Karen's weigh to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just reading from the other thread someone said they paid her £170 and it didn’t even include work outs…what does that get you then? Just a meal plan and her sending you texts? Does she have any qualifications? God forgive me but she goes on about her son having adhd, I think she might have a touch of it herself. She’s full throttle and always so loud and hyper it’s not normal.
---
I just dip in and out of her stories, don’t think I’ve ever been inspired to cook any of the things she posts and her daughter is always sick, I don’t follow her enough to know if she has health issues or anything.

Reactions: 4
I was just reading from the other thread someone said they paid her £170 and it didn’t even include work outs…what does that get you then? Just a meal plan and her sending you texts? Does she have any qualifications? God forgive me but she goes on about her son having adhd, I think she might have a touch of it herself. She’s full throttle and always so loud and hyper it’s not normal.
---
I just dip in and out of her stories, don’t think I’ve ever been inspired to cook any of the things she posts and her daughter is always sick, I don’t follow her enough to know if she has health issues or anything.
No the daughter is just a spoilt wee brat, i remember them cancelling nyt out an trips away coz Farrah was "sick" she plays up on them terrible.

Reactions: 3
I know quite a few girls goes to their classes and they say she is a cheeky witch but they go as its not far from where they live and the classes is good!

Everyday she has a drama about something!

Recap:
* £170 for recipe book, copy and paste from bbc good food, recipes the same as Joe Wicks
* workouts and meal plans not inlcluded
* where are the qualifications?

Reactions: 2
No the daughter is just a spoilt wee brat, i remember them cancelling nyt out an trips away coz Farrah was "sick" she plays up on them terrible.
Aye she will be grand later to make pancakes or go to home bargains for crap
---
The way she talks about her son is not good, he's a grown adult now, so unfair of her to keep showing him up the way she does and I feel sorry for Johnny, he sees like a harmless innocent wee critter

Reactions: 1
I bought the book a few years ago and honestly embarrassing - recipes were not fully explained, missing elements, no calories breakdown or advice, (copy paste job) and the spelling mistakes and typos were fierce.

• Haha
The books are shocking. I have never looked at them. Her attitude on her stories makes me wanna punch the face of her lol. She's defs ADHD. Imagine having that as a mother

She really annoys me not everyone is able to just leave the house and go for a walk whenever they want and I also find her very derogatory to anyone who is overweight, you can be worse things in life than being fat

Reactions: 10
Sure what about her falling out with ones at their gym Christmas party cause a girl was dancing with Johnny. Her the girl that went with Johnny when he was still married or with a partner Lol. If u recall she went off line for about a week or so cause she was while "sick". Dead on karen. U were embarrassed by ur awful behaviour. Ur only taking small groups now cause everyone knows the tit u be at.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She really annoys me not everyone is able to just leave the house and go for a walk whenever they want and I also find her very derogatory to anyone who is overweight, you can be worse things in life than being fat
Yes this! Especially as she was overweight herself until she had support and time to leave children and get out exercising...a lot of others have obstacles and restrictions that these so called PTs etc don't take into consideration. Their way otherwise you're useless or lazy

Reactions: 1
The books are shocking. I have never looked at them. Her attitude on her stories makes me wanna punch the face of her lol. She's defs ADHD. Imagine having that as a mother
Aye, but can we not be negative about people with ADHD. Plenty of great mammies etc out there with ADHD.
Recap:
* £170 for recipe book, copy and paste from bbc good food, recipes the same as Joe Wicks
* workouts and meal plans not inlcluded
* where are the qualifications?
It's £199 now.

• Wow
Shes spouting about how good exercise is for ur mental health etc with a face like a badger everyday. She's always in a mood about something. Not the day!!! Not any day by the look of it.

• Heart
So true always ranting about something! Who cares! Poor Johnny takes some abuse from her I dont know how he tolerates her

I didn’t know Johnny was with someone when they got together 😱 I kinda always assumed he wasn’t father of the older 2