Kate Garraway #3 No respect for privacy of others, trip to Mexico kept undercovers!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had GMB on in the background this morning and she was talking at (not to) the loveliest carer who had had issues trying to care for her son and her husband full time as well as working and got stung having to pay benefits back. Kate was overtalking, making out like she'd had it 100 times worse... I've actually sent GMB an email as I was so cross about it. All she knows about caring is how to co-ordinate the people she paid to do it. She kept overtalking Richard Madeley as well, he really didn't look impressed. She's a TERRIBLE presenter.
She’s using Derek’s illness and death to get a free pass on her narc behaviour, knowing that she won’t get called out on it because ‘poor Kate’.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s using Derek’s illness and death to get a free pass on her narc behaviour, knowing that she won’t get called out on it because ‘poor Kate’.
I agree. But she's also being enabled by sychophants like Botox Ben Sheppard. I bet she's a right bleep in 'real life'. I bet she hasn't got any friends either. Well, she might have some weirdo men who like her (Ben again) but I very much doubt she has many girl friends, she's more self-absorbed than a sponge. I bet her daughter despises her too because she strikes me as the kind of mother who 'competes' with her daughter. Does that make sense? You know, flirting with the latest boyfriend or making little negative comments about her daughters appearance. I hate women like that. I wonder if she's still smoking? I bet she is. Fag Ash Lil.

Reactions: 9
I think it was to do with the by-election results that were coming in overnight - they couldn't have let Kate loose anywhere near a serious news item.

WTAF was she wearing though :ROFLMAO: she really did look like a quality street. And not in a good way!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well there's not a lot going on at the moment and the nation needs to spare a thought for Brave Widow Kate facing her first birthday alone, bereaved and bereft, impoverished yet resilient and facing the world with a bouncy blow dry and a courageous smile for all her devoted fans.

Happy Birthday, Kate..It's what Derek would have wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well there's not a lot going on at the moment and the nation needs to spare a thought for Brave Widow Kate facing her first birthday alone, bereaved and bereft, impoverished yet resilient and facing the world with a bouncy blow dry and a courageous smile for all her devoted fans.

Happy Birthday, Kate..It's what Derek would have wanted.
It's amazing how she manages the courageous smile tit eating grin as soon as the paps are around. Rather than the reality of living in a self made dump and going through 200 cigs a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the next 'move' for Kate will be to say she's be diagnosed with ADHD as an adult and will then pretend to be a champion of that condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the next 'move' for Kate will be to say she's be diagnosed with ADHD as an adult and will then pretend to be a champion of that condition.
That really would not suprise me, add ADD as well, I have a feeling she loves health acronyms 🙄

Reactions: 3
I've certainly got an entrenched case of GAD...Garraway Aversion Disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's she done to her face? I'm not surr if it's fillers but her face this morning on GMB looks really odd.

Reactions: 2