Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
For my fellow Nottingham girls karine is moving here apparently.
Can’t quite understand how she thinks she can secure a property whilst making a “career” out of begging for gifts on tiktok with less than 50 views. That isn’t an income hunny x
She’s said she’s moving to lots of places in the past. It won’t happen

Reactions: 3

Lolly71990

VIP Member
I agree, as troublesome as she is she has been badly let down. Her adoptive Dad is more interested in his vulnerable much younger wife. He’s a wrong un.
She must have been under some kind of social care supervision even with the whole incident with Jordan. Tony’s a red flag alone and there is something very troubling going on there. It wouldn’t suprise me if accusations start flying around from Karina.
I do feel for her but others have also been dealt with a very bad card and not acted in this way.

But back on live now happy as Larry!!

Attachments

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Smoking in someone else’s house and using their toaster to light her fag. I’m honestly in disbelief. How vile

• Wow

Lolly71990

VIP Member
How has this dole dosser managed to obtain a privately rented place moving in “asap” it says when there are thousands of poor people including women with children who couldn’t afford to. Makes me so sick.

Attachments

• Angry

Boogs

VIP Member
Honestly still can’t get over how she has absolutely nothing to show for that
It’s such a waste isn’t it? That’s life changing money and it was gone in a matter of months on people who saw the opportunity to exploit. All of her great friends from then don’t bother with her anymore. They say it’s because of her ex but if she had money they’d still be there.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Keeping little Karina in the corner as she tries to pretend to die
“I’m gonna start panicking in a minute”
Keeps banging on about blood clots and losing loads of blood, when she hasn’t moved or changed in about 3 days.

IMG_1932.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Trace

VIP Member
Has her dad washed his hands of her? She’s vile she’s easily lead and needs proper friends

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Jobless “meet up” weekend. The heifer is already “pissed” bro x
---
THIS really told AR to eat a banana & go back to the jungle. wtf
wtf!!!

also why does she never have her trousers pulled past her heel. Or socks on. Even if your feet are ok to look at, I just think no one wants to be sat drinking looking at your dirty feet

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
To be honest she doesn’t meet the remit of living in supported living and imagine trying to get Karina to do anything but be a selfish fat prick… I’m not suprised Tony cba with it.

Motherofgod

VIP Member
She angers me so much , "need 60 quid guys to get taxi to my friends and buy some drinks" and people are stupid enough to send gifts/money and then half the time on live she's asleep and people are commenting how cute she looks , she doesn't look cute she looks like a fat lazy walrus 😡

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
Soooo Ruth drove down to see if Karina was okay because Ben was at the apartment and next thing I know Ruth & Sassy are slagging Karina off on a TikTok live?!? Huh?!??!
Exactly! Ruth is just a deeply unpleasant person and every action she takes is to benefit her in some way. She drove to Karinas for views and clout. She couldn’t give a shit if anything happened to her, she went there hoping she could get involved in some drama. Then she is laughing about how yellow her teeth are a few hours later. Karina saw her as a mother figure? She has the motherly instincts of Rose West, I really pity her son.

• Haha

Missramone

Those pics made me re think my Cadbury caramel bar for an apple so thanks karina, top influencer!

• Haha

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Turn this on to see Karina spanking herself with kitchen utensils and pretending to put them up her bottom.

Attachments

• Sick