Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was reading comments from this thread in his last video - none about the 🍆 though

Reactions: 5
Really!? I thought the borders weren’t open unless it was essential, honestly not up to date on all the covid rules except the most common ones
Idk, but he reposted this guys instagram story (@ehizufuah) and it looks like they're in Greece together?

Really!? I thought the borders weren’t open unless it was essential, honestly not up to date on all the covid rules except the most common ones
I don’t know 100% the rules but I don’t think it’s breaking any now? Probably just a bad move morally - insensitive and lack of caution 🥴

Reactions: 3
Loooool he read my comment about him being a grown ass man w roommates. Hiya hun 😂😂 glad to see you here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
CARMIE IS A GROWN MAN. I think people forget who’s a grown ass man like he’s so childish still living w roommates. He needs to get his own flat or a house like why does he still live w roommates he’s not at uni n he can afford it. He can’t even do laundry Kate said she does his laundry like HIS GROWN. Idk why people don’t higher their expectations of this man he’s a MAN (barely) not a CHILD ffs
his new video 6:36 lol I’m famous
We understand his sarcasm he’s just dead. He isn’t the only one w sarcastic humour lol he’s just annoying af w it. Feeding off this site ahaha definitely has an account
jk sarcasm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is bad but I was actually disappointed when I watched Kates new video where she said her and Carmie are still together. I want to like her so much as some of her vlogs are quite good but as long as she’s with that big idiot I can’t support her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
his new video 6:36 lol I’m famous
We understand his sarcasm he’s just dead. He isn’t the only one w sarcastic humour lol he’s just annoying af w it. Feeding off this site ahaha definitely has an account
jk sarcasm
i think he thinks he's some kind of comedic genius with his "sarcasm" but he's about as funny as an STI, i dont know why he blames all his problematic behaviour on his sense of humour because it's a pathetic excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did Kate just do an ad on her story for depop when a few yt videos she did one for vinted I think? Seems a bit contradictory when it’s 2 competing sites

Reactions: 3
lol the audacity of him to say he’s grown and learnt when his content literally hasnt changed he makes a living making fun of people and crappy sarcasm

his fans need to go outside or something
also him acting like he doesn’t act rich... does anyone remember that video of him complaining about getting the wrong colour rolex?

Reactions: 15
carmies last tiktok about causing drama for his friends... hes acc 15

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.