Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
For the love of god
Judz if you read this
You really need to consider what your life will be like if you move in with Karina
And don’t do it

Karina has basically just said her dad isn’t going to be around as she grows up so she needs to live with someone
Firstly mate you’re an adult you’re grown
Secondly you basically just admitted you want someone to sponge off

Reactions: 3

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Euugh got an insta message off her n****e ex before saying "hey" I asked who he was because no pic or anything he says "we used to talk" and sends screenshots of him messaging me probably 2 ish years ago asking who I was because I'd commented on one of Karinas lives and at the time he was telling everyone he was her husband to keep them off her back , that was just before all the stuff came out about him , I told him in no uncertain terms to go away 😡 I feel tainted just having him in my inbox 🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Haha

houdini1234

The girl will do anything to try and get gifts.. she had plenty of money a year ago and now we’re going to these tactics and begging for a wig.. I mean she did look like a yard brush but still 🤷

pips291

Her mods not understanding that she doesn't want to end the live because its the most views she's had in ages, and nothing to do with her being 'drunk' and needing to be convinced.
She's absolutely not drunk 😅 lil actress 🤭

yo2daho2

VIP Member
She hasnt left that sticking room since she got there. Can you imagine that life. Causes me depression just thinking about it.

Boogs

VIP Member
She's one of the forgotten one's is Karina. She's not safe to be living life on her own, she's not able to make the right decisions and needs interventions, but she's been classed as competent enough to make her own decisions, she's fallen through the net.
I lived near someone who is just like Karina, he was given his own flat and couldn't cope, never paid his bills, having men over at all hours, attention seeking etc, saying he'd been raped etc, his social worker had to move him into supported accommodation and he's doing much better.
Karina has never stood a chance with Tony as her adopted dad, he clearly doesn't give a shit about her. He let her spend all that money and then told her it wasn't her fault cos she's brain damaged. She's always been excused for her behaviour, I find her fascinating in a gross kind of way.
I agree, as troublesome as she is she has been badly let down. Her adoptive Dad is more interested in his vulnerable much younger wife. He’s a wrong un.

SC11

VIP Member
No sympathy cos she's made it all up. Her viewers are really thick to believe what she says, she's not even convincing.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
“You deserve it, unlike most creators on here” WTH??? Who are these idiots, telling her she’s the best creator on TT? I’ve seen her on live in the past & she was just sleeping! If people should gift you for sleeping I should be coining it in, I’m awesome at sleeping! Yes, I suffer from insomnia but once I’m asleep I’m great at it. And I snore louder than her. Wow, if that’s what makes a great creator ……
inhonestly don’t get why she gets the few supporters she does has
Always like “you’re such a nice person”
All I’ve seen over the years is that she’s nice to people she likes and when they can benefit her she never goes out of her way to help people
Have we even seen her buy her dad a birthday or Christmas present?! Regardless of his… er predilections, he’s the one person who has stuck about for her and she couldn’t care less

SC11

VIP Member
Slob is laid in bed on live, trying to claim there’s a medical emergency due to her feeling “pins and needles” after taking her inhalers. So many drs in the comments telling her to ring 999/111…. I cannot 😂😂😫
She lives for drama and views so she'll probably ring an ambulance. Like the NHS isn't stretched enough already. Imagine those poor paramedics having to wheel that lump of lard in. Their poor backs. She's a complete joke.