Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
*RING RING RING*

THM: IYA CHEZ. JUS BEEN GIFTED LOADSA SHIT I WONT USE. LIED ABAR GIVING IT AWAY LIKE MOTHER THERESA. MMMMMKAY? *rolls off the green sofa sideways and lands on all fours*

CHEZ: IYA (VROOOM) HUN, SORRY LET ME JUST TURN ME SHARK OFF.. THATS BETTER. JUST SEEN YA MANKY BOTTLE POST HUN HONEST TO GOD GERL I KNOW YA HATE CLEANING BUT FUCKIN WASH DEM BOTTLES ATLEAST. *hangs off the balcony like Rapunzel looking over the M62*

THM: WE ALRIGHT NOW LIKE COZ YA WENT A BIT QUIET MMMKAY? HONEST TO GOD IM DESCALING EVERYTHING EVEN MAXI. *lifts her long nips up to check if she descaled them right*

*DELO CREEPS PAST THE DOOR LIKE SHAGGY OFF SCOOY DO AND ARMY ROLLS INTO THE GARDEN TAKING MAX UNDER HIS ARM AND INTO THE WANKING SHED*

CHEZ: YEAH, I AM 40. LIKE I SAID TO BAYLAY YOU GOT IT FROM YO MOMMA SO FLAUNT IT. DO YA CLEANERS DO HOOVER LINES FOR YA?

THM: YOU ARE 40. MMKAY. NO THEY CHARGE £2 PER ROOM FOR HOOVER LINES MMKAY, SO I JUST THOUGHT ID DIG MY LONG TOE NAIL TALONS INTO THE CARPET AND RAKE THEM MYSELF MMKAY. EVEN FOUND ONE OF DIY DELO’S OLD SHAVED DOWN TEETH, SO YEAH.

CHEZ: SOUNDS FUCKING DISGUSTING. IM ISOLATING TODAY BUT I WASNT LAST WEEK AND IM NOT TOMORROW, MARK CANT FIND HIS JEANS SO IM GONNA GO INTO WORK TOMORROW

THM: ONE SEC CHEZ.. DADDY DIY???? *holds phone away from her ear*

DELO: WA??

THM: WERE ARE YA?

DELO: JUST IN THE SHED FILMING MYSELF WANKING OVER A PIECE OF PANELLING.

THM: OK MY KING. *brings phone back to her ear* YOUR THE BEST DADDY. SOZ CHEZ IM BACK..
HAS ANYONE TESTED POSITIVE FOR C19 WHO WORKS FOR US? SHALL I DO A Q&A ABAR WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABAR THE PANDEMIC?

CHEZ: YEAH ONE GERL HAS KATE. SHE DID WEAR HER MASK WITH HER NOSE HANGING OUT THE TOP SO HONEST TO GOD NO IDEA HOW IT HAPPENED SHE MUST HAVE EITHER BEEN AT YOUR BABY SHOWER, MY SHISHA PARTY OR NAOMI’S 30th. SHE HASNT TOUCHED THE HANDLES ON THE TOILETS AT OH SNARL SO FINK WE ARE OK HUN

THM: AWW NO I BET SHE GOT THE VIRUS FROM THEM CORONA GRAZING TABLES WE FUCKIN LOVE MMMKAY. BUH FAB, ILL BRING OHD IN THEN TO SEE YA TOMORRA MMKAY

OHD: FUCK SAKE *slips a disposable mask out of her nappy and puts it on*

THM: *looks over at OHD* AWW ARE YE OK??

CHEZ: OK GERL. GET POSTIN ABAR THAT SHIT CAKE COURSE IDEA WE HAD ASWEL ONLY GOT ONE BOOKED ON, A MISS QUEEN BARB?

