Karinamainwaring3 #13 Karina I hope you’ll never be jolly, we'll always remember you our Dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe what has happened💔 They all treated Erica absolutely disgusting and they will now have to live with that guilt for the rest of their life! I just have no words, RIP Erica, fly high lovely❤ Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is there any proof that Erica harassed Karina since she was 16? Poor erica is gone and yet still people stick up for Karina

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Is there any proof that Erica harassed Karina since she was 16? Poor erica is gone and yet still people stick up for Karina
This confuses me too, why would Erica have known Karina since she was 16?

I’m absolutely horrified by them all carrying on as if their actions have no consequences, surely at the very minimum you’d stay off tiktok for good. Disgusted by the lot of them.

All the messages are being leaked on exposing toc
Is there any way you can screenshot them & post them here? I'm at work so unable to have a look.
I think the whole situation is absolutely vile & I pray pray pray Karina and her disgusting clout chasers get what is coming to them. Nasty vile people.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe what has happened💔 They all treated Erica absolutely disgusting and they will now have to live with that guilt for the rest of their life! I just have no words, RIP Erica, fly high lovely❤ Xxx
I caught up with exposing toc and I'm shocked by all I've read. I hope they all live with the guilt forever too. Rip Erica darling ❤❤

It legit just makes me cry reading those messages, then comes the rage and for now I’m staying quiet on tiktok.. but I’m seething.

Claire and Nathan have some balls to be showing themselves on socials being happy at Ruth’s wedding a lot of the messages were mostly Becky Nathan and Claire.

• Angry
I’m so thankful that there’s all receipts of the bullying she received and I hope those that have it are doing the right thing and giving to the right people. This poor girl deserves everyone to stand up to those cretins. If they got there accounts banned wouldn’t they just make up new ones? Karina isn’t clued up on being told no she would still declare herself innocent and have new accounts

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when they all came on live when none of us knew what happened but could sense something for off? Claire was being nicey nicey to Lissy after continuously going for her every time she was on duel for the past weeks? All makes sense now, trying to cover her ass I’m disgusted.

Does anyone remember when they all came on live when none of us knew what happened but could sense something for off? Claire was being nicey nicey to Lissy after continuously going for her every time she was on duel for the past weeks? All makes sense now, trying to cover her ass I’m disgusted.
I was waiting for someone to comment this because I thought I was imagining it. Y'know reading too much into a situation.

I didn't personally know Erica rest her soul.
But reading those messages and hearing those people saying vile things was a very difficult watch.
Especially those to Nathan. I thought Karina was the worse bully because she did it so openly. When in actual fact in my opinion it's Nathan because he was being snakey and sly.
Then seeing a handful of the perpetrators carrying on like nothing has happened. Makes me nauseous.

I have been watching all of these people for about a year or so maybe and I'm genuinely baffled by their behaviour.

Reactions: 6
I'm horrified by what iv seen on that tik tok page regarding the bullying erica received. I didn't know who she was and I'd only seen or heard her name mentioned in negative way from karina or Nathan. Poor women rip 🙏

Reactions: 6
Yes I heard Claire with her sad voice asking if they were all ok. Is Claire the one with a baby? I’m sure she come on one night it was extremely late and they were attacking her and she said it was unfair as she’s not been on she’s been awake with the baby or had a poorly baby?

Reactions: 4
I hope every single one of them who contributed to erica feeling like that was her only option has their comeuppance. Disgusting, every one of them.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone just caught the end of Karinas live? Hacking up flem and Spitting on live 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.