Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alwayswatchingu

Has Freya addressed anything yet? I can’t even check because the mess blocked me for calling her out for being a shit mum

WhatABore

VIP Member
Hopefully they upload! 🤞🏼
This was one of my points with the screen shots from fattysoph too.
People have showed so many messages from Karina in chats and she either sends voice notes or types properly.
She doesn't type in all the shortened words sounding thick like fattysophs screenshots.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
She’s crying on live saying that screenshot is fake

Shesaid She would never hit the child (but is perfectly happy to chill out with the baby’s parents who do) and surprise surprise she wants to kill herself because she’s ‘so depressed’
On what account

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
Wasn't there stuff that I read on here before karina went to Freyas about a different incident involving karina and a child?? I can't seem to find it 🤔

lkp

VIP Member
i think her dads house was searched as it seems someone thought the baby was with her dad?

Is Freya seeing all this? Like does she know they’re all talking about her child on live?
according to sophie freya came in and confirmed it all?
also called karina an attention seeker etc

cryptix

VIP Member
I dip in and out of karina threads but has she recently changed her lives it asks me to request to join do I have to gift her to join? Relatively new to tik tok btw

goldie341

VIP Member
it’s imessage!
i’ve just found that you can add a picture and your name above every message!

settings

she would have shared her whatsapp profile to prove it was her number as it has her picture.
if she shared her iphone contact card it would have just been her name and her number rubbed out and there wouldn’t be the proof that it was definitely karina.

it all makes sense now
Yes that makes sense, my bad. She made it sound like she meant the messages were from WhatsApp.

WhatABore

VIP Member
There as bad as her in my opinion. Also she on benifits so does she declare her gifts? Bang out order! Look at these and telll me thats ok
If she's on something like Universal credit, which is means tested, she will have to declare it.
Same as I'm sure she should be doing the self imployed tax forms too but I can't see her sitting and doing them or even thinking of it.

As she owns her home, is single with no kids, she won't get much UC anyway