THM: ALRIGHT HUN. I REMEMBER WE WERE IN YOURS AND PHIL KEPT GIVING ME WHISPERING ANGEL AND I SAID TO HIM YA FINGERS SO LONG MMKAY AND ME AND YOU LOOKED AT EACHOTHER AND SAID LETS DO A CAKE COURSE. KINDA LIKE WHEN I SCREAMED OLIVE AT PHIL YEARS AGO WHEN WE WERE TRYIN MMMKAAAYYYY

*NANNY HAYES LOOKS THROUGH THE LETTER BOX, SHES WEARING A SAFESTYLE TSHIRT*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Melmoo

Chatty Member
She’s so fucking predictable.
This was spoke about on here yesterday along with her manky nails and booommmmm posts about both today 🙄
What a nut job she is.. making out midwives all over the wirral are running around picking up stuff from her. Also on that pic someone posted of her earlier has she had really bad lip filler and fillers done again post baby ?? I've always thought she was quote attractive and she is starting to look so masculine , what has she done to her face ?!?!

I haven't been on much btw, a lot of the old peeps on here seem to have moved on but for those still on that are aware about my many previous miscarriages (9 in total).. I'm pregnant with baby number ten. Our last and final try so pls say a little prayer for me xx (I will have a deserved rainbow baby party if this little poppet makes it through and I can ask thm for some guidance with putting one together after extreme duress !! )

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Hi girls! Been so quiet on here, lurking away just couldn't even comment on the dickhead.
Only came on to say, nothings changed, she's a dick & I feel tight on the baby having an uneducated, thicko mother.

Thread Suggestion just for the sake of it:
Kate Hayes #29
Silly Tattle, didn't you know - you don't wash bottles when your a Truffalo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
TODAY:

*THM scouring the internet to find anywhere but home to spend time with OHD*

THM: AWW YE OK? *chucks another dirty unwashed bottle into the steriliser and snorts really loudly*

OHD: *jumps at the sound of her mum breathing like a fucking monster* I WOULD BE IF YOU JUST STUCK TO ONE WAY OF FEEDING ME. DREAD THAT TYRE TIT COMING AT ME MOMMA *hides her own face with 5 dummies*

*THM phone rings, she tuts and picks it up*

THM: WHA NA????

NANNY HAYES: OOOO HOW ARE YOU MY PIG TROTTERED ICON???? CAN I COME ROUND AND HELP YA PUMP???? *peeps through her blinds to see if any SAFESTYLE vans are parked up*

THM: IYA MA. NO ITS OK MMMKAY.. *steps over Max and lets out a huge fucking ripper that sends Max running for the shed outside* IM ONLY SAYING IM BF FOR THE GRAM, *strokes OHD’s highlighted head* GONNA TAKE SOME FORMULA OUT WITH ME MMKAY. JUST GOING FOR A MEAL WITH NAOMI AND TO BE HONEST I WANT SOMEWHERE COMFY TO SIT, *opens facetune on her ipad* SO..YEAH!

NANNY HAYES: HOW IS JOHN? I HEARD HE WAS BLOOMIN COLD CALLING. HAVE YA CLEANED YOUR OWN HOUSE YET MY CHOC ICE SHAPED ANGEL? WHAT A BLOOMIN HARD TIME IT IS FOR US ALL EY. ME BLOOMIN SURVIVING OFF 50P A WE——

THM: SORRY MA MMKAY I NEED TO GO NOW MMKAY. SAVE IT FOR YA COURSE AT OH SNARLIN *puts down the phone*

NANNY HAYES: AH ALRIGHT MY BLOOMIN CHISEL CHINNED QUEEN. HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND REMEMBER FED IS BEST *scratches her arse and looks at her phone, her wallpaper is a photo of herself at Oh Snarlin’s reception*

DELO: *shouting from the shed* CAN I COME OUT NOW GERL??? CHUCK US SOME SKIPS FROM THE PANTREEEEE?

MAX: *scratching at the shed door after climbing over bags of rubble and weeds everywhere* DADDY DIY LET ME FUCKIN IN *bark*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Oh my fucking god.

