Kat Farmer DMBL40 #6 Chicken Fillets in her cheeks, behaving like Katie Price of Seven Oaks for weeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Deevee47 for the most liked title suggestion. We could equally have gone with @Sooz ‘s

IMG_4876.jpeg

OH HONEY NO is right.

Kat’s in New York on an odd trip with her daughter. But otherwise very much living the single life. Apparently.

Any other recap? It’s all bad hats and booze I think…

previous thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh wow!!! This has never happened to me before … loving this!! 😂😂😂
Thanks to @Deevee47 for the most liked title suggestion. We could equally have gone with @Sooz ‘s

View attachment 2306690
OH HONEY NO is right.

Kat’s in New York on an odd trip with her daughter. But otherwise very much living the single life. Apparently.

previous thread here:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks Raker - "All bad hats and booze" is a definite nomination for thread #7 already :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We’re spoilt for choice these days with Kat and her moving mad behaviour, clothes choices, boozy ways, life choices, dry hair photos and awful face filler!!!
Thanks Raker - "All bad hats and booze" is a definite nomination for thread #7 already :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2306690
OH HONEY NO is right.

previous thread here:
The other thing to remember is that her daughter is gluten-free. Because Kat might not have mentioned it. In the last few minutes……

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone needs to tell her the hats are casting a shadow exposing her filler ridge under her eyes & her eye makeup should be applied in light, not in the dark 😬 Why was it all in the corners 🤢 then a gap & all smudged at the outer edge. It’s like watching a car-crash in slow motion with her lately. She’s trying, but the dead behind the eyes & the unwashed look is not what people aspire to really. I know she most likely has contractual obligations but I wish she’d take a proper break from ‘public life’

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think it's all the face fake tan. Overdone and grubby looking, like a Victorian urchin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the’bastards’ does she really think that’s on trend in her 50’s ..Kat is Kool 🤢
Get a Grip of yourself Woman!

Reactions: 5
Oh dear. Now I realise why Kat's cheeks look so overfilled. It's clearly Dr Ellie's new thing - she's started on the Jocelyn Widerstein / Madonna as a Space Raider pathway.

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 20.41.49.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I will never, ever understand why perfectly Good looking women pump their faces full of this tit. I'm as vain as they come, older than Kat by some margin and am happy to look, " Good for my age" .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah when she used to just have Botox she was grand. She didn't go overboard with it.

It's the bleeping fillers, jesus H christ. But look at her doctor! She looks like she's had an allergic reaction!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do people genuinely not know how to pack hats in suitcases?! I put mine in the suitcase first and pack around it?! I even utilise the hat and pack things inside the area where your head goes (soft items like underwear). FYI I’ve been doing that for over 10 years and I’m in my 30s. Who are these women?

Reactions: 12
Do people genuinely not know how to pack hats in suitcases?! I put mine in the suitcase first and pack around it?! I even utilise the hat and pack things inside the area where your head goes (soft items like underwear). FYI I’ve been doing that for over 10 years and I’m in my 30s. Who are these women?
The twats who are up her arse and god forbid if you are someone who posts a negative comment, jeez you'll be shot down extremely quick 😂

The overfilled pillow face always makes people's eyes disappear ! Why would you want that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.