Kate Hayes #28 Q the drama to up her engagement score, threads dried up now she's a baby bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the hilarious comments on the last thread about old Maxxi boy’s feelings towards THM did anyone else notice all the stories today featuring Max and how much she loves him?

But she doesn’t read here, does she 😂

literally every time i see a picture of that dog now, all I think of is @QueenBarb scripts “WHERES ME FIRST MA” 😂😂😂
Created at 3am.. Cheryl you can’t stay away can you (you are 40)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Lurkymclurkinson1 Lurks!!!! Congrats mate.. well and truly stuck to your guns there!
I’ve caught up on this whole thread and still have zero bleeping idea how we know icantspell is our very own longest head in Britain? Is it just because of the screen shot?
It started because of the screenshot, then she started to call the baby’s nose & it rolled from there. Then someone noticed the use of ...,, the same as Jenko etc. None of this was me btw. 🥳🥳 I then went through her messages and said she had never used ...,, on other messages but on another thread she had said she had been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. 🙈 Basically account went private, never commented & went AWOL. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell when she put the pic up I was like it’s her 100% (THM )then others where saying that there phone looked the same when they screen shot (I have an iPhone and mine didn’t) so I’m sat thinking oh maybe it’s not! Wake up this morning and it looks like it was her 🤣🤣🤣 FUCKIN HELL 🥴🤯

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell when she put the pic up I was like it’s her 100% (THM )then others where saying that there phone looked the same when they screen shot (I have an iPhone and mine didn’t) so I’m sat thinking oh maybe it’s not! Wake up this morning and it looks like it was her 🤣🤣🤣 FUCKIN HELL 🥴🤯
Coming for a child is a NO..........
Then all the rest of her job and changing her settings don’t add up!! 🙈

Reactions: 6
That’s what I’ve been like! As if I went to sleep and missed it all 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Kate and Cheryl - the majority of us are not here to slag off someone’s appearance or their baby, kids etc. We just don’t agree with a lot of the things you have done, eg. The editing, the lies, flouting lockdown rules, not self-isolating, etc etc, all in the public domain as “influencers” - that is all!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It started because of the screenshot, then she started to call the baby’s nose & it rolled from there. Then someone noticed the use of ...,, the same as Jenko etc. None of this was me btw. 🥳🥳 I then went through her messages and said she had never used ...,, on other messages but on another thread she had said she had been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. 🙈 Basically account went private, never commented & went AWOL. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah I’ve bleeping missed the bit where you went through her messages. It’s the drugs.
I was not a fan of her slagging the baby off. We’ve all repeatedly said on here that none of us would ever say anything about the baby so maybe she said something to see what we’d do. Made up everyone jumped down her throat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah I’ve bleeping missed the bit where you went through her messages. It’s the drugs.
I was not a fan of her slagging the baby off. We’ve all repeatedly said on here that none of us would ever say anything about the baby so maybe she said something to see what we’d do. Made up everyone jumped down her throat.
someone mentioned they’d got their make up done by an MUA who shall not be named. Apparently the MUA said THM and pezza have multiple accounts on here to try and stir things up. Who knows 🤔

Reactions: 13
On a totally different note - all the faffing about over the sterilisation of the bottles 🙄 Doesn’t she realise she lives on the Wirral. We have the hardest water every. Take a look inside your kettle love!

And anyway, just use your tit love. That’s the actual idea and joy of breast feeding 🧐 not having to mess about with bottles and stuff...

I hated expressing & bottle feeding my milk if I was away for a few hours. I loved the closeness of having her attached to me & because of it I knew when she no longer wanted breast feeding as it came to a natural end.

THM just wants the accolade of saying she breast fed, without any of the true intimacies because she’s such a superficial person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
By saying stuff about her child it makes us look like bigger twats than the chuckle sisters.
It then leads to her doing a little vid and crying tattle twats, then her numbers go up! 🙄
I was only looking to help the lass out but it went tits up after that. 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I totally thought it was Cheryl yesterday too! I looked back at her posts and it was always slagging (Holly Tam a few times, LW’s mum, KHM) to engage people, plus she knew pure deets or asking questions.

Plus, the grammar/spelling was pretty spot on until questioned/disclosed information (“I’ve worked for 20 years in the industry...”) and then they started to use tons of ellipsis ala KHM. Chezza’s insta has pretty accurate grammar/spelling except for non-use of apostrophes.

Reactions: 15
Ah you fuckers I find tit tv to watch and this happens.

Could we please add THM thinks the steriliser is a dishwasher?

Kate babe, read the instructions before Olive ends up is hospital. You have to clean those bottles first🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
someone mentioned they’d got their make up done by an MUA who shall not be named. Apparently the MUA said THM and pezza have multiple accounts on here to try and stir things up. Who knows 🤔
Yep this was me. And I whole heartedly believe what she had to say.

Reactions: 4
Coming for a child is a NO..........
Then all the rest of her job and changing her settings don’t add up!! 🙈
But it’s all a master plan! Fake accounts slag the kid off thinking we will all jump on the bandwagon then she cries trolls! The pair of them a vile twats and they deserve everything that’s coming there way!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But it’s all a master plan! Fake accounts slag the kid off thinking we will all jump on the bandwagon then she cries trolls! The pair of them a vile twats and they deserve everything that’s coming there way!
That’s exactly on the money. Try to lead us down the garden path with all their bs of nastiness. They are trolling us & then have the audacity to cry HELP!! 🙄

Fuckinell girls a new thread? I couldn’t even read that last one I’m not going to lie, give up with it!
Only thing I got was that @Icantspell is chez? Am I right

• Haha
That’s exactly on the money. Try to lead us down the garden path with all their bs of nastiness. They are trolling us & then have the audacity to cry HELP!! 🙄
👌 yep! I’m still gutted they cat fished us with the oh snarlin account 🤯

I would never slag a baby's looks on here-we only slag THM's when shes ridiculously editing and filtering herself to look like a completely different species let alone person! Her outfits and make up are fair game as she is a make up artist and has deals with fashion brands so of course we will pass comment on them because half the time they are a bloody show!

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the icantspell situation unravelled like it did. It’s was like pulling gently on a tiny thread and watching it fall apart in seconds.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.