Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't come up with a witty title for the next puke bucket thread.... 😫 😫 😫

Anyway, I've chosen Kylie again today, the article is more of an advert for food products.

Have a bucket on standby.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Do you think it’s even true though? We all know Kiki clearly wanted children, so for me it seems unlikely even if Kanye didn’t
I think it's totally true… I think a lot more people consider abortion than what we'd think. There are just so many reasons not to bring a child into the world honestly. There are just as many reasons TO do it as well but if someone decides that for whatever reason it's not the right time, I'm not here to judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the Klan needs some drama, as Kendull can't work right now, why not get knocked up?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't come up with a witty title for the next puke bucket thread.... 😫 😫 😫

Anyway, I've chosen Kylie again today, the article is more of an advert for food products.

Have a bucket on standby.
In the photo of Kim and Kanye at the bottom Kim’s outfit is vile and she looks so miserable . Also the fact Kanye is tweeting at her to apologise presumably means they’re not really talking in person ?

Reactions: 2
New pics up in the DM of Kim crying in the car with Kanye...Backgrid ones. Is nothing sacred?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
To be fair, the Kim K cry face is iconic and it looks v similar!
I have experience with this cry face because botox makes it so the face cant crumple properly as it usually does, so you end up looking like a seal gasping for breath instead of a woman in emotional turmoil lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.