Kate Hayes #29 Silly Tattle, didn't you know - you don't wash bottles when you’re a Truffalo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no interest in being a comedy genius, I’m here for the tea on KHM not page after page of pointless shite of people trying to be funny. This thread has got better again but some of the previous threads were just stupid 🤷🏽‍♀️
Lol sorry 😂 There wasn’t any tea to be spilled when she was off the gram giving birth to her bespoke baby though.

Thankfully she’s back and badder than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping goggles 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Why’s her head going underwater the bleeping pleb.

AT SWIMMING:

*THM pushes the Leisure Centres door open struggling with 3 bags of tit she doesn’t need and kicks OHD’s car seat through the entrance”

NANNY HAYES: *sat in the car reads the sign on the outside of the door* WHAT? NO SPECTATORS? OH BLOOMIN HELL I WANTED TO WATCH THIS SPECIAL MOMENT OF MY SHOVEL HANDED DARLING, NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN A BABY SCREAM THROUGH A BABY SWIM LESSON BEFORE THIS IS HISTORY IN THE MAKING NOOOOOOOOOOO *cries softly into her own shoulder*

THM: *rolling her tiny eyes* MUM SHUT UP HONESTLY IT DOESNT MATTER JUST STAY IN THE FUCKIN CAR MMKAY.

NANNY HAYES: ALRIGHT MY HEAVY HANDED ANGEL *wipes her nose on her sleeve*

THM: *walks through door* HIIII IVE GOT OLIFFFF FOR SWIMMING LESSONS MMMKAY?

RECEPTION: HIYA, WHAT NAME IS IT?

THM: OLIVE HAZE DER DELO, IM SURE YOULL KNOW MY NAME I AM A WELL KNOWN GLOBAL MUM AND MUA *checks her insta insights*

RECEPTION: *screws face up* THE NAME ON THE BOOKING IS KATE? *points* CHANGING ROOMS ARE THAT WAY, DO YOU NEED A HAND OR YOU OK??

THM: YEAH HONESTLY SO MANY PEOPLE WHERE ASKING ME TO DO A LIST MMKAY SO IVE ENDED UP JUST BRINGING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING MMMKAY. ILL TAG HERE SO IT HELPS YOUR BUSINESS *holds her phone out at the Reception girl*

RECEPTION: ITS JUST COUNCIL RUN HERE SO NOT SURE HOW THAT'LL HELP. HERE GIVE ME YOUR TINY UNNECESSARY DESIGNER BAG AND ILL GET THE CAR SEAT FOR YOU

*THM heads into the changing room to get OHD ready for her swimming lesson*

THM: AWW YE OK? *unclipping OHD out of the car seat

OHD: I FINK SO MOMMA, MY SKIN IS ATTACHING TO THIS SEAT IM IN IT THAT MUCH DOW.

THM: OK SO IVE GOT MY GOGGLES, SOME WHISPERING ANGEL IN A FLASK MMMKAy, SOME GOGGLES FOR YOU, A TEDDY BEAR, AN AGE 3 TUTU AND A STRAW HAT MMKAY

OHD: MMKAY?

THM: IVE GOT SOME ANDREX, A NAPPY THAT WILL GO ALL MUSHY AND HEAVY THE MINUTE WE GET IN THE WATER MMKAY. MY BURBERRY SWIM COSTUME AND IVE EVEN STUFFED MAX INTO A BAG..

OHD: MMKAY MOMMA, WHAT ELSE

THM: AND IVE ALSO GOT MMKAY, YOUR FIRST SCUBA DIVING OUTFIT COMPLETE WITH BESPOKE AIR TANK AND SNORKEL. MMKAYYYY. I WAS GONNA BRING YOUR BURBERRY TO MATCH BUT I AM HV SAID TO PUT YOU IN A FULL SUIT MMKAY

OHD: *rolls eyes*

*THM and OHD head into the main pool, she steps down into the pool and lets out a massive fart that echo’s throughout the whole building. She looks around as if it wasn’t here and wades over time the other mums covering OHD’s face at all times incase anyone sees her face*

THM: *talking loudly so other Mums can hear* YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR THIS BAD WORLD MMMKAY

OHD: IM FREEZING MOMMA

*The bag that Max is in suddenly busts open and Max comes legging it out doing laps around the pool*

MAX: WOOF!!! WHERE THE duck AM I WOOF?

OTHER MUMS: *gasp* A DOG!!!!

