Kate Hayes #28 Q the drama to up her engagement score, threads dried up now she's a baby bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping god.

I'd like to thank my family, my friends, my management. Thanks to THM, Delo, Pezza without you, none of this is possible.
But my biggest thanks and love goes to YOU GUYZ MMKAY, your all the best bunch of cuntflap trolls I've come across πŸ˜˜β€πŸ˜‚

Well done Lurky 😘xx. Though I am still dubious if a group of cuntflaps is called a bunch. I have dm’d the posh woman off the dictionary corner on Countdown. Until she replies β€œbunch of cuntflaps” it is.... πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well I'm not Investor πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™€οΈ nor am I trying to cause chaos in rabbit hole no.2 (I am tho, cos I missed out on the last one), I am deffo a walking talking contradiction though.
But our pizza pepperoni head was still on insta only an hour ago the same time Icantspell was whilst she was making herself private...
Screenshot_20200823-234215_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she was all for early nights and early starts, apparently late night tattle battles are more her tea these nights.. Ooooeeeerrrrr β˜•πŸΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They have the heads up now to change their settings to private. 😳 As my dad used to say, β€œ it’s all about the long game Charlie.” πŸ˜‰
If she goes off on holiday we know she's been found out haha chez loves an argument smash and dash. p.s. is the wall white yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
All quiet on the party front, no sign of Delo in the one party I know of tonight but waiting to hear more!
Watch us get a load of photos tomorrow of the best Daddy in the world πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well deserved & well done lurky πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Tattle got us all hooked πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
* Phone battery went, started watching note book, notification to Sallie, was about half an hr late saying fingers crossed. 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well deserved & well done lurky πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Tattle got us all hooked πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
* Phone battery went, started watching note book, notification to Sallie, was about half an hr late saying fingers crossed. 🀣🀣
Thanks doll!! Can't believe yours got removed - I'm looking at the thread rules as we speak to see why πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Justice for @Starisborn1

Well done Lurky 😘xx. Though I am still dubious if a group of cuntflaps is called a bunch. I have dm’d the posh woman off the dictionary corner on Countdown. Until she replies β€œbunch of cuntflaps” it is.... πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
What could it be instead?! A school of cuntflaps? A pod? I'm gonna be up all night now hahahaha xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks doll!! Can't believe yours got removed - I'm looking at the thread rules as we speak to see why πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Justice for @Starisborn1

What could it be instead?! A school of cuntflaps? A pod? I'm gonna be up all night now hahahaha xx
I'm gonna say a 'murder' of cuntflaps is probably the most suitable collective noun since that's all there ever seems to be in these threads πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Lurkymclurkinson1 Lurks!!!! Congrats mate.. well and truly stuck to your guns there!
I’ve caught up on this whole thread and still have zero bleeping idea how we know icantspell is our very own longest head in Britain? Is it just because of the screen shot?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
After the hilarious comments on the last thread about old Maxxi boy’s feelings towards THM did anyone else notice all the stories today featuring Max and how much she loves him?

But she doesn’t read here, does she πŸ˜‚

literally every time i see a picture of that dog now, all I think of is @QueenBarb scripts β€œWHERES ME FIRST MA” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.