Kate Garraway #3 No respect for privacy of others, trip to Mexico kept undercovers!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Botox Ben is such a snivelling little suck-up. What is he, her little pet or something? Get a bleeping life Ben you hard-of-thinking twit.
He is definitely her little side gremlin, well for appearances on ITV. I can imagine they have duck all to do with each other once the cameras stop rolling

Reactions: 7
She's gonna run out of space on the mantlepiece for all these awards she's winning at this rate!
That's not a new award, it's the one she won at the weekend. But she's only just posted about it.
---
Botox Ben is such a snivelling little suck-up. What is he, her little pet or something? Get a bleeping life Ben you hard-of-thinking twit.
I can't stand the flirting and sexual comments between Ben and Lorraine Kelly when she does the handover to This Morning... it makes me cringe :sick:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's had more "awards" since Derek died than she ever did in her whole career!

Reactions: 9
For those that know and I really should by now ... it's time for a new thread! :love:

Reactions: 2
And don't forget the award for a new thread, complete with red carpet and bouncy blow dry 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should soon have those bills paid off.

View attachment 2909346
I want to set up a crowdfund to raise 10k for Kate to present an award for the annual Mexican Medical Society.
---
Vile money-grabbing talentless corporate bleep. A person uses their own sick husband to make money and raise their profile. She disgusts me. Makes me want to puke. I checked-out Kates appearance on the latest Joe Lycett (talentless) telly vehicle. Vile. It's crystal clear to me that Kate is glad Derek died.

Kate is REBORN! That is the next headline, front page of some magazine Kate's publicist has bought and paid for. Kate, front cover, horse teeth and fag neck front and center. Utterly talentless, a terrible presenter. All she can do is extract Ben Sheppard's tongue from her hole and even that is a trial.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe how good people look on the cover of G H they really do make a good job of their subjects, some I don't recognise until I look inside.

Reactions: 4
We had GMB on in the background this morning and she was talking at (not to) the loveliest carer who had had issues trying to care for her son and her husband full time as well as working and got stung having to pay benefits back. Kate was overtalking, making out like she'd had it 100 times worse... I've actually sent GMB an email as I was so cross about it. All she knows about caring is how to co-ordinate the people she paid to do it. She kept overtalking Richard Madeley as well, he really didn't look impressed. She's a TERRIBLE presenter.

• Angry
Reactions: 17