Karl Payne & Jodie Payne @Paynespatchministries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyday he comes up on my fyp, baby usually on his chest. He gives me the creeps the more I see him, I feel like something bad is going to happen, don’t know what but just get such a bad, weird vibe off him.

Reactions: 4
He seems so overly gushy about baby scarlet who will always be their baby/princess and baybe (I just realised that's her actual name 😳) the boys get love you lots but I find it overly creepy about the girls. Imagine being in a decent job aged 30 and introducing yourself as baybe. It's properly like the parents didn't bother to think of a name after medical professionals reffered to her as baby Payne. But the bebby pronunciation makes it more cringe.

Reactions: 1
Even the video of the neighbour shouting at him he tries to twist it round to make him look the victim. People don't kick off at you for no reason. He's a wrong un for sure and I won't be surprised if/when this thread blows up with what else comes out the woodwork

Reactions: 3
This bloke keeps coming on my FYP something seems a bit off with him I can't put my finger on it.
Does anyone have a simple rundown on this guy ?
Read the first post
---
He seems so overly gushy about baby scarlet who will always be their baby/princess and baybe (I just realised that's her actual name 😳) the boys get love you lots but I find it overly creepy about the girls. Imagine being in a decent job aged 30 and introducing yourself as baybe. It's properly like the parents didn't bother to think of a name after medical professionals reffered to her as baby Payne. But the bebby pronunciation makes it more cringe.
I’m glad you have noticed this too! I wasn’t sure if I was reaching but considering the allegations of SA against Scarlett, it’s creepy to me

He gushes over them girls more than he does his own wife, it certainly does give strange vibes.

Reactions: 6
I saw him sitting on the stairs outside the hotel live earlier and now he’s walking the streets apparently looking for food. People are saying Jodie kicked him out. Who knows. Someone also asked in comments for £20 back they sent him.

I saw him sitting on the stairs outside the hotel live earlier and now he’s walking the streets apparently looking for food. People are saying Jodie kicked him out. Who knows. Someone also asked in comments for £20 back they sent him.
I really hope she has kicked him out! Something is definitely up! Either she’s kicked him out or she’s left and he can’t be in the room because people will ask where her and the baby are.

I really hope she has kicked him out! Something is definitely up! Either she’s kicked him out or she’s left and he can’t be in the room because people will ask where her and the baby are.
I never watch him for long as he creeps me out, but tonight I watched for a good 40 odd minutes and he was walking around and then sat outside the hotel in a bus stop and then went off. People was asking where the 5 grand gofundme money went, what was that for do you know? He reckoned that he had to be up early for the health visitor. Just seemed really off and I actually hope Jodie has booted him out. People were saying she was only 15 when he got with her and he was 24. He reckoned she was 17.

he said they met when she was 15 but he went off for two years living his life and got with her when she was 17

I never watch him for long as he creeps me out, but tonight I watched for a good 40 odd minutes and he was walking around and then sat outside the hotel in a bus stop and then went off. People was asking where the 5 grand gofundme money went, what was that for do you know? He reckoned that he had to be up early for the health visitor. Just seemed really off and I actually hope Jodie has booted him out. People were saying she was only 15 when he got with her and he was 24. He reckoned she was 17.
Back in November, he had support from a fair few other born again Christian’s. One of them set up a go fund me for them to build up a deposit for a rental property. Karl withdrew the money and the person who set it up clocked on that he was a scamming wrongen. He then set up another go fund me and again, no sign or explanation of what has happened to the money. He also took money from a lady with dementia. The lady’s daughter came into the live and exposed that info and said the bank can’t help as she has in their eyes, donated money out of her own free will.

he’s scammed around 5k out of people under the guise of saving for a deposit, yet they’re still in the travel lodge, eating out for every meal, buying new things all the time. Not sure if you were watching before the baby was born too but he would also ‘feed the homeless’ (the local crackheads, who have homes!) at ‘Payne’s patch’ which is just an area outside the pub. He’d buy loads of kfc, domino’s, McDonald’s or make ‘Payne’s baps’ which were cheese and pickle sandwiches made in the travel lodge 😵💫

he basically tries to portray himself as some kind of messiah. He is not only controlling Jodie, but in my eyes, he’s trying to groom the local druggies too and recruit them into his ‘ministry’

sorry, I should also add that Shaun, who was one of his old supporters, went to aldershot to confront him about the go fund me money and Karl attacked him. You can search for the videos on TikTok.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
sorry, I should also add that Shaun, who was one of his old supporters, went to aldershot to confront him about the go fund me money and Karl attacked him. You can search for the videos on TikTok.
Attacked him why?

Attacked him why?
bevause he didn’t like being exposed and he’s an angry man
---
Anyone know what drug tests the social are doing? Hair strand/ urine/ saliva??

I don’t think he’s on coke, I think it’s speed. He’s said before that was his drug of choice (and heroin) I think the way he behaves is very much that of someone on speed.

speed only stays in the system for a few days. Hair strand testing can be up to 3 months. Anyone got inside info on how the social carry out drug tests? Thanks

Last edited:
this may sound harsh but if they are housed in a council property then what an absolute farce.
thousands of children are in temporary accommodation most of the time because of no fault evictions etc. there is waiting lists of years until you can secure a property.

most can not afford private rent due to maybe having no guarantors and not earning enough. this scam artist has had money for deposits, people offering properties.

Reactions: 2
Was their last house council? If you get evicted from a council property they won't let you rent another.