Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC11

VIP Member
As a Yorkshire lass I knew that accent when she was on live last night 😂😂 quite the jump from barno to Norwich 😂 maybe jules has had enough of Karine the machine 💀 I mean she has to be a machine right? to be still alive with that weight on her? 😂
Julie lives in Wombwell, it's rough as fuck 😆 🤣 😂 I just refuse to believe a grown woman would hang around with karina! It's so weird. Does Julie not have any friends or family?

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Random but whatever happened to her pets? I know she gave cats away but didn’t she have a rabbit at some stage?

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Well Sept 22 when she was moving out the house she weighed herself on live with some scales she found. The scales went the whole way round and then carried on a second time. She said she was about 27 or 28 stone then. Probably about the same now?

Lolly71990

VIP Member
she apparently dropped Baccy in her toaster
And judz is like “yeh just tell Julie and she can take the draw out to clean it out”
Cheeky fucks
Obv Judz won’t put her up anymore but maybe she should seen as she thinks Karine is such a lovely person
I’m just laid here in bed blown away that people think it’s ok to live like this.
The “get your cash out” revolts me inside out.
No money but can afford a McDonald’s breakfast make it make sense ✨✨
Glad your on this journey with me potato ♥😂

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Iv just seen a video of her in bed, saying she’s got covid, been flicking her bean and found out she’s now got thrush.
What the fuck. 🤢🤢
apparently the thrush was a joke 😒
She is covered in bites this morning saying they’re bed bugs or summit
I was watching her live last night, she woke up at like 11pm (maybe later) and went straight into battles
People offering to buy her food and medicine even though she’s been sat on her fat arse all day
She had no problem laughing and joking last night so she’s not that poorly

yo2daho2

VIP Member
She must feel guilty. I got left some inheritance, nothing compared to hers and I feel awful spending it on anything! Im just saving it until i know there is something my Dad would have wanted me to buy.

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
From what I remember the dad really did try, they had some pretty heated discussions about her keeping enough aside to buy somewhere and putting some into savings.