Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that carriage and don't think it’s a big deal at al tbh. Its just rented, the way people rent them for their wedding day. It’s only got a few dress up outfits in it .
I would agree, smoke and mirrors from Kylie, just like that "private jet" it's claimed she owns.

Reactions: 3
I would agree, smoke and mirrors from Kylie, just like that "private jet" it's claimed she owns.
it is so strange how she keeps doing this, why does she not think people will figure it out? it is like their constant fotoshop mistakes

Reactions: 2
it is so strange how she keeps doing this, why does she not think people will figure it out? it is like their constant fotoshop mistakes
Like that time when her lips exploded and she claimed it was "make up trick" when in fact she had fillers, so she is a liar and she now
still thinks people will believe her bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Like that time when her lips exploded and she claimed it was "make up trick" when in fact she had fillers, so she is a liar and she now
I guess it just proves either she has no respect for her fans' intelligence/she is just not very intelligent herself

I guess it just proves either she has no respect for her fans' intelligence/she is just not very intelligent herself
This is coming from the girl that said she and her friends were realising stuff and the new year was "the year of realising things".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is coming from the girl that said she and her friends were realising stuff and the new year was "the year of realising things".
Didn’t she only “discover” cereal with milk about a year ago? I remember she posted on her SM like it was a revelation.

• Haha
Do you remember half the worlds population of teenagers trying to replicate the lips using the tops of bottles as an air vacuum. The kylie lip challenge. Oh my days! And then finally one of her big sisters had to force her to admit it on the show before said teenagers actually did themselves a serious injury.

• Wow
Do you remember half the worlds population of teenagers trying to replicate the lips using the tops of bottles as an air vacuum. The kylie lip challenge. Oh my days! And then finally one of her big sisters had to force her to admit it on the show before said teenagers actually did themselves a serious injury.
Ah that was a classic, the memories of little girls stupidity,

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I assume in the US with how litigious they are this could have ended in some kind of lawsuit against her had she not admitted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah that was a classic, the memories of little girls stupidity,
And sadly little boys too. Then they brought out some sort of instrument that replaced the bottles. Around the time of fidget spinners, oh I remembered it well!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I used to follow some IG account that sold beauty stuff and that was their biggest thing back then (I think the owner is a girl who knows the towie lot so it was all that hyped up tit. Can’t remember the name of the product now but you put it over your lips and it made them bigger 😩

Omg I used to follow some IG account that sold beauty stuff and that was their biggest thing back then (I think the owner is a girl who knows the towie lot so it was all that hyped up tit. Can’t remember the name of the product now but you put it over your lips and it made them bigger 😩
Wasn’t it Luisa Zissman who was selling them? She was on the apprentice years ago. Friends with Sam Faires

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she only “discover” cereal with milk about a year ago? I remember she posted on her SM like it was a revelation.
Yeah but then someone called her out and posted a screenshot of her having cereal with milk before 😂😂 such a petty thing but I love seeing them get called out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not quite, it was her Mother PMK who did the deed, it was their fault for taking her word for it.
just shows how lazy a lot of journalism has become of late tbh, no fact checking whatsoever. Ridiculous

Okay, I’m just going off her taking Devin Booker on Kim’s exclusive birthday trip and him having his arm around her on photos etc.
To be honest, it really doesn’t matter if she’s gay or straight.
If you Google it there is speculation she has had 2 intense female relationships, that appear to be romantic ones. One was cara Delavingne, I'm drawing a blank on the other.

This whole family had been lying through their fake lips and teeth for years, to the point where they believe their lies to be true. As for their followers, how many times have they been caught out but the followers still religiously believe them and buy their tat! Once the cameras stop rolling this family is going to struggle to find things to hold their ‘fans’ attention. How will they cope?

Reactions: 4
This whole family had been lying through their fake lips and teeth for years, to the point where they believe their lies to be true. As for their followers, how many times have they been caught out but the followers still religiously believe them and buy their tat! Once the cameras stop rolling this family is going to struggle to find things to hold their ‘fans’ attention. How will they cope?
It seems the cameras aren't stopping rolling anytime soon 🥴😫🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.