucky tattlers especially quarantine mrs savage queen barb Jessica fletcher and too many too name x pls keep me and my husband in a little prayer xx ๐Ÿ˜“ I'm crying so hard I can hardly write this but it felt important to share after all your supportine messages xx love to you all x
Iโ€™m so sorry. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” I canโ€™t even begin to imagine what youโ€™re going through. Lots of love to you both. Take care. Xxxxx

Reactions: 4
Thank you so much everyone for all your messages.. shed more tears reading them ๐Ÿ˜“ I cry it out then the tears dry up then I start again. I just feel like I dont want to be here anymore I feel so lost without my mum and without my baby. I would never do anything to myself but I feel so hollow and so empty and so broken and I just wonder if life is just perpetual sadness and grief. I dont want to go back to where I was when I lost my mum and my last baby when my mental health was in the gutter and I was self harming but if feels like all the work I have done since then on myself to heal has all been undone in one day I'm not even sure if that makes sense. I truly appreciate your messages and I really mean that and I'm sorry for rambling. Xx

@Redheadsrock it may be because my account is on private I think why you cannot message I will try and reset back to normal xxx
Life is cruel girl & youโ€™ve had so many blows. If you need anything, even a rant or unload drop me a msg please. Always ready to listen to you anytime you need it. โคโคโค

I just wanted to update you all, I had a scan last week and they thought they found an issue with a measurement of the baby. I have spent most of the day in hospital today in the assessment unit in manchester and the baby is very poorly and has a serious congenital health defect. They have advised us to terminate the pregnancy and I will deliver the baby next week and it will pass away. I'm beyond heartbroken and there are literally no more tears left in the world. I'm going to take a break from tattle for the time being and get through the next few weeks. I will be back soon you all make me laugh so hard I often cry and have kept me going through very tough times in the past too. Stay lucky tattlers especially quarantine mrs savage queen barb Jessica fletcher and too many too name x pls keep me and my husband in a little prayer xx ๐Ÿ˜“ I'm crying so hard I can hardly write this but it felt important to share after all your supportine messages xx love to you all x
I'm so sorry Melmoo ๐Ÿ˜ข sending lots of tattle love to you both ๐Ÿ’” x

Reactions: 2
Oh love I am so so sorry. You are all in my thoughts. Take care of yourself, allow yourself to feel all the feelings you want to and take all the time you need to. We will always be here for you.

Love, your tattle bastard family โค

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So sorry to hear this!! Will have you in my thoughts ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– Wish it was possible for us all to meet up and give you a massive cuddle! Xxx

Reactions: 3
I'm so sorry for you and your family xxx
Sending virtual hugs and thoughts

Oh girl I am sending you all the love in the world. I canโ€™t imagine what youโ€™re going through. My heart is broken for you. I will keep you and your husband in my prayers xxxxx

Oh bellini I forgot to mention you and star is born and burrito and so many others ! I'm sorry I dont know where my head Is xx
I wanted to write something earlier but I really donโ€™t have the words to express - this is so so tit and itโ€™s so so unfair ๐Ÿ˜ข
Sorry this has happened to you. I am sure the hospital will speak to you but donโ€™t be afraid to ask for help or counselling xxx

Reactions: 5
No words for your news other than Iโ€™m so sorry and we are all thinking of you ๐Ÿ˜˜xx

I am heartbroken for you ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” you're in my thoughts. You can vent off on here anytime you're needing a huge cry us tattle bastards are here for you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Your beautiful angel will always be by your side, holding your hand ๐Ÿ’– stay strong missy, you and your husband xxxxx

Sending you so much love โค

Are oliveโ€™s shoes on the wrong feet? ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 275678
not to mention sheโ€™s in the dog bed again, poor thing must be so itchy ๐Ÿ™
Tights, hat, warm slippers but bare arms like its the middle of summer ๐Ÿ˜ค Olive mustn't know if she's coming or going ๐Ÿคช

Sending lots of love and care to you and your husband โค we are always here xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.