Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your annual leave is approved on a first come first serve basis and two people apply for the same dates at the same time and its given to one person cos they have kids it's a legal issue, discrimination

Reactions: 1
Yes, it was intense. Happens at the very start.
Was that the start of the Jenny 2.0 episode? I was shocked that Karla made such an outwardly dismissive comment about Jen not wanting to progress her career. Many times when Karla's weight came up, Jen could have made a comment like that to Karla but chose not to.

Reactions: 3
Why is Jen such an awkward fool? Why did she feel the need to even make that Rolf Harris comment at the end of the pod? Like the beat wasn’t even remotely like the sound she was aiming to suggest. She just such an awkward idiot. Not every brain fart needs to be vocalised Jen. Like ya Karla is always very sneery towards her but equally I find Jen’s need for Karla’s approval so pathetic. Like when she says she knows a song Karla is on about when it’s obvious she hasn’t a bleeping clue

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is Jen such an awkward fool? Why did she feel the need to even make that Rolf Harris comment at the end of the pod? Like the beat wasn’t even remotely like the sound she was aiming to suggest. She just such an awkward idiot. Not every brain fart needs to be vocalised Jen. Like ya Karla is always very sneery towards her but equally I find Jen’s need for Karla’s approval so pathetic. Like when she says she knows a song Karla is on about when it’s obvious she hasn’t a bleeping clue
I actually listened to it on the way to work 🙈 when Karla was talking about brandys song sittin on top of the world Jen was totally pretending to remember it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually listened to it on the way to work 🙈 when Karla was talking about brandys song sittin on top of the world Jen was totally pretending to remember it 🤣
Completely!! “Oh don’t make me sing it like” eh ya cos ya haven’t a bollox ya dope. She’s so embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was that the start of the Jenny 2.0 episode? I was shocked that Karla made such an outwardly dismissive comment about Jen not wanting to progress her career. Many times when Karla's weight came up, Jen could have made a comment like that to Karla but chose not to.
No, the Deep Dives Popstar Edition. A full ln argument

I actually enjoyed Karla on my pod on paper today! 😩
She seemed to gel well with fionnuala and Orlaith!

I’m surprised Karla hasn’t dumped Jen and tried to team up with Fionnula since Bandwagons went kaput. I think Fionnula has more sense though because Karla is only ever a comment or two away from being cancelled.

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised Karla hasn’t dumped Jen and tried to team up with Fionnula since Bandwagons went kaput. I think Fionnula has more sense though because Karla is only ever a comment or two away from being cancelled.
Oh, any story behind Bandwagons ending. Did it fizzle out or something happened?

I really don't get why Karla is falling over Fionnuala, and trying to be best mates with her. There's obviously something I'm missing

Reactions: 2
Oh, any story behind Bandwagons ending. Did it fizzle out or something happened?
It's actually a podcast that I really miss! It was such an easy listen.
They have never given an indication as to why it ended, it was very sudden.

There has been comments here saying that F thought Brid got with her boyfriend very quickly, moved to Wexford and got pregnant.

I really don't get why Karla is falling over Fionnuala, and trying to be best mates with her. There's obviously something I'm missing
Ah Fionnuala is brilliant!

Karla obviously sees her value and the fact that she is so well liked and now on the 6 o clock show etc.

Reactions: 4
Karla made a funny comment on the my pod on paper podcast, made me think her and Tom are over?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.