Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lkp

VIP Member
Was looking through Freyas fb, apparently she got a job at German doner kebab a couple of years back but they didn't give her any shifts because she wanted to sit down most of the time because of disabilities 😏
i swear she said the other day on live she’s now got a job in greggs

Feline

VIP Member
If she's on something like Universal credit, which is means tested, she will have to declare it.
Same as I'm sure she should be doing the self imployed tax forms too but I can't see her sitting and doing them or even thinking of it.

As she owns her home, is single with no kids, she won't get much UC anyway
The house she lives in is her mums house but she dead now. She admitted on live last week she never worked day in her life. And she is special needs. She gets pip and something else i cant temember what tho. Like half of TT all gdtyknb exyra imcome n not paying tax man or declaring it

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
Listen to what she says on EQ POST.. SHE ADMITS TELLING FATTY SOPHIE OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS CERTAIN STUFF.. LIKE THE BABY WITH A VAPE IN HER MOUTH ETC

SC11

VIP Member
What was the point in Dan's live earlier? He just sat there and didn't say anything other than say one word answers to his girlfriend. I feel he was trying to cause drama, especially name dropping Karina

lkp

VIP Member
Woahhh what's just happened? Just joined the live and there was some sort of vote for something but people were saying they weren't voting because it was a paid pill. Then she said I guess this is goodbye, I'm never fucking coming back...

WHAT DID I MISS?!
well. she’s back😂

Foxy86

Chatty Member
What does everyone think? I don’t get why she’d spell her name like that and the screen shot of the messages doesn’t look like WhatsApp? Correct me if I’m wrong

Oh 100%. She fucked it for herself making continuously bad decisions and this is just the icing on the cake really
Proves nothing that does it lol

she can pull out at any point without it costing her providing she hasn’t exchanged contracts!
the minute she does after she’s exchanged she has to pay for the buyers solicitors and legal fees and a few other things! (i wanna say it’s a few grand)
Oh Karina… what have you done? I know her dad is very weird but surely he can advise her on what’s best to do??? She was putting things into bin bags earlier “packing” she really needs to get a kick up the arse and live the real world!🙄

lkp

VIP Member
Her insta isn't private, she's uploaded a screen recording on her story of karina calling her disgusting and that she should be ashamed of herself
well looks like it’s not anymore! haha!
it was when i checked immediately after seeing her tiktok

yeah she posted that on her tiktok too!