Karl Payne & Jodie Payne @Paynespatchministries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to always be up doing stuff while he preaches and holds on to the baby
yeah I noticed that and she was in pain poor thing..I only came across them yesterday but he is very strange.i wonder if social services will take the baby

Pair of wrong uns hiding behind Jesus and couldn't keep their other children safe. The mask will slip as that baby becomes more active and the pressures of having a child to look after kick in again.

Reactions: 4
That small room is going to stink of dirty nappies 🤢
Everyone commenting on his vids how sad Jodie looks

So they got a Chromebook and he has no idea how to use jr
Surely they would be better using the money to try and find a home
I feel so bad for that baby

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Probably to write his own scriptures for his cult. He doesn't go to church and isn't getting the baby christened. He needs psychologist not a cross!

I see there's no trolls on this thread.. Just lost souls.

How have I just come across this muppet.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Karl Payne - the drinking game:

drink every time Karl says the following:

they’re not trolls, they’re lost souls
Baybeeeeee
Repent
25 year drug addict, control freak etc
I wasn’t just a con man, I was a con boy
Worthy is the lamb
Jesus hates a lying tongue
There certainly is, purpose in the… PAYNE

• Haha

Baybeeeeee
Repent
Worthy is the lamb
Add to that, constantly repeating the same passage, about what God hates and telling us all he loves us. I honestly think he secretly believes he’s the second coming.

She’s on live now saying that years ago Karl used to spike her drinks if she wasn’t in the mood. Everyone asking why she’s still with him. I think she’s only there because of the baby. He’s probably brain washed her into thinking he could somehow keep her from the baby if she ever left and I think she is terrified because she knows the baby would be as risk if she was left alone with him. I think he uses the baby as a tool for control.

I think if she ever did leave she would need to be placed into a mother and baby unit or something. She seems to be really mentally unwell to be honest

• Sad

Baybeeeeee
Repent
Worthy is the lamb
Tried this for 5 minutes ended up in A&E getting me stomach pumped xox
---
She’s on live now saying that years ago Karl used to spike her drinks if she wasn’t in the mood. Everyone asking why she’s still with him. I think she’s only there because of the baby. He’s probably brain washed her into thinking he could somehow keep her from the baby if she ever left and I think she is terrified because she knows the baby would be as risk if she was left alone with him. I think he uses the baby as a tool for control.

I think if she ever did leave she would need to be placed into a mother and baby unit or something. She seems to be really mentally unwell to be honest
HATE him, I could cry everytime I see her she’s not a well or happy woman. She needs to get away

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spiked her drinks? Bloody hell. I do feel sorry for her
If you’re spiked you can’t consent 😞 that is so wrong. I really hope she gets away from him. He might have given up the drugs (although I’m not sure he’s completely clean) but he’s definitely not given up being a control freak !

I dont feel sorry for her, she's failed her other kids by choosing him. She's been around all these professionals and could of sought a 2nd chance free of him but she hasn't. If he can be so cruel to his own wife to spike her then all it takes is for him to spike her to fail a drug test and he gets sole custody. Wake up Jodie and put you and your kids first! He's a nut job and evil, there's no repenting from that.

Reactions: 8
I dont feel sorry for her, she's failed her other kids by choosing him. She's been around all these professionals and could of sought a 2nd chance free of him but she hasn't. If he can be so cruel to his own wife to spike her then all it takes is for him to spike her to fail a drug test and he gets sole custody. Wake up Jodie and put you and your kids first! He's a nut job and evil, there's no repenting from that.
That’s a good point tbf

This bloke keeps coming on my FYP something seems a bit off with him I can't put my finger on it.
Does anyone have a simple rundown on this guy ?

Why does this weirdo keep coming up. On my fyp. He's absolutely lost the plot!
The other kids are with her mum but they've only seen them once in 18 months and that was before she fell pregnant with this one from what I made out he said the other day. So they had 2 kids they didn't see and still thought the best action was to have another baby and preach online about how much he loves them all.
Baybe is so annoying the way he says it.
He must have A LOT of sins for the amount of brainwashing religious preaching he does and seems to follow.

Reactions: 2