I'd like to thank my family, my friends, my management. Thanks to THM, Delo, Pezza without you, none of this is possible.
But my biggest thanks and love goes to YOU GUYZ MMKAY, your all the best bunch of cuntflap trolls I've come across 😘❤😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Milly2020

Hi Kate,

If you really cared about ‘mamas’ that don’t have much, you could set up a room in oh darlin as a drop off point for clothes and baby items that could then be picked up by a domestic abuse worker and taken to a women’s refuge. All the mums who come in could drop off their stuff before getting their treatments done.

You could also make an agreement with some the brands who want to gift you baby items that you will promote the brands who are donating items via you. No item or profit for you, but brand gets good deed exposure off the back of your platform, and mums & families in need get some lovely products/items. Try a selfless good deed one time, it gives you a lovely warm feeling inside.

You could also arrange for a % of ODs income to automatically go to a few chosen charities. Lots of restaurants add on 50p or £1 to the bill (which you can req be removed) that is donated automatically. Lots of local DV and baby charities in need.

If you really want to do some good deeds, then do. Stop with the nonsense that your midwife is taking items for you. Or if she is, is this Rachel who breaches all professional boundaries? Does she come for tea too?

Declining a gifted item because you have TOO much is one poor arse attempt at helping out mums in need. If you really want to help, then use your platform & DO SOMETHING.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Clicking your fingers is NOT gonna make u as popular as Stacey Solomon or Mrs Hinch. She’ll be making shite outta twigs next and planning a baby weaning book 🙄 I honest to god used to like her. Then I found tattle! I still wish I liked her. She’s a new mum, she’s got a gorgeous baby girl, but everything she does makes me fume!
Where are the grandparents?
Where is the father?!
Why are you now a ‘mommy’ blogger? You’ve been a ‘mom’ for 12 seconds!
Stop lying.
Stop filming your hidden baby, you don’t even look at her, your eyes are glued to yourself to make sure ur gob doesn’t slip away from the filter!! We’re not stupid. We all know what u look like in real life. Just be a normal mum. You 👏🏻 are 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 Beyoncé 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Abongo

VIP Member
I’m all for breastfeeding acceptance etc but why does everyone need to feel like they have to post pics of it? It’s natural yes, but so is having a shit but last time I posted a pic of me having my brown shark I got kicked off Facebook.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Littlemissduckling

Weeeeeeeeeeew finally caught up!!
Jesus, you go to work and next min they're 14pages deep and you're back to being a fucking outcast again.. 🙋🏻‍♀️ whale hello there.. Buckle yourselves in guys cos you're in for a rough ride in 3.. 2.. 1..

Off we go......

Peperami, easy on the pinapple pizza head threw herself right under the bus didn't she.. Oooeerr ☕🐸 still sipping my tea over that one.. Definitely just an opportunity to do a bit of bitching airing her real thoughts she wouldn't dream of saying out loud.. 👀

🤚🏼 DO. NOT. GET. ME. STARTED. ON. ROBBIE. ROTTEN 🤚🏼
(Google LazyTown Robbie Rotten if you haven't the shittest what I'm talking about, exaggerated chisel face for cartoon effect with the exact shit villain personality to match. Attached pic for reference)
Well and truly pissed me right off today!!
Not accepting any more gifts like shes mother earth and more than "blessed", when in actual fact she's saying shove your shite up your arse to those offering her free tatt but anything expensive or well desired - she's all over it like a tramp on chips..
Besides the fact its all from her fucking wishlist the length of the mersey tunnel 🤦🏻‍♀️saying she "chose" this because she researched and these are the best - NO, they're the most expensive and insta worthy until you get your grubby mitts on them and ruin them within 5 days because you haven't a fucking clue how to tie your own shoe laces nevermind assume a steriliser is a bottle dishwasher but blame the company (who probably hasn't a fucking clue who you are as a 'third party' sourced the items) slandering their product to 150k+ audience.. UNLAWFULLY HIDING THE GIFTED TAG???? Give me strength!

