Karl Payne & Jodie Payne @Paynespatchministries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if social services are going to take the baby as soon as it's born. I think he's dangerous and too controlling, the mask will slip once the money stops rolling in.
I hope so. I really don’t think social are housing them in the travel lodge. It’s odd that they stayed in the spa hotel a couple of times. They were also on live booking premier inn for Christmas for Danielle and then contemplated booking another one for themselves as Jodie said to Karl it was a good price and he said let’s book it then. Then they went off live. This was a couple of weeks ago

Reactions: 1
are they paying for this hotel themselves?
i know the council does actually put families into temp etc but his story makes no sense
i see him begging for more donations

I am disgusted social services didn't take the baby to keep her safe. Now everyone is commenting to support her head because of how he is holding her. He went to wipe away sick and only had her with one hand and she started to fall sideways, it actually made me feel uneasy. This poor baby isn't safe 🥺 He keeps repeating the same things it's hard to watch.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I am so so surprised that there isn't more people commenting on this bizarre family on here honestly I am beyond my self with these two. Also if he see his grandson. Witch of his own children did he go and see considering there children are in the care of Jodie mums I believe

Reactions: 5
I am so so surprised that there isn't more people commenting on this bizarre family on here honestly I am beyond my self with these two. Also if he see his grandson. Witch of his own children did he go and see considering there children are in the care of Jodie mums I believe
I’m also shocked people aren’t saying more

I’ve been fascinated for a few weeks, his lives kept coming up on the FYP. Did anyone see the Christmas Day video before it got deleted? One of the woman was in an absolute state, another customer in the restaurant had to come and ask them to cover her up as her son was being ‘moonied’

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I am disgusted social services didn't take the baby to keep her safe. Now everyone is commenting to support her head because of how he is holding her. He went to wipe away sick and only had her with one hand and she started to fall sideways, it actually made me feel uneasy. This poor baby isn't safe 🥺 He keeps repeating the same things it's hard to watch.
i’m just absolutely baffled tbh
if they were in temporary accommodation but being kept in the hotel then social wouldn’t take the baby as they’re homed

however apparently they’re paying for his hotel themselves!? how can they have multiple children removed but kept this one

From what I can tell, the oldest son (redd Payne) is the father of Max Payne. I don’t think redd is Jodie’s. Karl often forgets to mention redd in his opening speech about who he loves 🙄

Social services are failing that little girl. They’re also failing Jodie. She is very obviously a victim of narcissistic abuse

When he was back at the hotel after the birth, his whole demeanour changed you could see the real him. He wasn't talking gibberish and his voice was a different tone. He was getting crappy about the negative comments and I thought he seems like he is hiding a nasty temper.

When he was back at the hotel after the birth, his whole demeanour changed you could see the real him. He wasn't talking gibberish and his voice was a different tone. He was getting crappy about the negative comments and I thought he seems like he is hiding a nasty temper.
I thought the exact same! When that lad with learning disabilities come over to ask why Jodie and baby wasn’t home you could see that he was getting more and more annoyed with him and having to bite his tongue so much so he left and went back to the hotel room

Reactions: 4
There needs to be more awareness on this guy, he’s dangerous and seems to be hoodwinking a lot of people. I’m surprised he’s not tried for the weekly rankings but maybe he’s clever enough to know that people might look a bit further into him !? I think his mask is slowly slipping.

Jodie literally looks so miserable, she did before the birth she does now. It’s clear to see she’s forced to go along with the “he’s Jesus re born” shite

i noticed this too, he also seemed scared to me. I actually looked online for properties around the area (out of interest) and there were a number of studio or 1 beds which they could have paid for, for 6 months with the go fund me. No not ideal but cheaper and much more practical than a hotel room.

Reactions: 6
I'm really concerned about everything bout him. I'm a big believer that that you will always have addict trait in you so wether that's to drugs or now ticktock your still a addict. He should be having regular drug tests etc

I have seen him on my fyp in this same position about 20 times today at various times. Just constantly patting the baby. He gives me the creeps and its like he is parading the baby 24/7.
He doesn’t give Jodie a second with her baby. Really showing how controlling he is.

his demeanour has changed since the baby came along too. I think they have a time scale to find a home or the baby will be taken. That or he’s withdrawing. He’s so on edge