Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Err that's Khloe on the left, I think!! And why is Kourtney just
wearing a shirt? ready for a quickie???
Kourtney’s outfit is ridiculous.

I like that Kim admitted this was not recent, Scott’s birthday was 2+ weeks ago, this lot have been breaking rules for ages!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've always thought Khloe (original face) looked like Elvis' love child. Such a shame she changed everything about herself - she was naturally very pretty before, I think.

Reactions: 4
I've always thought Khloe (original face) looked like Elvis' love child. Such a shame she changed everything about herself - she was naturally very pretty before, I think.
It makes me sad that she goes on about how fat she used to be , she wasn’t at all!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
OH duck!

I actually think Kylie does a good job with Stormi. They were absolutely adorable in the video of Stormi waiting for sweets when she sang patience to herself, and Kylie stood up to Kourtney to make sure Stormi has the best Christmas.

Reactions: 15
I actually think Kylie does a good job with Stormi. They were absolutely adorable in the video of Stormi waiting for sweets when she sang patience to herself, and Kylie stood up to Kourtney to make sure Stormi has the best Christmas.
I agree, Stormi is absolutely adorable and she seems so well mannered and sweet wheras unfortunately compare her to Kourtney's kids and you can see a noticeable difference in behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree, Stormi is absolutely adorable and she seems so well mannered and sweet wheras unfortunately compare her to Kourtney's kids and you can see a noticeable difference in behaviour.
Adorable yes but also very exploited, I hope Kylie doesn't breed again.

• Haha
Why does khloe look like all of the Kardashian’s combined into one person 😂 the real khloe no longer exists 😂😂
This comment is so spot on! She doesn't look anything like Khloe anymore, I was completely shocked when I saw this!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Adorable yes but also very exploited, I hope Kylie doesn't breed again.
All their children are used like accessories. Not sure if anyone has said this but her does she manage to look after w small child with the nails/ claws?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All their children are used like accessories. Not sure if anyone has said this but her does she manage to look after w small child with the nails/ claws?!
Omg I totally agree, my son isn’t in nappies anymore but there was no way I’d be able to change nappies or get him dressed with nails like that!

Reactions: 2
The Nanny will do all the mundane stuff like nappy changing. Kylie will just pick and choose the stuff she enjoys doing with Stormi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Kylie seems the most likable of all of them. Khloe used to be, but after her marriage to Lamar folded seemed to really change personality-wise. Kourtney's kids are brats, especially Penelope (she even looks angry all the time). It must really peeve Kim off that Kylie is the most successful of them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

This coming from the creature from the pit whose marriage is in the toilet according to claims.

Oh and I also found this, Oh dear, another day another lawsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen the pics for Kylies latest cosmetic collab with Kendall, why do they always pose sexual with one another its bloody creepy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Have you seen the Poosh ‘gift/care’ packages Kourtney sends to her celeb pals 😳 WHY THE duck would anybody pay or subscribe to anything she promotes (Poosh) to pay for these 🤯 They really are an utterly classless family!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.