Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that Kim wanted another child not him and they used a surrogate so she wouldn't get fat so its not like he needed to be around. He spent most of her pregnancy on North in Paris too, allegedly with his BF
I think her not carrying the baby was more to do with the fact that she could of died if she did? Didn’t she have a life threatening issue with one of her births?

Reactions: 17
I think her not carrying the baby was more to do with the fact that she could of died if she did? Didn’t she have a life threatening issue with one of her births?
Hard to know what’s the real truth with a lot of their shenanigans, I could well believe it’s because she doesn’t want to get fat but who knows!

Reactions: 4
I think that’s widely accepted as bullshit, she just didn’t want to carry the last 2 as it would’ve fucked her body up, and she’s utterly obsesssed with her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Found this interesting.

And here is something else from the DM.

Oh MY!
You literally post click bait all the time.. like a previous user used to on here before 👀 do you work for the DM??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think that’s widely accepted as bullshit, she just didn’t want to carry the last 2 as it would’ve fucked her body up, and she’s utterly obsesssed with her body.
I know Kayne has alot of input into what she wears. Did you see the episode where he was picking out her outfit and told her not to wear that dress because it was too revealing. And the episode that Kourtney said Kim's got three stylists who she pays to put her in sweats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know Kayne has alot of input into what she wears. Did you see the episode where he was picking out her outfit and told her not to wear that dress because it was too revealing. And the episode that Kourtney said Kim's got three stylists who she pays to put her in sweats 😂
I hate Kourtney but that was the best thing she’s ever said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do you know its bullshit? Seems to me your just making tit up yourself because you dont like her? She carried the first two, if she was that against pregnancy she would of stopped after the first. She was rushed to hospital with pre eclampsia with one and both pregnancies were high risk, she was told not to carry anymore.

Publicity basically. Plus I think they both wanted to have more kids than Jay z and Beyoncé have, it’s a status thing.
Do you have a source for this? Or just making up stuff again? For someone who is so right on about misogyny in the Amber and Johnny thread your showing alot of it in this thread, hypocrisy at its finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate how all of the judgement is levelled at Kim. Kanye is a grown man- mental health issues or not. There is very little she can do when he is not a minor. Legally, and morally. You can't help someone who doesn't want help, with all the will in the world, it won't work. He has chosen to stay off the medication he needs. Whatever about Kim and the family, and their history, they cannot do anything here. Even his tweets demonstrate she has tried in vain to help him with medical professionals. There is a lot people can drag Kim for, but the behaviour of her husband and the responsibility for his mental health is not one imo.

As for the whole "how coincidental when he has an album coming out", he has regularly discussed how the medication dulls his creativity. It is a known problem for people in treatment for bipolar, that while it manages the highs and lows, it dulls the highs, and it can wreak havoc with creativity and motivation. He came off his medication for that very reason, to create this album. So it is completely logical that now he is spiralling when his album is complete.

I find it heartbreaking that when a man is quite clearly experiencing a manic episode, that will have a huge detrimental impact on his children, that people are so quick to make it about his wife's actions just because they don't like her as a person, rather than understanding the situation for what it is. I hope he gets the help he needs for himself and his children. He has always seemed very troubled, and it is such a shame when he is so talented in his field and seems to be a genuinely sweet, caring and funny man from what I have seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I hate how all of the judgement is levelled at Kim. Kanye is a grown man- mental health issues or not. There is very little she can do when he is not a minor. Legally, and morally. You can't help someone who doesn't want help, with all the will in the world, it won't work. He has chosen to stay off the medication he needs. Whatever about Kim and the family, and their history, they cannot do anything here. Even his tweets demonstrate she has tried in vain to help him with medical professionals. There is a lot people can drag Kim for, but the behaviour of her husband and the responsibility for his mental health is not one imo.

As for the whole "how coincidental when he has an album coming out", he has regularly discussed how the medication dulls his creativity. It is a known problem for people in treatment for bipolar, that while it manages the highs and lows, it dulls the highs, and it can wreak havoc with creativity and motivation. He came off his medication for that very reason, to create this album. So it is completely logical that now he is spiralling when his album is complete.

I find it heartbreaking that when a man is quite clearly experiencing a manic episode, that will have a huge detrimental impact on his children, that people are so quick to make it about his wife's actions just because they don't like her as a person, rather than understanding the situation for what it is. I hope he gets the help he needs for himself and his children. He has always seemed very troubled, and it is such a shame when he is so talented in his field and seems to be a genuinely sweet, caring and funny man from what I have seen.
100% this 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Yes, yes and YES!
So sick of reading idiots blame her for her husbands difficult time. He’s been troubled long before he married her. What do people expect her to do?
If they were to force him to get medical help (not that they could right now) , there would be outrage ‘they are trying to control him’
If she tries to do it in a respectful way ‘why isn’t she doing more’
People forget this is her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How do you know its bullshit? Seems to me your just making tit up yourself because you dont like her? She carried the first two, if she was that against pregnancy she would of stopped after the first. She was rushed to hospital with pre eclampsia with one and both pregnancies were high risk, she was told not to carry anymore.

