Karla K & Jen Hatton #2 The Unpopular Opinion podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she has the neck to comment on what someone beside her in the bloody airport of all places was wearing. She looks a total state. You will never be Sophie Murray Karla just give it up

Reactions: 7
Like.. what
Came here to say this . The state of her in ireland am…. No filter no editing the absolute state of her . She looked awful
The outfit , the fringe the make up .. my god .. Karla if this was anyone else you’d be ripping them apart… but it’s your mediocre self so you can’t !

Having known her in real life. That is her 100%
I've come across her on numerous occasions as I live close to where she did when living with Ray and she is 100% that shape/size in real life. Which is fine, I'm not much smaller, but I don't con people or edit pics. I unfollowed her when she had the holiday one up of her on a rock about 2 foot taller & 4 stone lighter.

Reactions: 3
On a side note, who on earth sends 32 minute voice notes. How could you keep talking to yourself for over a half hour. Like honestly, I couldn't!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I'm shocked by the clip I saw, how does she manage such catfishery??

Her and Louise McSharry would give Evan Doherty a run for his money photography wise!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Karla know anything about the cost of living crisis? Going on about her bedding she just spent 205 ur get for 50 in Penneys talk about entitled

Does Karla know anything about the cost of living crisis? Going on about her bedding she just spent 205 ur get for 50 in Penneys talk about entitled
What does her boyfriend do for work? Surely she doesn’t make much in dyson

What does her boyfriend do for work? Surely she doesn’t make much in dyson
He works in the HSE as far as I know.
---
To be fair, she got a good deal on excellent quality bedding. I love my bed, and am a convert to spending a bit more on duvet sets etc.

Reactions: 9
You can just tell that Jen is anti immigration and has to bite her tongue constantly because she’s afraid of being swallowed up by big mouth Karla. Every now and again she’ll say something on the pod that’s anti immo and Karla will shoot her down and she’ll retreat and backtrack. She has no balls at all. I’d say she goes home and closes the door and rips Karla a new one with Adam

• Wow
You can just tell that Jen is anti immigration and has to bite her tongue constantly because she’s afraid of being swallowed up by big mouth Karla. Every now and again she’ll say something on the pod that’s anti immo and Karla will shoot her down and she’ll retreat and backtrack. She has no balls at all. I’d say she goes home and closes the door and rips Karla a new one with Adam
Where she is from would have a HUGE far right viewpoint, Ireland for the Irish etc 🙄 so her swinging that way doesn't surprise me