Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
Am I missing something? The screen shot with the “Kerina” name is from WhatsApp. The messages relating to the burn aren’t form WhatsApp. If you watch that video on Rosielouisemaccccck Sophie talks like the messages are from WhatsApp when they’re not.

I hope you’re all in the live rn!! Karina is live with a Karina piss take account where they are RIPPING into her. Even molly and Tasha are in the comments, karinas throwing the c word about, they’re asking if she’s washed her top yet, talking about daddy saville, her mums ashes. They absolutely went in😬
Gonna cry I missed it too!!😭😭🤣

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Omg stop I’ve just clicked on her live and she’s popping her spot in full view of the camera with her dirty nails 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Nah EQ is ripping her 😂😂😂😂 whether or not it’s a “act” or “banter” I’m howling loool

Isntitfunny

VIP Member
I'm absolutely baffled how she managed to turn this around to get sympathy??! She literally was going to do it for views

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
So I did some hunting and it turns out I have a mutual friend with Jason, not with Freya though. He works for the council as a bin man though, or he did, don’t know about now.

WhatABore

VIP Member
What app is that even on?

It's very easy for someone to just change their photo and then change the name too.