Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to lol this week when Karla pulled Jen up on pronouncing Danica wrong and then Jen told her she pronounces Davide wrong. Little miss know it all Karla was put squarely back in her box then. More of that please Jen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if the new thread should include Jen as part of the Unpopular Opinion podcast? I know she has her own thread but it doesn't seem to be very active and yet she features so heavily here. Most of the commentary is around the ignorant things the say on the podcast. Just a thought....
Yeah I agree, Jen should be included in the new thread. She is discussed just as much as Karla here

Had to lol this week when Karla pulled Jen up on pronouncing Danica wrong and then Jen told her she pronounces Davide wrong. Little miss know it all Karla was put squarely back in her box then. More of that please Jen
I noticed that too! I live for the moments that Jen speaks up.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the new thread should include Jen as part of the Unpopular Opinion podcast? I know she has her own thread but it doesn't seem to be very active and yet she features so heavily here. Most of the commentary is around the ignorant things the say on the podcast. Just a thought....
I was just going to suggest that. Would be a good idea to just have an unpopular opinion pod thread to discuss both. Similar to the itgalz one

Reactions: 9
Has Karla changed from her usual filter or has she just put on so much weight on her face the filter won’t work?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Is it not a bit random that Jen is brought on to Ireland AM to talk about love island? Makes a bit more sense for someone like Karla or Fionnuala to come on. Has Jen ever even spoke about watching love island on her stories

Reactions: 7
Is it not a bit random that Jen is brought on to Ireland AM to talk about love island? Makes a bit more sense for someone like Karla or Fionnuala to come on. Has Jen ever even spoke about watching love island on her stories
I don't remember her ever discussing it on her stories - and she wasn't exactly overly clued in on the Love Island episode of Unpopular Opinion.

Reactions: 3
Jen rarely comes on her stories at all anymore. I’d say she knows her gig is up and there are far witter and more talented people out there than her. People who don’t even class themselves as “comics”. At least Karla has the make up to fall back on. Jen is really screwed when it comes to being relevant on insta. Maybe that’s why she’s clinging onto the pod

Reactions: 5
Jen rarely comes on her stories at all anymore. I’d say she knows her gig is up and there are far witter and more talented people out there than her. People who don’t even class themselves as “comics”. At least Karla has the make up to fall back on. Jen is really screwed when it comes to being relevant on insta. Maybe that’s why she’s clinging onto the pod
Jen's style of comedy is so dated though. She might have had a career in the 90s if she had been of age, but sadly for her what she finds funny just seems ignorant and myopic in today's world.

Reactions: 10
Another week and another podcast where Karla is just speaking on a loop with sentences that never end, with Jen contributing absolutely nothing whatsoever

I would love to know how many listeners they have, I haven't listed to it in months & months.

They (mainly Karla) spent the first thirty minutes of the last Patreon bashing her sister and saying how much of a lazy snob she is. Karla managed to dog on her sister while still finding a way to loan on about herself. Imagine being park of that family.

They (mainly Karla) spent the first thirty minutes of the last Patreon bashing her sister and saying how much of a lazy snob she is. Karla managed to dog on her sister while still finding a way to loan on about herself. Imagine being park of that family.
Laziness and snobbery must run in the family so!

Oh my god 🤣
Are the episodes better on Patreon? Does jen get a word in?!

Today's episode. The fighting. So intense.

Also im obviously on Jens side but Karla is technically right and Jen calling Kelly Rowland hip hop is ridiculous (being black does not equal hip hop).

Reactions: 4
Today's episode. The fighting. So intense.

Also im obviously on Jens side but Karla is technically right and Jen calling Kelly Rowland hip hop is ridiculous (being black does not equal hip hop).
Oh lord were they actually fighting? I am curious to hear but god knows I can’t listen to a full episode of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.