Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was on a live when she was crying outside.

Someone posted a screen recording of it.

Saying she loves her Dad so she wants to change her name back.
He said what do we call you now then? Peter?
And she said no, Nona.

Apparently she said before that Dan made her change her name
I honestly have no words for this girl I’m never shocked now on what I find out! She’s nothing but a liar accusing Dan of stuff he hasn’t done she needs cancelling!!! She will ruins someone’s life soon with her lies she’s cried wolf far to many times!!!

Reactions: 2
Honestly 😭 she spilt a bit on the sofa and said ‘sorry dad got a bit of mum on the sofa’ he turned around and said ‘her big toe’ 😭😭😭
No way 😭😂 was it a special spoon or just a teaspoon???

Is that Molly on something? First time I’ve properly seen her on live and she ain’t right

Reactions: 2
Not buying the relationship for one second, nope, can't do it.

So yesterday she said the house is about to go on the market and then she'll be moving, Leeds is off the cards now and she's moving to Nottingham instead. When asked why Nottingham she said that she lived there for 6 months and has a friend there. Her friend is a cab driver who picked her up one day and gave her his number so he would give her discounted journeys and in Karinas words 'he's Pakistani and was telling me about how he eats Halal and stuff which was interesting so yea I'm going to move back to Nottingham and I can see him. It'll be so good. I'll be going on dates and stuff so yea'.

The picture was painted that she's earmarked this poor bloke as a BFF when I think realistically he's drove her round in his cab a few times, good luck cab driver friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Uhm have any of you seen the sister in laws sister (the really young girl) tiktok? 'I wanna be alone...alone with you if that makes sense ❤' with pictures of karina/nona/Peters dad 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Uhm have any of you seen the sister in laws sister (the really young girl) tiktok? 'I wanna be alone...alone with you if that makes sense ❤' with pictures of karina/nona/Peters dad 😳
What's her tiktok?

I haven't seen it but I thought just her calling Karinas Dad her best friend was weird enough

Reactions: 1
Oh that's so weird.

It's so hard for me to not see bad things happening because he speaks and looks so similar to my step dad who SA me as a child.

So my view may be biased.
But it really seems like something is going on.
She's no older than 14/15 is she?
Ohh I'm so sorry that happened to you ❤
But I don't think your view is biased, it makes me feel really uncomfortable, especially because all of them seem to have learning difficulties or seem vulnerable. I'd say more like 13 to be honest

Reactions: 3
Ohh I'm so sorry that happened to you ❤
But I don't think your view is biased, it makes me feel really uncomfortable, especially because all of them seem to have learning difficulties or seem vulnerable. I'd say more like 13 to be honest
She’s 11 apparently 😑😑😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.