LIFE GUARD: SOMEONE TRY AND GET HIM DOES THIS BELONG TO ANYONE

THM: MAXIIIIII MMKAY. GO BACK TO YOUR BAG MMKAY. SORRY I THOUGHT I COULD BRING HIM BUT WHEN I SAW NO SPECTATORS I JUST PUT HIM IN A BAG

MAX: *rolls eyes* OK SEE YA IN A BIT *walks off calmly to the changing rooms and zips himself back up in the duffle bag

*The class begins and THM is going the extra mile doing the dance moves for all the nursery rhymes and suddenly her slab back rips open her Burberry swimming costume*

OTHER MUMS: *gasp at the tearing sounds and start gossiping amongst themselves*

THM: OH NO.. *her long nipples are nearly touching another Momma’s leg under the water* SORRY MMKAY I NEED TO GET OUT *trying to get out, cover herself and hide OHD*

*she slips and slides all along the pool back to the changing room crying hysterically at the fact her costume ripped and is down to her knees now*

THM: LETS GET CHANGED AND GET OUTSIDE TO NANNY MMMKAY

OHD: *screaming* IM SO COLD

MAX: *unzips himself and starts to help calm the situation down, he grabs a nappy and puts it on the cold Bub*

THM: YOU SORT OHD OUT AND ILL JUST GO DO SOME GLAM AT THE MIRROR MMMKAY

*1 hour later they emerge and get into the car*

NANNY HAYES: HOW WAS IT MY MONEY MAD MUSHROOM NOSED DIAMOND? AWW LOOK AT OLIF.

THM: SHH MUM ONE MINUTE IVE ONLY JUST GOT IN THE CAR MMKAY!! IM JUST GOING TO POST ON INSTA NOW TO TELL EVERYONE HOW IT WENT JUST DRIVE US HOME MMKAY
Whispering Angel in a flask and the fart 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I eye rolled at this when I saw this.

Think a few on here have forgotten that we aren’t responsible for her posting terrible content for us to then comment on...

So if it goes quiet .. it’s no one bleeping fault 🥴😂
Exactly. Have to make our own entertainment. If no one likes it go to another thread. Not all of us are just here for constant
Bitchy tea. I enjoy having a bit of a weird laugh on here. Jesus the Sallie thread would of been 3 pages long if people weren’t constantly asking who people were, and for their twitter And Insta names and repeating the same things about her kids. Just got to get on with it if you’re interested in the thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly. Have to make our own entertainment. If no one likes it go to another thread. Not all of us are just here for constant
Bitchy tea. I enjoy having a bit of a weird laugh on here. Jesus the Sallie thread would of been 3 pages long if people weren’t constantly asking who people were, and for their twitter And Insta names and repeating the same things about her kids. Just got to get on with it if you’re interested in the thread.
Same!! I’ve been here since thread 6 or whenever the first troll video was, and I’m hooked. Mostly just want to know how you all are, my little online gremlin trollllll friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same!! I’ve been here since thread 6 or whenever the first troll video was, and I’m hooked. Mostly just want to know how you all are, my little online gremlin trollllll friends 🤣
Haha me too! And what weird things you’re all gonna come out with today 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
In a world where you can be anything.
Be a Tattle Bastard Family & check in on each other.
Secretly googling the tit out of Truffalo. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eeee here she goes talking about her fanny again.

This time apparently she's getting laser to make it 'Dolphins smooth' 🐬

Surely it's not advisable to be having Laser so close to your Csection scar?? 🤔
Screenshot_20200904_113558_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Isnt that teepover I am midwife? Or am I getting confused?
Yes! Wonder if THM thinks she helped I am midwife go full time with this business after getting her sacked from the NHS for gross misconduct 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Kate Hayes #30 Olive's doing laps, Kate's never off the schnapps, where's Delo's chaps🤷‍♀️🤣

Be kind its my first 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eeee here she goes talking about her fanny again.

This time apparently she's getting laser to make it 'Dolphins smooth' 🐬

Surely it's not advisable to be having Laser so close to your Csection scar?? 🤔
View attachment 232776
Laser HQ is an awful company as well the owner is delusional. THM has been getting laser done here for years how is she not hair free yet???

• Haha
Laser HQ is an awful company as well the owner is delusional. THM has been getting laser done here for years how is she not hair free yet???
I had laser under my arms. Once a month for ten months. Done. She must be one hairy witch if she’s been having laser for years!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.