Do you have a source for this? Or just making up stuff again? For someone who is so right on about misogyny in the Amber and Johnny thread your showing alot of it in this thread, hypocrisy at its finest.
What’s with the aggression? This title didn’t say the Kardashian appreciation thread so - I didn’t realise I wasn’t allowed to have an opinion that wasn’t entirely sycophantic. I don’t even dislike Kim - so in fact it appears it is you that is ‘making things up’.

Since your ‘source’ is a scripted reality show (a show on which the family have actually been proved to have lied on previously) I’m not sure why you’re asking me for mine? Your ‘source is not exactly gospel is it?
Since you seem to have such a problem with me let’s ignore each other from now on.

Reactions: 6
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
What’s with the aggression? This title didn’t say the Kardashian appreciation thread so - I didn’t realise I wasn’t allowed to have an opinion that wasn’t entirely sycophantic. I don’t even dislike Kim - so in fact it appears it is you that is ‘making things up’.

Since your ‘source’ is a scripted reality show (a show on which the family have actually been proved to have lied on previously) I’m not sure why you’re asking me for mine? Your ‘source is not exactly gospel is it?
Since you seem to have such a problem with me let’s ignore each other from now on.
What's your aggression towards a woman dealing with a husband having a break down? Coming out with such quotes such as "she wanted more kids than Beyonce and Jay z" like something out a school playground. I just dont understand all the bile thrown at this woman, it's like she cant do anything right, even though you have zero facts to back up what she is or isnt doing, as I said you dont know what has gone on behind the scenes, neither do I, only What's on Instagram or from their own mouths so I think it's highly unfair to throw this woman under the bus because you seemingly dont like jer and perhaps have abit of compassion for a family who are clearly going through something at the minute, living with someone with a mental illness is hard enough at the best of times let alone when they come off meds and your in the public eye.

If it is the case that he’s come off his medication to create the album knowing the risks, then his sheer lack of respect for his wife - and more importantly his children - is quite astounding. He knows this can happen. It clearly has been happening in the past. Why would you put your family through that? The whole “feel sorry for me, I’m just so creative but I’m on meds that dull it so I’m going to spiral through choice and put my family through hell” excuse is just bull imho.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone know what’s going on with this whole Tristan and Larsa Pippen scandal?? Is it true? I also read somewhere that khloe might be pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If it is the case that he’s come off his medication to create the album knowing the risks, then his sheer lack of respect for his wife - and more importantly his children - is quite astounding. He knows this can happen. It clearly has been happening in the past. Why would you put your family through that? The whole “feel sorry for me, I’m just so creative but I’m on meds that dull it so I’m going to spiral through choice and put my family through hell” excuse is just bull imho.
Because your mental health affects your judgement and, in turn, your ability to make sound decisions. Nobody is saying he made the correct decision by coming off his meds. That is just the explanation he has given before and it fits the timeline now, and makes much more sense than him discussing the termination of his child as some sort of warped publicity stunt as people are claiming.

It is actually a really common problem for those managing the disorder, because when you begin to feel better you may want to discontinue treatment as a result, as you feel it is no longer required, but it is precisely because of the treatment that you feel that way. Its a regular occurance with those in long term treatment for mental health and personality disorders. It is much more complex that just "dulling his creativity", but it plays a huge part in his career and is one element of the treatment which he has discussed in the past and is relevant to the timeline if events now hence me only referring to that element of his decision.

People do not dismiss those with eating disorders and ask "why dont they just eat, everyone is so worried. How selfish of them to starve themselves like that and have their family stressed". They don't make comments like "its so selfish that he tried to end his life when his family would miss him". People, quite rightly, have empathy for the complexity of mental health problems. Yes he has a responsibility to seek treatment and take it seriously, but he is also quite clearly battling a severe mental health issue and not of sound mind, given the context of why this discussion started.

Reactions: 6
I read that Kim wanted another child not him and they used a surrogate so she wouldn't get fat so its not like he needed to be around. He spent most of her pregnancy on North in Paris too, allegedly with his BF
They used a surrogate twice because she has uterus problems and couldn’t carry more than two..

I agree there’s no way she was faking all that pain when she had the issues I think with North was the worst? And then she had many ops after the second to try and sort it

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I'm not surprised with the Kim alleged cheating with Meek it already happened with Drake. ( Kim and Drake live realllly close)

Also, who else is super interested the the NEW Tristan drama, if Koko is pregnant that would just be sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.