Karl Payne & Jodie Payne @Paynespatchministries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pair of ‘born again Christian’s’ claiming they are homeless. Jodie (the wife) is 35 weeks pregnant. Karl clearly controls her or surely she would be in a women’s refuge or mother and baby unit?

2 other young kids are in care (being cared for by Jodie’s parents)

they have set up multiple go fund me pages, one of which they withdrew £3k.

they claim the council will not help them and they are living in hotels (paid for by their oblivious and vulnerable ‘supporters’)

Karl often ‘feeds the homeless’ on the street, outside a pub. Yet to see him feed actually homeless people, seems more like an excuse to preach to anyone who will listen and/or take his free KFC.

tonight he has been called out and it all seems to be crumbling down!

Reactions: 2
hes been acting really strange the past few days. ive been watching their lives for a good month but recently hes different

Knew it wouldn't be long until they got a thread on here.
I've seen his vids of his crack days and compared to what he looks and behaves like now I think he needs to get back on the bag 🥴
They are taking people for fools. Living it up in hotels, paying for big meals out. Yet he wears that fleece instead of getting a cheap coat from the charity shop. As for her, she sits monitoring the comments and just gives off miserable vibes. I think it's all a front so that they don't have this baby taken as well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These two live around where I do and I once saw him preaching in B&M 🤣 do really hope she finds somewhere safe and reliable to stay over the next few days though

He was in a jacuzzi earlier 🙄 From the comments on his live last night it seems people aren't happy and are asking for their money back and to report the Gfm.

Reactions: 1
I really hope Jodie is planning a great escape when the baby is born. It would be brilliant if she was going along with all this nonsense then once the baby was born, she tells the social she wants to go into the mother and baby unit and needs support to escape her controlling relationship

Honestly I couldn't last two minutes with that man. The constant singing and screaming AMEN! I'd have put him out of his misery for sure. He's so annoying. Where in the bible did God say to be annoying every waking moment of your life. The woman is a Saint.

Reactions: 3
First time I saw this man I got 🚩. Fair play to getting off drugs however I’m not buying all this preaching stuff, I think he’s manipulative and entitled. Just watching and he said they are booked into the hotel for another 2 weeks, not sure if the council are paying or followers but he now wants to be moved to a family room as his wife is covered in bites from bedbugs
---
Always walking around in his bastard pyjamas too !

Did you actually see the bites or are they both just itching?
Showed the bites, she's got them up her thigh and his chest was red.
To be honest I think he looked healthier, cleaner and better dressed when he was on the crack 🤣 Now he just looks like another Jesus wanna be 😆

Live again in his bloody pjs, someone asked what he was doing Christmas Day and he said going for a four course slap up meal with 10 others who are in addiction (not sure if they are recovered or not) surely the money that costs could be feeding way more people. It’s just not adding up with this guy 🤔

Live again in his bloody pjs, someone asked what he was doing Christmas Day and he said going for a four course slap up meal with 10 others who are in addiction (not sure if they are recovered or not) surely the money that costs could be feeding way more people. It’s just not adding up with this guy 🤔
Someone gifted him that too.

I'm wondering if social services are going to take the baby as soon as it's born. I think he's dangerous and too controlling, the mask will slip once the money stops rolling in.

Reactions: 4