Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I was just going to make a new thread but I can’t as I don’t have the option to make one? I’ve made new threads before so not sure why I can’t now🤔

Trace

VIP Member
OK, this is my thoughts.

I feel like the WhatsApp screen shot is REAL,
But the messages arnt, they have been texted or something by someone else an they don't "match" (like they arnt from whatsapp so why is her whatapp details relavent) so I call bullshit.
Also leaking her number doesn't prove anything.

If the girl wants to prove they are from her she needs to screen record an show her number an messages in real time.
Which is what nathe was trying to ask and Sophie’s live ended. So no one is going to know until she comes back

Isntitfunny

VIP Member
It's all kicking off and I don't even know why?! She's fallen out with Billy and him and that fattysoph were on live together and Ruth kicked off at them

lorballs

VIP Member
On one of the lives she said to Jason she’s got that about the baby who clearly lifted something off the dirty floor, I think she didn’t take much to do with the baby

Trace

VIP Member
Well something definitely happened we all know that.. I just have one thing to say, baby p.. oh sorry that was an accident!!!!
The fact Karina has never heard of baby P is shocking

EQ was right I just seen a screen recording and Karina joined her live just too say hi, and she said that’s shes not wanting to associate herself with her until the whole truth is out which makes perfect sense!

Like you said, the people who are sticking up for Karina just now if she’s proved to have said everything that is supposedly being said they’re going to look like right fucking idiots for having her back…
Karina was on nathes live last night and said EQ was sticking up for her and so was everyone in EQs live 😂

Ladyleigh92 has a screen recording of hers and EQs live and Karina telling her what happened whilst she was there

Last edited:

WhatABore

VIP Member
Is there a thread for the odd couple? Just saw a strange tiktok about Jess’s younger sister and it had me intrigued
Don't think they've got enough followers for their own thread.

I'm intrigued though.. Do go on... 😂

I’m confused, it sounds to me like that “Steph” is sticking up for Karina and that by saying nobody had to look after the baby, but then Erica jumps down her throat being shitty🤔🤔 I read it a few times and I can’t make out what they mean. But the fact she’s sticking up for her again makes me sick😡😡😡
That's how I read it too 😂