Karen's weigh to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are people going to wise up and quit buying tickets for these raffles. All they’re doing is lining her pockets to facilitate her “hauls”. It’s utter madness
And facilitating them commiting tax evasion because I cannot find the competitions company registered anywhere so it's obviously illegal as they need a licence and no tax being paid

Reactions: 4
She so boring, walk complain , make horrible food complain , workout complain, an just complain non stop abt Jonny boy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You forgot going on about Daniels ADHD and putting miss I can do no wrong on a pedestal
Yeah she has put me off that child something shocking cant stand to look at her and it's not the child's fault it's the mother , making her get on older than she is and the laughing at her disrespecting her father.

Reactions: 3
Wasn't that long ago she was laughing at her mum and making fun of her dementia.Hope her mum's OK and gets better but nothing condones her disrespect of the poor woman.

And can she not stay in the house wile she's not well out infecting the population of Derry with her germs

Reactions: 3
Can’t bear it when people aren’t well and they go into shops and cafes and spread their bleeping germs this is why so many people are not well STAY AT HOME YOU SELFISH bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 4