She posted that smug screenshot of following base, earnings etc from @clairechanelle because that just sums her up in one doesnt it!? All she fucking cares about - her instagram doing better than anyone else regardless of the detrimental effect it has on people in the process. Perhaps she has competition with anothet influencer who also not long had a baby but has more followers than her and shes feeling less insta worthy? Seemed like a dig to say those with less followers can earn more than those with more followers. (Just a thought)

Definitely had a planned C-Section, hence the fresh set of nails, eyelashes (which weren't allowed by the gov at this stage may I add 👀) and visit to Oh Snarlin for her new hair, plus fake tan done - ALL done the day before!? You expect us to believe it wasn't a planned section? Fuck off..
She forgets she banged on in early pregnancy about only wanting an elective section because she was too scared for natural. She did a video on it didn't she? Or have I totally fell down the rabbit hole? My theory is she got some abuse following this so kept it underwraps thinking tattle would blow up if we knew it was elective and tear her a new arsehole about it.
Listen Kate hun, noones arsed if it was elective, but jesus christ, you don't help yourself with the absolute bullshit nonsense you spout on the daily, thats what we can't stand and you've ended up on Tattle over?! Why hasn't this resignated with her yet???
I do think slow labour started the day before though, (we said on here that it doesnt happen like in the movies, what she said numerous times since? It was like in the movies, fuck off, you read here every hour) - but slow labour can go on for weeks, i reckon she shit herself thinking her planned section wouldn't go ahead so mithered APH and they told her to calm down, its just slow labour - come in for 8am as planned.
Also, well done for not only opening yourself to infection by walking round furniture shops with your waters already broken, meaning the only protection this baby has from the outside world has now gone, but to do this in a pandemic when the severity of the risks posed is absolutely unknown when as a mother your first instinct should be to protect your dream baby who's relying on you with its life to protect it.
This is whats done it for me - reading we have a lady here (amongst many more, you too are in my thoughts) who has to watch your selfish dipshit behaviour on the daily whilst shes been to hell and back losing not one, but NINE babies and wishing every day for just one baby to make it here safely?

Fuck. Right. Off!

No.. Cant deal with this.. Its too much, shes never pissed me off enough to vent before, but fuck me.. She's blown me right out the water today.

1598305024812.png

What a dope
No lessons learnt the first time round then? 🤦‍♀️
I am midwife no.2 just aired to the world she too has breached the NMC code of conduct.
Stop the world, I'm getting off.✋

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
20A69B01-CFE5-4B93-A8FC-954F6C06191B.png

“I don’t feel like I want to go into detail talking about olives feeding as I feel like it’s personal”

WON’T TALK ABOUT IT? YET YOU’LL SHOW YOUR BABY BREASTFEEDING FROM YOU?! IS THAT NOT PERSONAL?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

gigi_93

VIP Member
Oh FFS I’ve been up the wall and looks like I’ve missed loads. My head hurts too much to read it all. Can someone tell me in less than 100 words what’s happened 😬
THM had a dreamy, painless birth and Olif flew out the womb on a unicorn with a full face of makeup and set of Turkey teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
Just for the record 🤣😂 I’ve just been able to look through Icantspell messages and the 1 about her being in the beauty industry has been deleted. If you had nowt to hide you would not delete it. Just saying. 🤐🤐 Just had another look and yesterday she had 101 messages, today 94. 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Violetx

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #29 Dreamy highlights for Miss Delamere, Kate’s our puppet but she doesn’t read here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Your life must be pretty shite when you have to drag your 3 week old baby to Starbucks for a comfy seat because you don’t have a sofa or living room at home 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I love how she’s writing stuff like ‘Olive just wants to get in her bath straight away,’ and ‘She’s obsessed with the sheep.’ She’s 3 weeks old. All she’s arsed about is being clean, warm, dry, fed and able to sleep. She doesn’t know you’re about to bath her. She couldn’t care less if the sheep is there or not. Now give her a day out of her car seat and stay in bed with her. I’d say sit in the living room and veg all day but you haven’t got one. No one will think any less of you if you don’t go into the salon.

• Haha
Reactions: 44