Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. Where will I start? I went to her for makeup as my usual go to was booked up. I was 5/10 mins early so sat in the car swiping through insta. She had stories up '6 hours ago' of her in coppers! I was like - right, hope she hasn't forgot about me. She was living with her dad at the time. Not sure if she's still there because I unfollowed her. Anyway. The house is manky. She works/worked out of a front room there and it was so dirty. She was absolutely dieing with a hangover. Still in her pyjamas. No shower. No bra even. There was a bag of monster much in her bin. Breakfast. I knew I was in trouble when there was no mirror for me to look in. I specifically said 'dont make me look like I just walked out of inglot' and guess what! When I looked in the mirror I was horrified. When I said it was too heavy she started adding to it. I was mortified going into the pharmacy for makeup remover wipes. Ruined my morning! So annoyed I paid her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh god. Where will I start? I went to her for makeup as my usual go to was booked up. I was 5/10 mins early so sat in the car swiping through insta. She had stories up '6 hours ago' of her in coppers! I was like - right, hope she hasn't forgot about me. She was living with her dad at the time. Not sure if she's still there because I unfollowed her. Anyway. The house is manky. She works/worked out of a front room there and it was so dirty. She was absolutely dieing with a hangover. Still in her pyjamas. No shower. No bra even. There was a bag of monster much in her bin. Breakfast. I knew I was in trouble when there was no mirror for me to look in. I specifically said 'dont make me look like I just walked out of inglot' and guess what! When I looked in the mirror I was horrified. When I said it was too heavy she started adding to it. I was mortified going into the pharmacy for makeup remover wipes. Ruined my morning! So annoyed I paid her
I’ve never liked makeup she has done on other people. The makeup she does on herself is cakey but well balanced and blended. She doesn’t seem to be able to recreate the looks on others. Again, she left poor Marissa Carter looking like a bronze statue on tv.

Reactions: 6
Shes clearly aware theres a thread about her as she made a dig about it on this weeks podcast. Jen jokingly told her to calm down slagging off the midlands and she said something along the lines of "oh what will they do start a thread on the internet about me, that'll show me"

Bloggers and influencers need to learn people are entitled to their opinions good and bad. If they want to keep their own pages only full of gushing and fawning thats ok, but people will find another outlet for a more honest outlook.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find Karla insufferable on the unpopular opinion pod. I actually fast forward through her sometimes rather than listen to her aggressively bark her opinion at Jen and borderline chastise Jen for having an opinion.
The episode where Jen addressed the insta message she got was hard to listen to, Jen just wanted to move on and explained her position on it and Karla just COULD NOT. Karla wanted Jen to be offended and condescended her so much. I think Jen did have every right to be snarky but she said she didn't see it that way and Karla wasn't having it 😂

I think Karla and Claire Balding are well suited, they can both just roar their opinions at each other and it wouldn't matter what either of them say because it's only important that they get their say in.

Karlas attitude towards money stinks, I wish Jen would tell her to F off some day 😂

Reactions: 13
Ah lads did you hear her in the doomsday podcast? When Jen mentioned about going to Greece and Karla was like yeah but you still don’t have a gaff though. I can’t stand her.

Ah lads did you hear her in the doomsday podcast? When Jen mentioned about going to Greece and Karla was like yeah but you still don’t have a gaff though. I can’t stand her.
Yea that was so bitchy. Then when Jen was trying to express her opinion on the "psychic" that supposedly predicted the virus, Karla kept cutting her off to speak over her, putting down Jens opinions. It really irked me when Karla probed Jen on it and right when Jen opened her mouth to say "I just feel like" Karla barked up "I feel like" shouted over her and then moved on. Shes a total dose.

Reactions: 7
Yea that was so bitchy. Then when Jen was trying to express her opinion on the "psychic" that supposedly predicted the virus, Karla kept cutting her off to speak over her, putting down Jens opinions. It really irked me when Karla probed Jen on it and right when Jen opened her mouth to say "I just feel like" Karla barked up "I feel like" shouted over her and then moved on. Shes a total dose.
oh my god we have the same mind!! She was a bully in school and is a bully now, these things just don’t leave people. The way she treats Jen is shocking.

Reactions: 7
Used to love Karla until the podcast. She is so cutthroat with Jen that it was painful to listen to. It's either her view or no view and I feel very sorry for Jen

Reactions: 4
Used to love Karla until the podcast. She is so cutthroat with Jen that it was painful to listen to. It's either her view or no view and I feel very sorry for Jen
I know what you mean but the more I listen to the podcast I think if Jen was leading the way there would be no podcast. Jen doesn't have that natural presenter in her, she needs to be brought along with the conversation to get her points across.
I just think Karla's strong, she's not a bully. I also think Jen is timid/agreeable, not weak. I think they're pretty good together. Karla by herself would waffle us into an oblivion, if Jen was by herself I think the pod would cease to exist. They seem like really good mates as well.

Reactions: 9
Personally, I have no issue with Karla leading the podcast. The issue for me is how she cuts Jen off mid sentence, steamrolls over her opinions when she doesnt agree and then closes the conversation down once shes got her own point out. I'd hazzard a guess thats Karlas MO in all aspects of her life.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god no way 😱😱 she looks like they type that if you complained she’d blame you

Reactions: 3
I don't listen to her podcast but I really like Karla. She's very honest always replies to my messages. She does a hit or a bit tit segment and is brutally honest about everything on it. What I LOVE LOVE Love about it is none of it is af or gifted or swipe ups. None of it! I have bought quite a few things off her recommendations and haven't been disappointed yet! I think as a blogger she is one of the few real and honest ones. Yeah she seems sharp but at least she isn't pretending to be something she isnt. She was or is big pals with Claire Balding tho which would put ya off a bit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't listen to her podcast but I really like Karla. She's very honest always replies to my messages. She does a hit or a bit tit segment and is brutally honest about everything on it. What I LOVE LOVE Love about it is none of it is af or gifted or swipe ups. None of it! I have bought quite a few things off her recommendations and haven't been disappointed yet! I think as a blogger she is one of the few real and honest ones. Yeah she seems sharp but at least she isn't pretending to be something she isnt. She was or is big pals with Claire Balding tho which would put ya off a bit!!
yeah I'm kind of a Karla stan again now :ROFLMAO: ignore anything bad I've said Karla, please forgive me haha

• Haha
Yeah I've really been enjoying her stories over the past week or so. The walk through of the Milk make up was in depth and today's tutorial was great too!

Reactions: 2
Overall i find her great, she buys so much herself and gives both good and bad reviews!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.