Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only when u see pics that other people take of her that you can see how big she is, I wonder has she ever tried to tackle the weight
I wonder if her weight has gone against her with the mortgage application? Health is an issue with applying for mortgages.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if her weight has gone against her with the mortgage application? Health is an issue with applying for mortgages.
It wouldn't go against her as such but you have to have life insurance and if your weight to height ratio doesn't meet the requirements then you have to pay a little extra per month.

Reactions: 5
To be fair I genuinely doubt her weight has anything to do with a mortgage. However she does look like she has “enjoyed” her food and drink during the lockdowns 😉

Reactions: 3
Here we go with the fat shaming 😴
Not really tbh, I've called out fat shaming on this very thread before. I'm just really surprised at her actual size verses how she shows herself and I did wonder if it may be why they halted the house hunt but I stand corrected.

Not really tbh, I've called out fat shaming on this very thread before. I'm just really surprised at her actual size verses how she shows herself and I did wonder if it may be why they halted the house hunt but I stand corrected.
huge difference between her pic and Fionnuala’s one. Not fat shaming at all

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saying she looked like she “enjoyed” her food and drink with a winky smiley. Not fat shaming? Then what is it?

Reactions: 21
Saying she looked like she “enjoyed” her food and drink with a winky smiley. Not fat shaming? Then what is it?
I assumed the poster was alluding to the fact she has gained weight? No shame in that is there? Unless you're fat phobic

Reactions: 6
Not interested in her weight but she looks rough out doesn't she...not exactly classy for someone who loves telling us how middle class she is. She looks like a girl who would bate the head off you in a nightclub toilet in that pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I assumed the poster was alluding to the fact she has gained weight? No shame in that is there? Unless you're fat phobic
Why would that be notable? Is it scandal she gained weight? This is tattle and not a rave thread so… and if it was meant in some other way why the winky smiley? Give me a break 🙄

Reactions: 8
It wouldn't go against her as such but you have to have life insurance and if your weight to height ratio doesn't meet the requirements then you have to pay a little extra per month.
I think she said there was other health stuff going on which can sometimes make it harder to get cover, but like you said its usually a case of paying more. With the house hunting I got the impression that they had unrealistic expectations and weren't willing to bid for something that wasn't living up to their vision. In this market somethings gotta give, you end up paying more for something less than you dreamed of, or go for something smaller, needs more work, further out...usually there is something you need to compromise on unless you have a big budget. They said they would take a break for a year or two, I can understand getting to that point but my feeling is there going to have less choice in a year or two's time.

I think she said there was other health stuff going on which can sometimes make it harder to get cover, but like you said its usually a case of paying more. With the house hunting I got the impression that they had unrealistic expectations and weren't willing to bid for something that wasn't living up to their vision. In this market somethings gotta give, you end up paying more for something less than you dreamed of, or go for something smaller, needs more work, further out...usually there is something you need to compromise on unless you have a big budget. They said they would take a break for a year or two, I can understand getting to that point but my feeling is there going to have less choice in a year or two's time.
Yeah i think she was only looking at castleknock which honestly wouldn’t have many houses that need a lot of work to and a lot of them would be turn key houses. It’s already a pretty pricey area

Reactions: 1
Has anyone listened to the latest podcast? 'The things we've done to impress our crush' The Unpopular Opinion really is such a hate listen at this stage😅
Karla was going on about a Facebook status she put up to get Toms attention years ago, building it up as if she was about to drop the most hilarious line ever, she couldn't even say it out loud, she had to get Jen to read it. It was something about being a queen and nobody can handle her or something like that. I mean, yeah, it was cringy but didn't get the reaction she was expecting from Jen. It was so underwhelming.

Reactions: 4
The whole podcast is 95% Karla led with Jen reacting to whatever narcissistic drivel she is coming out with this week. She dominates the topic of the week and then usually has the unpopular opinion of the week and then always has the (totally random?) stomper of the week. Jen would want to wake up a bit like. Although maybe she’s happy taking a back seat and just lets Karla make a show of herself while getting her 50%

Reactions: 11
It's pure naval gazing from Karla at this stage and I can't deal anymore, I was a big fan at the beginning but she totally believes her own hype, have unfollowed her & Jen on all platforms including pod too.

The thing with Karla’s weight that annoys me is that any backlash or rejection she gets is attributed to “because I’m fat”. Girl, maybe sometimes you’re just annoying. Skinny, fat, and all in between can be unlikeable. Dare I say sometimes she makes fun of skinny women just because they are skinny and purposely brings up their weight? I think she’s deeply insecure and has this persona as a defense mechanism.

Reactions: 11
I used to really like her but Jesus she grates on me now. The filtered pics are the worse. I think lockdown brought out the worst in a lot of people and I just don’t have the time for their bs now

Jen’s unpopular opinion of the week.. “crushed velvet is rotten”.. wow, such an edgy and unpopular opinion! Not one held by the masses at all at at all 😆🙄
And would she ever stop saying manky playlist. It’s like she made Karla laugh one time when she said it and now keeps repeating it

Jen’s unpopular opinion of the week.. “crushed velvet is rotten”.. wow, such an edgy and unpopular opinion! Not one held by the masses at all at at all 😆🙄
And would she ever stop saying manky playlist. It’s like she made Karla laugh one time when she said it and now keeps repeating it
Jen does that a lot. If Karla responds well or laughs at something she says, she'll repeat it again another time.

Also - I dunno why, but when Karla sings 'KARLAAAS STOMPER OF THE WEEK' - I just want to curl up in a ball and die.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.