Karen's weigh to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just attention seeking as per usual. What the deal with Karen not going to her friend anymore for her hair. Ole M.A not good enough for u anymore karen

Reactions: 2
Their draw is a bit suss. Why doesn't it be done on the competition page? If you didn't follow Karen you wouldn't see the draw. And why was it over in seconds? No test run or anything 1st. They need to be showing the date and time too like Vogue do.

Not that I’m a big fan of Johnny but Christ that woman ridiculed him bully’s him. She is one woman that I cannot stand!

Reactions: 1
There was something in the papers years ago about Karen and one of the kids dad's,,
I can't remember the full story...

She is an absolute mouth piece, her son is off all his medication, she said it doesn't agree with him,
Karen is off all her medication, she said it doesn't agree with her either

She's a cheeky, loud mouth witch

As for that wee one, she is a little spoilt brat

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Laughing at her mum being confused. Mixing another patient up with her husband. Insensitive B@tch 😡. She thinks that is funny. I'm sure alot of her followers have relatives living with dementia or have lost loved ones to this cruel disease. You are disgusting Karen 😡

Reactions: 4
There was something in the papers years ago about Karen and one of the kids dad's,,
I can't remember the full story...

She is an absolute mouth piece, her son is off all his medication, she said it doesn't agree with him,
Karen is off all her medication, she said it doesn't agree with her either

She's a cheeky, loud mouth witch

As for that wee one, she is a little spoilt brat
This will be it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sad posts about her mum today. She made fun of her mum a few weeks back for mixing Johnny up for her Dad. Totally insensitive for anyone living with or dealing with dementia. On then about her son yesterday looking for yet more sympathy. Hypocrite

Reactions: 1
Sad posts about her mum today. She made fun of her mum a few weeks back for mixing Johnny up for her Dad. Totally insensitive for anyone living with or dealing with dementia. On then about her son yesterday looking for yet more sympathy. Hypocrite
She sure is,, she's a mouth piece

• Heart