Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. But I've said it before on this thread, she is not alone in being a high income household. In the town she lives, there are plenty on 5, 6, 7 times that amount per year.
It's that kind of area.
I think this is a very good point.

I’ve always got the impression with Kat that there is a lot of keeping up with wealthier friends going on. Their outgoings are very substantial and while they are considerably well off, and Mr Farmer earns a six figure salary, I think they are heavily reliant on her income.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find the constant bleating about not being able to get any work done because the kids are home very odd? I can fully understand how that would be the case if the kids in question are toddlers or younger primary school age (hats off to anyone trying to work right now with young kids) - but surely her kids are old enough to know to not constantly interrupt her when she’s working?? I just find it very strange.
But maybe her kids don’t consider her job to be proper work 🤣

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find the constant bleating about not being able to get any work done because the kids are home very odd? I can fully understand how that would be the case if the kids in question are toddlers or younger primary school age (hats off to anyone trying to work right now with young kids) - but surely her kids are old enough to know to not constantly interrupt her when she’s working?? I just find it very strange.
But maybe her kids don’t consider her job to be proper work 🤣
i think it’s her pathetic attempt at being relatable.

Reactions: 5
Also, calling it 'work' is stretching. If you can't do what she does around teenage kids you've got to ask yourself some questions.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion: Cheese and marge, I’ll flog it all, questionable style, and lots of gall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
New thread title suggestion:

Look at my style, it's oh so quirky... and my bum? It's almost 50

Reactions: 9
Let's hope by the time she's 50, she'll piss off!

Sorry late to the chat about her Neptune makeover. How much discount do we all think she received? Did she really warrant getting it FFS! Money goes to money

Reactions: 3
When will company’s such a Neptune understand that gifting £1000’s of furniture to wealthy influencers only cheapens the brand?

I want to spend my money with companies that really give back. Not gives free stuff to millionaires who are gifted free luxury goods day in day out.

Gifting furniture to hospices, refuges, community projects - that’s what aligns me to a company and what I want to support.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.