Karla K & Jen Hatton #2 The Unpopular Opinion podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God there is nothing more annoying and equally mortifying to listen to than when Karla has a particular hobby horse and acts like she is some kind of spokesperson or educator on the topic. She doesn’t half love the sound of her own voice going on and on about something but at the same time getting absolutely nowhere and not making a single intelligent point

Reactions: 5
Karla acts as if she is there on the frontlines in Palestine! You post a few insta stories love your no better than the rest of us

Reactions: 9
Karla acts as if she is there on the frontlines in Palestine! You post a few insta stories love your no better than the rest of us
She is honestly insufferable. The egos of the huns who think they’re gods gift cos they’ve reposted a few reels since October is unreal

She looks like she has aged a huge amount her skin looks very dehydrated and run down. She's not even 40 is she?

This sounds awful but there's a certain weathered look that innter city girls have with deep lines even from their early 20s and she looks like she has it. Haggard but in fairness don't think she's on the sun beds so maybe just exhausted.

Reactions: 1
She looks like she has aged a huge amount her skin looks very dehydrated and run down. She's not even 40 is she?

This sounds awful but there's a certain weathered look that innter city girls have with deep lines even from their early 20s and she looks like she has it. Haggard but in fairness don't think she's on the sun beds so maybe just exhausted.
why inner city?
like what would cause it?

Reactions: 1
why inner city?
like what would cause it?
I don't mean inner city location but there's a certain look that girls have I find. I think it's a combination of smoking, sunbeds and unhealthy lifestyle usually. Say she's just wrecked from the kids.