Karen's weigh to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it is definitely a step too far but also seems very personal almost as if it's from someone who knows her very very well

Reactions: 2
In all honesty I don't agree that someone went to the bother of doing that but I also think it's awful that she told Farah about it and what was said, she is young, she didn't need to know

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No harm but whoever went to the hassle of writing a letter and posting it to the unit is a sado and then writing stuff about a child is taking it too far.
I do agree they shouldn’t have told the child what was said though. No child wants to hear things like that especially at that age.

Reactions: 3
If someone has it in for her all they have to do is report her to police or whoever regulates those raffle permits and maybe make a phonecall to tip of hmrc

Defs not jonnys ex wife. She's an absolute lady. She's a sister in the hospital. She is well rid of him

Genuinely never met a more lazy 'PT' than Johnny, the man does absolutely nothing in class but stand up the front and hit a few buttons on his stopwatch and pause music. He can't even crack a smile or do group encouragement. I've been lining their pockets (until recently) but realised that they're just money mad and zero personality between the pair of them unless they're behind a phone screen. She constantly cries poverty and I've pitied her on many an occasion but not anymore! Plus the spelling mistakes in her cooking books are shocking. Definitely lacking a braincell or two between the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuinely never met a more lazy 'PT' than Johnny, the man does absolutely nothing in class but stand up the front and hit a few buttons on his stopwatch and pause music. He can't even crack a smile or do group encouragement. I've been lining their pockets (until recently) but realised that they're just money mad and zero personality between the pair of them unless they're behind a phone screen. She constantly cries poverty and I've pitied her on many an occasion but not anymore! Plus the spelling mistakes in her cooking books are shocking. Definitely lacking a braincell or two between the pair of them.
Cries poverty? Omg seriously sure she is never done spending on herself and Farah and they making a fortune on those competitions

Reactions: 4
Cries poverty? Omg seriously sure she is never done spending on herself and Farah and they making a fortune on those competitions
Aye but the same girl wouldn't let you know that she's making an easy pound or two. She makes it out like she never has any luck and tit hits the fan for her all the time. If she'd stop buying all the shite she buys that you'd struggle to even shift at a jumble sale, and actually saved, then she wouldn't have to do all the dodgy competitions to get money for her and the brat to sit in Silver Street, stuffing their big faces and bullying Johnny.

I have no problem with people wanting to lose weight etc but Karen does not need to lose 7lb and it really takes it's toll on her skin every time she lowers her calories even more